Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

"Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose (36113 Views)

Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! / Debts Profile: Fg’s Disclosure Confirms My Claim On Fayemi / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
When were you born.You igbos are always caiming victims whenever civil war matter rises,are you telling me that the Biafrans soldier doesn't kill any Yorubas or the Northerners.
Read this novel:REBELS AGAINST REBELS BY NELSON OTTAH.
If you dont read it dont quote to again
Did u read the post at all? Cos Wat u typed has nothing to do with this thread.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:
Every one who rose against the Igbos ended in disaster

Muritala: Killing of Asaba men

Awolowo: Encouraged the shooting down of international food agencies aeroplanes. His partner in crime was Adekunle

MKO: Said he can do without the Igbos and sunk 2 million bibles
Abacha: Threaten Igbos with a much brutal civil war

Buhari: Unleashed Fulani herdsmen terrorists against the Igbo people while killing peaceful IPOB members

@ Oladimejyy. you can now comment

I am Igbo. I believe in Biafra but with a different approach. Can't u pursue your Biafra agenda without creating enemies unnecessarily?

My own idea of Biafra:
Igbo's come back home to the SE and develop your homeland. Are u not tired of insults and eviction threats from other tribes?
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Timfreds(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
It's wonderful we have a man like Fayose in times like this. Since Gani died, no body to speak for the masses. Thank God we now have Fayose. Continue the good work Sir.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by josruth(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
fayose remains one of Nigeria's most outspoken leaders. l recommend for president 2019.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Bimpe29: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Spot on.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Mozegee: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
I think u are on point @ warship,all of them who rose against igbos,always end up in penury.I am still watching and let see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by oghifoufuoma(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
fayose pls go and take care of ur people and leave Buhari alone...u 've been on this for years now,what did u stand to gain if he dies?
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by MrSly(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I know you're one of those bastard that call Nigeria,,,zoo ,.
You Igbos dont know that your hateful speech will put you guys in calamities,destruction and Death roll in the Nigeria
Then let your MB(mega-byte) start the killing. E-worrior.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by nellyelitz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
So without Gov Fayose and FFK in this country nobody would've openly be criticizing Buhari and his govt...

They have their shortcomings but for me they're trying for this our dead democracy.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Realhommie(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Eventhough i do not support Fayose on most of his releases, politics aside he's so damn right on this one.... PMB and the APC can't continue to hold us to ransome, we've passed through this route b4 in the Yar'Adua saga with PDP, there was no lesson learnt.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by lozairio(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
According to the Bible Jacob dont have an hairy body while Esau has an hairy body..
Igbos are not Isrealite but Edomite because you(igbos) all have an hairy skin.
I heard that the Isrealite did blood test on over 100 igbos why is the result not out even though Isrealite are technology suru.
You may be deceiving your fellow igbos, as long as the Bible is concern you igbos are decendant of ESAU..You are all EDOMITE AND NOT ISREALITE
Make GOD punish you banza
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by osazsky(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
SeniorZato:
Fayose, remember death is on every body. U may even die before Buhari
dat is not the topic of discussion .d point is we can not afford to leave nigeria in d hands of a man who couldnt differenciate sokoto from london, u are going to london for treatment and u asking ur aides if its sokoto or london u are heading to.did he build any standard hospital in sokoto? Or a man who addresess a ful nation in huasa. I know u would ve been d first person to attack gej if he aderessed nigerians in ijaw language.am sure u ve nt seen a dying man. Just this afternoon in my place of work me and my team were doing our verification and inspection .one old white woman was calling me a doctor dat i was d one dat has been attending to her for d past two weeks i exoplained but she insisted i must give her injection and drugs den she started calling diff names like she was reterded..then she called my second a priest. Buhari shld resign joior
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
SeniorZato:
Fayose can never die before buhari, go and write it somewhere . would remind you when bubu is laid to mother earth..
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Odani: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:
Every one who rose against the Igbos ended in disaster

Muritala: Killing of Asaba men

Awolowo: Encouraged the shooting down of international food agencies aeroplanes. His partner in crime was Adekunle

MKO: Said he can do without the Igbos and sunk 2 million bibles.

Abacha: Threaten Igbos with a much brutal civil war

Buhari: Unleashed Fulani herdsmen terrorists against the Igbo people while killing peaceful IPOB members

@ Oladimejyy. you can now comment

And Gowon?
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by senitorspeaker(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
abacha
ya adua
buhari

all has something in common ( from the north ) and couldn't finish their tenure.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by senitorspeaker(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
senitorspeaker:
abacha
ya adua
buhari

all have something in common ( from the north ) and couldn't finish their tenure.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by seniwellsFX: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
According to the Bible Jacob dont have an hairy body while Esau has an hairy body..
Igbos are not Isrealite but Edomite because you(igbos) all have an hairy skin.
I heard that the Isrealite did blood test on over 100 igbos why is the result not out even though Isrealite are technology suru.
You may be deceiving your fellow igbos, as long as the Bible is concern you igbos are decendant of ESAU..You are all EDOMITE AND NOT ISREALITE
it is either u don't know the truth which qualifies u as an ignorant fool or u know the truth,but wants to twist it which makes u no different from the khazarian Mafia that all claims to be azkerhnazi Jews converts that were idol worshipers called the snake people,with there Babylonian ancestors... don't come here to exhibit ur stupidity
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by seniwellsFX: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

So the Jews aren't hairy to you.?

Netanyahu isn't hairy to you.?

Let's even accept your theory that the Igbos are Edomites.

Is Esau not the brother of Jacob.?

Do you think if the descendants of Esau want to reconcile with the Jews , that the reconciliation won't occur.?

So wake up from your dream and realize that Igbos are somehow connected with the Jews.
it guys should educate and enlighten yourselves with hidden history. All black Africans are the true descenders of Israel. The current occupiers of the land of Israel claiming to be Jews are impostors. The all do not have the direct lineage of Jacob. They are descenders of azkerhnazi who was the son of Japheth,one of the son's of Noah. Remember that the true Israelites are of Shem not Japheth. The current occupiers of Israel are Jewish converts from the khazarian kingdom of ancient Europe that encompasses Germany,poland,austria and Russian area. There is a grand conspiracy and propaganda going on in the world today to keep the black man perpetually down. It pains me that the church of Christ has completely been engulfed by this grand conspiracy ignorant pastors. One day I will create a thread to expose this grand conspiracy backed by the holy Bible and other historical evidence.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
SeniorZato:
The man is a disgrace to the yoruba race,such a big shame.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
FagsamPHP:
Fayose the fearless man, Keep hitting them hard with the truth... Any sane being should know by now that Buhari is incapacitated... It's only a matter of time before the real truth will be revealed... Buhari is now a vegetable in London hospital grin grin grin
So because of President Buhari you don't have money in your pocket?keep gloating in your ignorant misconception.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
ibkgab001:
Where is Buhari Omo Musa the "Muslim cleric "
That says so many things when the clueless GEJ left the power bank
Keep waiting for his return like Elijah,BaBa take your time heal,a Good Man is never honoured in his country.
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Danelo:
Our first lady has gone to our capital to visit her ailing husband.

Pls shift let me *sleep*
sweet dreams since you don't have a job,I believe that is why you have enough time waiting for President Buhari to come back from the UK and put money in your parents hands to share for you?
Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

So the Jews aren't hairy to you.?

Netanyahu isn't hairy to you.?

Let's even accept your theory that the Igbos are Edomites.

Is Esau not the brother of Jacob.?

Do you think if the descendants of Esau want to reconcile with the Jews , that the reconciliation won't occur.?

So wake up from your dream and realize that Igbos are somehow connected with the Jews.
The same jews that killed Jesus Christ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.