Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (44183 Views)

Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens / Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shut up. I said shut up
seunmsg:

You can keep deceiving yourself and denying reality. If it is an ipob/Nnamdi Kanu rally, you will come here and tell us how Kanu is the biggest crowd puller in the history of humanity. Now that others opposed to his ideology are rallying for the governor and president, hypocrites like you are shouting rented 1k crowd. You Igbos are just noisy about your agitation, you are still in the minority in the south east. In the days to come, more Igbos who are opposed to Kanu will come out and distance themselves from him the way we've seen this week. Crowds like this will continue to expose your lies. Political campaigns will soon start in Anambra and ipob will suffer its biggest defeat there when the election is successfully conducted. For now, keep shouting Afonja, 1K rented crowd from Osun etc up and down.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by helphelp: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why use style give Buhari small glory though
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by modaink333: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rochas jazz too strong.... See the way he and the Buhari administration hipnotized this clowns..... That jazz can never get me nor my kind
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Daplux4: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
omoISEYIN:
When I see youth jumping over some hundreds of naira promised to be shared I just weep..
Are we ready? We've slept for too long.

it is not New pictures

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
peacemara54:
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature
in dirty containers
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Shut up. I said shut up
kiss
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
in dirty containers

In glory holes
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by chukwudiidoko: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
4 ur mind
sukkot:
this crowd is bigger than ipob crowd. the people have spoken. off with nnamdi kanus head
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Babaloko02(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:

Kanu and Rochas are no mates. Remove their posts and money from each person and see who pulls a greater crowd and who will be laughed at. cheesy

Don't ever in cone headed ewedu hydraulic soup eating life mention Kanu and Okoroawusa in one sentence during comparison.
e pain am
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
The caption should have been, thousands of imo jobless youth came to rally, because the Governor empowered only 27 youths in the state with one million naira each, he now asked all the youth association and nurtw members, massobs, Igbos, and every jobless youth to march out for appreciation. Indeed today I can confirm that the state has the highest numbers of jobless but not unemployed youths, because most of them are lazy and not ready to learn trade or crafts.
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
seunmsg:

You can keep deceiving yourself and denying reality. If it is an ipob/Nnamdi Kanu rally, you will come here and tell us how Kanu is the biggest crowd puller in the history of humanity. Now that others opposed to his ideology are rallying for the governor and president, hypocrites like you are shouting rented 1k crowd. You Igbos are just noisy about your agitation, you are still in the minority in the south east. In the days to come, more Igbos who are opposed to Kanu will come out and distance themselves from him the way we've seen this week. Crowds like this will continue to expose your lies. Political campaigns will soon start in Anambra and ipob will suffer its biggest defeat there when the election is successfully conducted. For now, keep shouting Afonja, 1K rented crowd from Osun etc up and down.
the question is does Nnamdi kanu have money to pay rented crowd? the answer is no!
does apc have money to pay rented crowd? yes!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by laffwitmi: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good for you if that makes you happy
EzeUche:
Rented crowd
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:

Kanu and Rochas are no mates. Remove their posts and money from each person and see who pulls a greater crowd and who will be laughed at. cheesy

Don't ever in cone headed ewedu hydraulic soup eating life mention Kanu and Okoroawusa in one sentence during comparison.

Kanu is a nobody
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nomipmex(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesus wept
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
IPOB has started a counter rally but I don't think the issue is about IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu. Somehow I have a feeling Nnamdi Kanu is a secret admirer of Okorocha and sees Okorocha as a stumbling block to his ambition of being Igbo leader. All his attacks on Okorocha have been baseless and lacks any atom of substance.
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
peacemara54:
Not really

Seeeeeeee fly
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by 8stargeneral: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
For p square voice...for who una dey deceive ooh,hired youth.
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by 1metre: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:
Okorocha deserves commendation. He is doing great in IMO state
seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by tickertop(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
He has done something. If not for anything , the free education touched everyone in IMO state. We will surely miss him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Great one. This kind of crowd couldn't have been rented. It is the type that surrounds Kanu that is rented. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Daplux4: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
helphelp:
Why use style give Buhari small glory though

this number of people can not give buhari any glory,
for what is it 5% or the appointment he gave imo people or the proget he had sited in imo what will make them praise him.
forget Rochas and his buruhaha.
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by peacemara54(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Seeeeeeee fly
Ok
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Benekruku(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
EzeUche:
Rented crowd

Lie!

Imo people love Rochas!

And moreover, an average Imolite sees beyond hate.

Its just a pity they and Enugu state happen to have been Igbo speaking state

Both re the most exposed and civilised lots from the East!
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by ivolt: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:
1k per person. Trust me 95% of the crowd were rented from Osun IDPs alone with promise of feeding, lodging and transportation. cheesy cheesy

Sorry ehn
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by bewla(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
ESDKING:
See how this man is wasting tax of Imolites to rent a crowd even when Imo pensioners are languishing.

I pity Imolites.

Check the afonja Muslims above and below me, they are possessed. They tremble whenever anything Igbo is mentioned.

Tell me the nexus between their comments and Biafra.
Obviously, Ipob is giving a lot of people sleepless night.
U mean rented crowd abi
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by computerwiz2: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
just saw this pictures of owerri rally. i think the crowd are flowing into the owerri stadium

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Daplux4: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
the question is does Nnamdi kanu have money to pay rented crowd? the answer is no!
does apc have money to pay rented crowd? yes!

forget them that picture is not today's most people did not attend his call.
he can not command crowd like kanu fact

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by computerwiz2: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
computerwiz2:
just saw this pictures of owerri rally

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Badbae: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
cjrane:
Op,
The people are there for Rochas and not Buhari.

Even Rochas has begged Igbos to stop their mindless investment in all sorts of war zones. Yet, they won't listen. Rochas has expanded Owerri and made land for any type of investment available for Igbos that have any sense of investing in their homeland.

Igbos should have learnt from other groups that NEVER bought nor built anything tangible in the East. Yet, Igbos bury their life savings buying and building in other hostile places. I do not pity them because they should have learnt that something was wrong when other Nigerians mocked the southeast as erosion area and would not buy land there, while the southeasterners also joined them in abandoning the area.

Fashola begged the Igbos to please consider Igbo cities sometimes in siting their projects, every notable traditional ruler in Igboland has begged and begged and begged for Igbos to consider their own state capitals and major cities in Igboland for some of their projects if they don't want it in their villages. Even if it is just 10%-40% of their total worth brought to their own state. But our stubborn people who always know it more than anyone else have the monopoly of wisdom that nothing will happen and they continue investing heavily in those God forsaken hostile places. Today, they don't want to leave those places and want me to sympathize with them for their stupidity?

Do you want to tell me that DANGOTE could not buy land or property in Igboland? We challenge him to come out and say so.

Igbos that continue to blindly and thoughtlessly develop other hostile territories and abandon their homeland, only to turn around and cry for mercy when quit notices are issued should take responsibility for their own foolish actions. They'd better leave those places now for the sake of their lives.

" Mr. One Nigeria" Igbos.

***k you
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by shevy878: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
hmm! Fotoshop, fotoshoot fotoedit, i see hausa/fulani disguise in igbo/english attire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / IGP Egbetokun Takes Security To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.