Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (44174 Views)

Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens / Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Badbae: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
cjrane:
Op,
The people are there for Rochas and not Buhari.

Even Rochas has begged Igbos to stop their mindless investment in all sorts of war zones. Yet, they won't listen. Rochas has expanded Owerri and made land for any type of investment available for Igbos that have any sense of investing in their homeland.

Igbos should have learnt from other groups that NEVER bought nor built anything tangible in the East. Yet, Igbos bury their life savings buying and building in other hostile places. I do not pity them because they should have learnt that something was wrong when other Nigerians mocked the southeast as erosion area and would not buy land there, while the southeasterners also joined them in abandoning the area.

Fashola begged the Igbos to please consider Igbo cities sometimes in siting their projects, every notable traditional ruler in Igboland has begged and begged and begged for Igbos to consider their own state capitals and major cities in Igboland for some of their projects if they don't want it in their villages. Even if it is just 10%-40% of their total worth brought to their own state. But our stubborn people who always know it more than anyone else have the monopoly of wisdom that nothing will happen and they continue investing heavily in those God forsaken hostile places. Today, they don't want to leave those places and want me to sympathize with them for their stupidity?

Do you want to tell me that DANGOTE could not buy land or property in Igboland? We challenge him to come out and say so.

Igbos that continue to blindly and thoughtlessly develop other hostile territories and abandon their homeland, only to turn around and cry for mercy when quit notices are issued should take responsibility for their own foolish actions. They'd better leave those places now for the sake of their lives.

" Mr. One Nigeria" Igbos.

***k you

Rocha's is a Hausa man. never Igbo....
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rented crowd undecided
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by gabe: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
see what this man is using money for instead of paying salaries and pensions. Just to shout ' my people my people' n hear ' our governor our governor' . This is psychosis....
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by computerwiz2: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
more crowd from the streets of owerri. biafrau.d agitation has suffered another set back

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by ivolt: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
the question is does Nnamdi kanu have money to pay rented crowd? the answer is no!
does apc have money to pay rented crowd? yes!

What does kanu do for a living ?
Isn't it obvious that he is being sponsored by wealthy people ?
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
If Afonja Muslims knows that these are rented crowd,Solidarity for which Buhari?
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
500 * 1000 Crowd = 500,000....The recession is biting hard

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by labonita1(f): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:
1k per person. Trust me 95% of the crowd were rented from Osun IDPs alone with promise of feeding, lodging and transportation. cheesy cheesy
conductor
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Sanchez01: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kobicove:
Rented crowd undecided
I think you are missing the point. If these folks could be rented, then imagine what would happen during the so-called election boycotts.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by hollyray2016: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbo! no unity !!!
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by deomelo: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2017

Best Governor in the history of SE.

God to see Imo people love him so much.

Obviously not part of the ipobitch nonsense and idiocy.

grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Am still waiting for him Rochas to respond to FFK for calling him a diaper wearing Governor
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by deomelo: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Am still waiting for him Rochas to respond to FFK for calling him a diaper wearing Governor

Good, composed and self assured leaders with better things to do don't get in the same gutter with trash and worthless clowns like your hero ffk.

Rochas is above your low level, find other clowns to drag into the gutter with you. grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by otabuko(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
EzeUche:
Rented crowd
my brother, rented crowd oh! Imo people planned to protest against his government tomorrow, he in turn rented these b@stards to protest before tomorrow comes. I'm reporting from dauglas Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by oladeebo: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
...heeeeii!
if this is true as my conviction said is true!
biafra is definitely buried!
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by labonita1(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
tickertop:
He has done something. If not for anything , the free education touched everyone in IMO state. We will surely miss him
which free education?
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by deomelo: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by mecussey(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
cjrane:
Op,
The people are there for Rochas and not Buhari.

Even Rochas has begged Igbos to stop their mindless investment in all sorts of war zones. Yet, they won't listen. Rochas has expanded Owerri and made land for any type of investment available for Igbos that have any sense of investing in their homeland.

Igbos should have learnt from other groups that NEVER bought nor built anything tangible in the East. Yet, Igbos bury their life savings buying and building in other hostile places. I do not pity them because they should have learnt that something was wrong when other Nigerians mocked the southeast as erosion area and would not buy land there, while the southeasterners also joined them in abandoning the area.

Fashola begged the Igbos to please consider Igbo cities sometimes in siting their projects, every notable traditional ruler in Igboland has begged and begged and begged for Igbos to consider their own state capitals and major cities in Igboland for some of their projects if they don't want it in their villages. Even if it is just 10%-40% of their total worth brought to their own state. But our stubborn people who always know it more than anyone else have the monopoly of wisdom that nothing will happen and they continue investing heavily in those God forsaken hostile places. Today, they don't want to leave those places and want me to sympathize with them for their stupidity?

Do you want to tell me that DANGOTE could not buy land or property in Igboland? We challenge him to come out and say so.

Igbos that continue to blindly and thoughtlessly develop other hostile territories and abandon their homeland, only to turn around and cry for mercy when quit notices are issued should take responsibility for their own foolish actions. They'd better leave those places now for the sake of their lives.

" Mr. One Nigeria" Igbos.

I support rochas...he has done some tangible things
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Olabestonic001(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
EzeUche:
Rented crowd

like Kanu's own ba?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Abagworo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
hollyray2016:
Igbo! no unity !!!

Igbos are united but there are definitely political differences like else where.
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by deomelo: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017

grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by nototribalist: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
bantudra:
bye bye biafra....the true igbos are making their statements with nigerian flag...

imo is not ipob....!...
continue to decieve yourself with rented crowd. With printed t-shirts. I feel sorry for rochas
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by oladeebo: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
if Nnamdi kanu show-up there, they we eat him raw!
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Ikology(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by deomelo: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by deomelo: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017

grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
IPOB counter rally. Came in from neighbouring States with their Owerri coordinator leading.

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Respect55(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
There are the most gullible creatures I have ever seen. Zombeeism is really real. As a matter of fact, anybody in this our Nigeria that says he likes the government of Late Buhari is not just been truthful to himself.

Look at them, thesame Rochas that couldn't pay pension is dsame person there are showing solidarity to. Thesame Rochas that built Xmas tree of 600m but is owing his teachers is dsame person they are showing support for.

SENSE FALL ON THEM

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by givbitcoin: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Says an haboki who can't locate Imo state in a Map
Don't mention me next time
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by loomer: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:
1k per person. Trust me 95% of the crowd were rented from Osun IDPs alone with promise of feeding, lodging and transportation. cheesy cheesy

Even if na rented crowd, no be stupidity dey worry our present dey youths?
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by computerwiz2: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
deomelo:

grin

biafrau.ds go vex for you today. more from owerri rally

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by mondaypaul77(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbo land is one place foreigner find it difficult to buy land and even erects ordinary kiosk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.