Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (79464 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
how do they knw she is a kidnapper this barbaric yellowbar skull smashers are something else, TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sexaddict08(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Nonsense

AFONJAS are confused people What amuses me most is that ritualist caught with severed fresh human part are allowed to walk free even without a scratch on their skin.

Ritualism is the root of BADOO in AFONJALAND..

kill RITUALISM and all this horrific acts will come to an end.

you aint making sense niggi
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Ehinmola(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Watch ikorodu the city of horror.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by micflo28(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
What would CNN report to the world about this. Same as I abhor crime, justice should be let to run its full course. Did they consider she might be working with a syndicate, highly placed individuals which through they could round up the rest of her gang members and benefactors of her illicit crime. Did they consider she could be mentally I'll?. If the police has failed, create prinsons guarded by community vigilantes to restrain such crime. Killing without fair hearing is down right ungodly.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
This's why I fear Nigerians like plaque,they can kill at any ......

If they've not killed,the opportunity hasn't arise yet.

Many here are potential killers.

If you quote me,then you are the one that I was referring to.

That poor lady could be an innocent soul.

May God rest her soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by stevecantrell: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

Ikorodu has a strange spirit working there..I agree cause i know this first hand

Ikorodu...my granny's town...hmmm..human life is going for discount there at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
jeeeez! what if she is innocent? shocked
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
stevecantrell:

Ikorodu...my granny's town...hmmm..human life is going for discount there at the moment.

Ikorodu has always been an occultic town.. it's just coming to the surface now.. The Jungle justice character is in their blood. That's who they are.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by cmt1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
"Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity"
Lost for words!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by dbynonetwork: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexaddict08:

you aint making sense niggi

I know u have issues comprehending word of wisdom ... It's hereditary so ah don't care..

Buh lemme help you on this....

Spell out the letters of each words....
Pronounce them slowly...
Do the same to every words I typed there ...
It will make sense to you...

Thank me later..
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
jeeeez! what if she is innocent? shocked
hahahaah mehn this ur shout eh,na wa ooo eh eh gypsey how well can we have a deal on this Do u know anything about Uk used jersey?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by stevecantrell: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

Ikorodu has always been an occultic town.. it's just coming to the surface now.. The Jungle justice character is in their blood. That's who they are.

Ohh..say no more..the Ijebu part of me understands you fully !

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by kingthreatz: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.
If left unchecked, it can lead to anarchy.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

If you can kill a man for any reason at all, you are not better than animal.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.
Ogun owo, ogu ego, money ritual is not real.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
We need to do something about that.

Im in support on your statement on spublic sensitization on money rituals not being real. As for killing kidnappers, baddo armed robbers, i am in full support if they are caught redhanded.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by adecz: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
"........trying to....' sad

This is barbaric.... angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Yeligray(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dah... No joy
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Yeligray(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is wrong it's a crime against humanity
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by ngolokante(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josephjnr:

But if she actually kidnapped the kids, would this quote be for her or those that delivered jungle law on her?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by cooljude(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
I am certain that most of the people bring killed are innocent. The security agents should better start arresting all these murderers disguising themselves as vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by YelloweWest: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu!!! Can any thing good come from u?

Imagine if this was happening in portharcourt...

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by doskie(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
i wonder whats left of humanity in this country

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by crowncodex: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
I can bet you won't sound like this if it were to be your beloved child she tried to kidnap.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by YelloweWest: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
RobbStark:
And some day, someone will be saying poo about Rivers State like "Rivers of Blood."
Wat do we call this in LAGOS STATE?

Maybe it shud be called Lagos of Milk.
Yeye dey smell.

God bless u my brother! Just imagine what they would have done if this happened in Rivers state! By now you'll be hearing state of emergency up and down
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaah mehn this ur shout eh,na wa ooo eh eh gypsey how well can we have a deal on this Do u know anything about Uk used jersey?
No! i don't but if you explain i may understand, you know? I work at Tottenham FC and wembley stadium some times on weekends. is it anything do with football? i was at the chealsea VS Arsenal final Game and the Anthony Joshua and kluichkof match
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
these barbarians may have murdered an innocent woman, chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
KKKWHITE:
The government is doing nothing about this jungle justice

Who or where is the govt?

Ambode cant do zilch because the police are not doing their job in ikorodu @all and the police is not answerable to governors, just courtesy and sometimes respect. Plus police officers are just lyk aggrieved populace: they are not taken care of and mostly dont do their job. That location where this incident happened has a 24/7 mobile police unit stationed some 100m away, what those guys do is collect their "right" from d agberos, drink all day and touch women.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Its disgusting.

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Josh44s(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josephjnr:

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

Iko'oodu oro! Awon agbebo losan, as'oro ojo meje. I love d town sha. Ikorodu na d most fetish area in lagos. Dem no send u, dem alawos dey roll for noon with sacrifice, na person wey dey look knw if e look n see bad tin!
Iko'oodu ogaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Kkposky: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mophasa:
Say no to jungle justice
It's high time the government speaks out against this dangerous menace
make we hear word abeg....
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by slowice(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Do we really ve a government... Does Lagos state still ve police stations.. How can they allow this savagery
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Iko'oodu oro! Awon agbebo losan, as'oro ojo meje. I love d town sha. Ikorodu na d most fetish area in lagos. Dem no send u, dem alawos dey roll for noon with sacrifice, na person wey dey look knw if e look n see bad tin!
Iko'oodu ogaaa!!!

Wa gbayi padi mi. awon agbebo losan ... oro won o'n parri.. ojowon loju junkomi lo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.