Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (79470 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
For travellers out there. Ikorodu is very hot with 99.9% chance of being roasted. Beware

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
Good idea, did you see the photo on my profile? tongue
yeah got it,come Mr handsome you making me believ if we actually don't have women anymore,well I see business is always what you after but Man u understand atleast..
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
sure no problem to that,chineke na wa ooo,do u wanna carry ur beauty to heaven?abeg do go see ogor
hian! see ogor kwa? Kedu onye bu kwa ogor? grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by toolovely(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mophasa:
Say no to jungle justice

It's high time the government speaks out against this dangerous menace

wetin govt wan talk?
as it is now, my friends living in Ikorodu sleep with fear all night.....
and you are not advising the government to tackle the problem..... when the people decide to protect themselves, you complain....

pray that these evil and wicked people don't visit you or your family, then you will know how it feels
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
yeah got it,come Mr handsome you making me believ if we actually don't have women anymore,well I see business is always what you after but Man u understand atleast..
yes o! all that na just part time and vocational when I am not busy I go and watch football and get paid as a security at the stadium too it's just for hobby.

Trust me i am not a lazy man, i enjoy making money, yes! you are right grin when i get to know you better we can do a lot biz,
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
grin
gypsey:
hahahahahahaha abeg eh my beg u,nor use logic for me oooo eh er er hmmm ,atleast na u should know what am saying na,are you on FBK?That the only social media I am also involve!!!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
;Dhahahahahahaha abeg eh my beg u,nor use logic for me oooo eh er er hmmm ,atleast na u should know what am saying na,are you on FBK?That the only social media I am also involve!!!
yes ! I am on Facebook
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.
If left unchecked, it can lead to anarchy.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

If you can kill a man for any reason at all, you are not better than animal.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.
Ogun owo, ogu ego, money ritual is not real.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
We need to do something about that.
Good comment,censor board should see to that in nollywood movies,is not ideal for this generation

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
yes o! all that na just part time and vocational when I am not busy I go and watch football and get paid as a security at the stadium too it's just for hobby.

Trust me i am not a lazy man, i enjoy making money, yes! you are right grin when i get to know you better we can do a lot biz,
yeah for sure man most hustle u and I know,Do u know that my parents first told me about marriage when I clocked 20?But then I gave them deft ear's and even then I and my ex sowetho babe were together and she was aswell clamoring for marriage but man has to hustle first atleast someone has to starts living averagely like normal human's first but I thank God for her life as she later got married to one of my niggies so all blabla blabla chill as u see me in the little way I can am preparing for the Mrs to be...
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
yes ! I am on Facebook
ok,email me ur username lemm add up
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
who knows,she might just be asking about certain location from the kids,that's why i don't talk to strange kids.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
yeah for sure man most hustle u and I know,Do u know that my parents first told me about marriage when I clocked 20?But then I gave them deft ear's and even then I and my ex sowetho babe were together and she was aswell clamoring for marriage but man has to hustle first atleast someone has to starts living averagely like normal human's first but I thank God for her life as she later got married to one of my niggies so all blabla blabla chill as u see me in the little way I can am preparing for the Mrs to be...
grin grin Good luck! i am not married but i have 2 children from 2 different women ( oyibo system) you pregnant them they have children no marriage cool
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
ok,email me ur username lemm add up
email me your Facebook name and I will find you. don't worry
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by sunsewa16: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
that's what u get where land and rent is kobo kobo.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by chitown(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
What is going on in this country? Are our leaders seeing these? Do we know the psychological impart of burning human alive does to our psyche? How do we ensure the innocent are not affected? These are many more questions are running through my mind.we are keeping quiet because it's not our family or friends. Sooner or later if these madness is not stopped it will get closer to everyone. It takes crazy and demented thought process to burn a fellow human being alive regardless of the crime committed. I am beginning to weep for the future of this country. My people where do we go from here?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
email me your Facebook name and I will find you. don't worry
ok no pro,just emailed you..
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by chitown(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
When the mob came for the "alleged bafoo guys" nobody asked for fairness or justice. I watched a video where people are cutting burnt human body with cutlasses as if they cutting "Eran Ikeja". It takes a crazy people to do that. Didn't we learn anything from the "Ali 4?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by chitown(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alu 4 or 5
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin Good luck! i am not married but i have 2 children from 2 different women ( oyibo system) you pregnant them they have children no marriage cool
aaaaaa wonder's of what??what will I call this now Erm Em ok like contract marriage or something Nna eh na wa ooo,u na Ronaldo now ooo
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaa wonder's of what??what will I call this now Erm Em ok like contract marriage or something Nna eh na wa ooo,u na Ronaldo now ooo
No contract! just girl friends were do you think baby mamas started from? cool
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
ok no pro,just emailed you..
cool!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by zanga420: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
RobbStark:
And some day, someone will be saying poo about Rivers State like "Rivers of Blood."
Wat do we call this in LAGOS STATE?

Maybe it shud be called Lagos of Milk.
Yeye dey smell.

seriously I don't understand all these. The evils done by those agents of Satan is despicable but jungle justice is not the best option. Many use such opportunity to do bad to their perceived enemies, similar to most riots. Aluu4 is still fresh in our minds

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by zanga420: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Nonsense

AFONJAS are confused people What amuses me most is that ritualist caught with severed fresh human part are allowed to walk free even without a scratch on their skin.

Ritualism is the root of BADOO in AFONJALAND..

kill RITUALISM and all this horrific acts will come to an end.
spot on.
Never seen any of those ritualists convicted. Though don't like tribalizing issues
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
No contract! just girl friends were do you think baby mamas started from? cool
hahaahahahah u dey ask me?Teacher's know better than learner's
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by mikebrown92: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
people have now taken over devil post, devil him self have retired for his people to do his job...
what a cruel world we live

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
hahaahahahah u dey ask me?Teacher's know better than learner's
exactly! grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by MisterKings(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
attackgat:
Why did God allow me to be born in a country country of barbarians called Nigerians? Look at how people are watching jungle justice like they are watching a street show. Chei! Barbarians!

I swear i ask myself the very same question. God why this smelling country. E taya me o

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:

exactly! grin
hahahahah u eh u abi hmmm am a team one wife one man,one girlfriend one boyfriend,one babymam one babypapa,simple as words...
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2017
attackgat:
Why did God allow me to be born in a country country of barbarians called Nigerians? Look at how people are watching jungle justice like they are watching a street show. Chei! Barbarians!
thank God u were not born in America before the world war 2 cheesy
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by kjhova(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2017
odaniel1:
I get so angry when people react to these 'Jungle justice' acts meted on people. Do you know why the average passer-by, resident or individual will rush to carry a stick, bottle or mortar to hit his fellow man or woman with?? It's because they are fed up!!! The people are fed up!!!
Hand over the case to the police and watch the criminals come back into action in a matter of days!!
Two wrongs don't make a right i know, but don't stand there and wonder why these things happen when you have a failed government and justice system.

May you never be the victim of mistaken identity. Then you will know how it feels.
In the bible, even Jesus left 99 sheeps just to save one lost one.

Interestingly, all these mob who gather to lynch suspects and the ones who gather to watch and record on mobile phones...they are all Christians (the followers of Christ) & Muslims (the religion of peace)! They all speak in tongues, partake in holy ghost nights and observe Ramadan!!

No matter how aggrieved you may be, an accused still remain INNOCENT until proven guilty. So says your Quran and your bible!

I make bold to say that only 2% of Nigerians are Christians and Muslim faithfuls. The rest are just barbaric animals with human features!!

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by SirKriz(m): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't they strip her embarassed

I came here to see boobs but I was disappointed...
Next thread please.

Do you have to be a fool all the time just to please your 'fans'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.