Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (79472 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Franky826: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
"Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity"

guess we should eat our brains like zombies, abandon our Conscience and start living with animals in the thick forests and the deep? ;-\

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by maclewis(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
op!!!female kidnapper I smell evans......God save us
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Flawlessangel(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
georgen2u:
If it's not badoo it's arm robber or kidnapping, ikorudu is really a coursed location
God help us

Her village witches are strong I tell u, imagine all the places an ikorodu u choose, even Evans as high tech as he is will avoid that location this season

It's spelt cursed
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Limitless72(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
attackgat:
Why did God allow me to be born in a country country of barbarians called Nigerians? Look at how people are watching jungle justice like they are watching a street show. Chei! Barbarians!

U get luck sey dem no born u for sudan or somalia..
Lol.......
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by nkemjacob2(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
What are the senators doing about jungle justice... instead they are after amensty given to looters

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Horlahmah(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
If you miss road or get stranded in this Ikorodu for now, you are on a long thing.

Ah ah how many jungle jugdement within two weeks.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by totorimi: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ambo do something....
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by holluphemydavid(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu residents Dey vex ooooo, I wonder Hw house rent go be in dat location
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by XBLadez: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
[s]
EvilMetahuman:
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.
If left unchecked, it can lead to anarchy.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

If you can kill a man for any reason at all, you are not better than animal.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.
Ogun owo, ogu ego, money ritual is not real.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
We need to do something about that.
[/s]

As if you're not an "animal" yourself. Read your comment below. Yeye dey smell.

EvilMetahuman:
Great

One less ediot wasting our precious oxygen.

Watch the video guys. Its short incase you don't have much data.
Don't mind what these butt hurt flat heads are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by XBLadez: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good for the ewedu kidnapper. I hope they burned her conehead beyond recognition. smiley
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by imustsaymymindo: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
And that is a church billboard behind where she is being burnt. Dem no dey fear God?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
No! i don't but if you explain i may understand, you know? I work at Tottenham FC and wembley stadium some times on weekends. is it anything do with football? i was at the chealsea VS Arsenal final Game and the Anthony Joshua and kluichkof match
A friend of min goes to stadiums or to clubs and buy the used jersey for a particular march and send it to nigeria for sale's you know there is alway's different in quality compared to what we get here..and the quality of their is much more better,so I wanted to make a deal with him but the guy is a ruffian so it will be hard for me to trust him,so that why I ask you about it,you can try to do some little findings if such things actually exist though have seen some jersey he does import though have not deal with him so I don't know if he actually buy's them from the club as he claims...
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Metrix007(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
loomer:
All these people no dey learn. As ikorodu dey hot reach na there u let devil go make u do bad thing.
Abi ooo
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
A friend of min goes to stadiums or to clubs and buy the used jersey for a particular march and send it to nigeria for sale's you know there is alway's different in quality compared to what we get here..and the quality of their is much more better,so I wanted to make a deal with him but the guy is a ruffian so it will be hard for me to trust him,so that why I ask you about it,you can try to do some little findings if such things actually exist though have seen some jersey he does import though have not deal with him so I don't know if he actually buy's them from the club as he claims...
yes! I think you can buy it from the club but it's ussually a bit expensive so i don't know how he makes profits some of the jerseys can cost from £20 or more depending on the club, there are Fake ones also what i mean by fake is you Can buy the jerseys at the street markets or local sports shops but they Are not original from the FC shop. so which club jerseys would you like me to inquire about? and how much are they sold in nigeria?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Johntimo1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu again? whats the area turning to?

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I think you can buy it from the club but it's ussually a bit expensive so i don't know how he makes profits some of the jerseys can cost from £20 or more depending on the club, there are Fake ones also what i mean by fake is you Can buy the jerseys at the street markets or local sports shops but they Are not original from the FC shop. so which club jerseys would you like me to inquire about? and how much are they sold in nigeria?
yeah you are right because he joking said if I have customer's or probably people who can buy a jersey for 15thounsand naira here,I was like ''baffles''15k is huge well just make inquiry on any of them while I do market survey here..
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
yeah you are right because he joking said if I have customer's or probably people who can buy a jersey for 15thounsand naira here,I was like ''baffles''15k is huge well just make inquiry on any of them while I do market survey here..
No wahala! when you finish the inquiry Let me know. check my profile you will my Tottenham photo
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by yakubchedi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
I repeat #NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE # its totally inhumanity

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by EvilMetahuman: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
[s]
XBLadez:

As if you're not an "animal" yourself. Read your comment below. Yeye dey smell.

[/s]

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
debanj326:
Badoo group VS Ikorodu Avenger
Police VS. Kidnappers
Custom VS. Smugglers
Army. VS. Boko Haram
Navy. VS. Pirates
SARS. VS. Herdsmen
EFCC. VS. Corruption
Immigration. VS. Illegal Migrant
Buhari VS Cancer

Add yours.. .......

You vs. Sense

Bro na joke o grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! when you finish the inquiry Let me know. check my profile you will my Tottenham photo
No pro
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
No pro
what do you think? i have some more at Wembley stadium
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by DontCallMePale: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Honestly, I think all these people are just plain savages. Deep down, everybody's an animal. Most just don't get the chance to show it. How do you kill a person like this? How do you know for sure that she was a kidnapper? Mehn Bleep this country

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by cytell56: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
LivingHuman:
A woman has been lynched to death after she was allegedly caught trying to kidnap some school kids along Etunrenren road in Ojubode, Ikorodu this afternoon.

She was nabbed by an angry mob who delivered jungle justice immediately...

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/female-kidnapper-caught-in-ikorodu.html

This is sad and the police and useless APC government seems to be clueless as they use to be.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by cytell56: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingTom:

You vs. Sense

Bro na joke o grin

APC vs Cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by KingTom(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
cytell56:

APC vs Cluelessness
Obontami vs. Doris
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jungle Justice is never the best. She might even be actually Innocent.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
what do you think? i have some more at Wembley stadium
like we both know customer's first I have to look into the market to get statistics of how many nigerian's can actually afford it and also checkout what the scale of demand is!!!
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
like we both know customer's first I have to look into the market to get statistics of how many nigerian's can actually afford it and also checkout what the scale of demand is!!!
Good idea, did you see the photo on my profile? tongue
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by whitering: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Has rape and kidnapping reduced see then?
At least their population will reduce & it will serve as deterrence.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by whitering: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
elfmann:
Looters nko?
May they die mysteriously! gbam
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
gypsey:
sure no problem to that,chineke na wa ooo,do u wanna carry ur beauty to heaven?abeg do go see ogor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.