Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (37627 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by CornelG(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
FTC
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
This is bad cry
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by joinnow: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Is like the butcher neigbhor been do anatomy for university
See Dissection shocked
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by bumtos(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
...but why Nigerians wicked like this? The person who did this to an animal can do it to human being.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
See what Buhari absence is causing, lawlessness and cruelty everywhere
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nickymezor(f): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Gosh! Wat a deep cut...poor doggie. Next tym dont eat up a neighbor's chicken or did your owner nt feed you?.. Glad to hear it got help. smiley
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Antina:

Laughing ke! I cried here, I'm telling you, I don't like dogs thought but they don't deserve harsh treatment from us.

There is nothing like big girl when I see one. I run from them. I just started hating them when I saw how they tore that little girl in Ikorodu. Honestly what made the post funny was the way the guy narrated the story. I am sorry if anyone took offense
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by belindar: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
God this is very bad,thanks to the Doctors,the dog eat your wife's chicken because the oloshii chicken refuse to stay one place just busy chasing the dog upandan mtchweeeeee

If doctors can also be quick to attend to thousands of human being with inflicted injuries On daily basis without asking for money first.
Do you know the number of human being that died every day bicos of the behavior of some doctors who will demand for money before treatment?

If the dog also sit in one place, it wouldn't have gone and eat the man chicken.
The owner of the dog is to blame Bicos if you have any pet , you will not allow it to go out unaided or stroll into another mans compound.
So get your fact right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by ungara17: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one there, Vet Dr
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by jbnm: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
d dog will Neva 4get DAT man.anytym him see d man coming him go change road.
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Tosin4reel: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:
Humans deh butcher humans
Wetin b dog
Buh what if it actually ate his chicken
see dis one angry
Emzyme:
Wetin b dog
see dis one
just bcus it a dog doesn't mean it deserve such cruelty...
Just bcus it an animal doesn't mean that it never felt pain,love,joy and happiness like we do...
Let call a spade a spade
that wickedness of the highest order...

2 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by lynus40(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
No Calabar man will tell me this picture is graphic all they will see in the picture is meat and nothing can be graphic in a meat grin

Get well soon dog.
d calabar man will be saying now O God we miss dis one
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by ONYII4TRUT: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:
Wetin b dog

TNX FOR PUTTING THAT IN PERSPECTIVE
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Tosin4reel: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2017
jieta:
ordinary yeye dog
by their comment we shall know them...
Lemme carry cutlass and slash on ur face and see how it feels angry
jieta:
ordinary yeye dog
by their comment we shall know them...
Lemme carry cutlass and slash on ur face and see how it feels
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by McRalph(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
humblemikel:
May he suffer the same pains this dog is suffering, only then will he be safe from the evil that is about to befall him .
Wetin self which evil wan befall him...the chicken kill by the dog too no get life abi...abeg no come they do prophet of doom for here jawe
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Tosin4reel:

see dis one angry
see dis one
just bcus it a dog doesn't mean it deserve such cruelty...
Just bcus it an animal doesn't mean that it never felt pain,love,joy and happiness like we do...
Let call a spade a spade
that wickedness of the highest order...

D chicken it ate doesn't deserve such cruelty too
Call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:

D chicken it ate doesn't deserve such cruelty too
Call a spade a spade
Thank you very much
Even our local dog breed won't get this much attention
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by fafambo: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
THIS IS SIMPLY CALLED DIVISION BY MULTIPLICATION,lol
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Mrnakeina(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
OP in this 'buhari season' to buy chicken noh easy.

hold ur dog well angry
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by bamasite(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
The man that did this got no chill!!!

THE BEST BLUETOOTH SPEAKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krY7PHSLVpY
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Eportal123: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Nigerians. So barbaric. They refuse to change. sad God! Add my name to list of US citizens.

Amen, and me to
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by onlyTheTruth(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2017
dis dog might not make it,,,,,,,,,,, dont try such nonsens on my dog,,, i wil put u in dat position too

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by sarutobie(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2017
granely:
Am not pitying the dog, if the dog killed the chicken, it should also be killed, or the owner should apologize and buy another chicken for the man and learn to chain his dog, I detest dogs
Ignorant and thoughtless comment..you detest a creature of the Most High..

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by nams77: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2017
xynerise:
Damn!

A human can't survive this shocked
That dog will still die
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Lloydfather(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Learn how to caged ur dog, some people are obsess with dogs
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mr man why can't u chain ur dog since u live in public place
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by blessingee: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
ScamKiller:
Who gives a fauck? Whoever moved this to the front page is a stupid piece of shiet.
Dog is not man's best friend. Dog is man's food's best friend. Stop giving a dog food
and see it follow another man willing to give it food. Fools stop posting this shiet about dogs
on front page when there are critical human issues begging for first page attention.

Why would you stop giving dog food in the first place, can you do without food yourself? Am not sure you read what you wrote....

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Noblethony(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
That man can take human life o. I make trouble with anyone that throws even a stone at my dogs talk of this...Na War

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by kenoz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is attempted murder, but the zoo security agencies are zombies if not the suspect would have been at the bars by now.

Quick recovery buddy.

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by FroshJaynex(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Try this in the states and watch how like play like play u dey go jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.