Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36897 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

the invasion of iraq had been long planned bro, since the days of osama bin laden, sept 11, access to oil etc.
I wasn't taking about the plan I was referring to the pretext used for the invasion.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Speed is a factor because the icbm would have sped past the abm before interception. besides, it wont be in a typical head to head scenerio. you cant compare 10 mach abm with 22 mach icbm

An icbm would be tracked right from launch and that means its only a matter of making the right mathematical calculations to determine at which point of its trajectory to target it. No matter how fast it is going, if it has to travel a long distance it is going to be very easy to time it and target it.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by centboy123456(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Originality007:
Obama cause all this..

how Mr I too know how
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

I don't believe that nuclear warheads launched by a fighter will wreck more havoc or do cause more damages.

If you google world's deadliest nuclear missile, bombs, they're far far to large for a plane to carry.

They can only be launched from the base, ship, or sub.

Some can weigh as much as over 40,000kg.

in today's world nuclear powers use nuclear assets of variable yield mostly less than .5 mega tonne (1000 kiloton = 1 mega ton)
eg.W88 warhead yield is around 475 kiloton (approx .5 mega tonne) and weights 360 kg only.

due to increasing accuracy of delivery weapons smaller sized nuclear warheads r preferable for counter value targeting or counter force targeting

indiscriminate use of larger yield nuclear weapons is counter productive , detonating a 1 mega tonne nuclear bomb 1000km away will still impact the launch country via EMP blast , nuclear fallout and its dispersion via winds . resulting atmospheric/electronic disturbances will/may hamper subsequent flight of follow on nuclear tipped missiles flying through or near zero area causing them to miss their target by a wide margin.

aircraft's r still one of the common means of nuke delivery, provided they r still alive .

aircraft's no longer carry gravity based nuclear bombs rather they use long range air launched high speed cruise missile with nuclear warhead .

eg French Rafale Equipped With ASMP-A Air-Launched Nuclear Missile

FYI W33 nuclear warhead for use in an 8-inch-diameter (200 mm) artillery shell weights only 243 pounds.

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JUHABACH: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2017
ollah1:

The US has a lot to lose just like China. Netiher parties want a war to break out regardless of their allies in East Asia. The US is the last person that wants a WW3 cos they might lose their super power state. North Korea isn't going to attack South Korea, China wouldn't even let that happen.

South Korea should be more worried about Donald Trump cos of his instability. Remember, they protested that THAAD should be evacuated from their land.

Left to me, I would have loved the Koreans to go back one while the North holds the military department, South would hold the commercial department. But the problem are their allies named China and USA. Who's gonna be their ally if that happens ?

1) you are right that no one wants a war. but the u.s. has never been afraid to threaten one right in china's face. Heck they did so just last night at the security council meeting.

2) you are right that there were some protests in SK due to the deployment of THAAD. but iirc, that was mostly from China who had concerns about the system's wide radar.

3) if anything, China is more afraid of a unified korea than the u.s. as that could create another superpower and "potential" ally of the u.s. who also shares borders with china. if that happens, that would be a major handicap which China cannot afford.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JUHABACH: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2017
ollah1:

Japan and SK wouldnt want that to happen. Well, their leaders might want that but the citizens will surely fight against it
depends. the media can be a powerful tool in shaping opinions. also, just goggle reactions of SK citizens to the news of the icbm launch. those guys are clearly frightened. I m willing to bet at least half of them would have no problem with such a measure.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JUHABACH: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Let me quickly remind you that the pretext used by the US for invading Iraq was accusing Iraq of being in possession of WMD, and up till this moment they haven't given the world any proof that there was WMD in Iraq. Nukes are in heavy display in North Korea and they even tested it in the sea of Japan who happens to be an ally of the US, is that not a justifiable cause for an invasion? why are they using propaganda instead of doing exactly what they did to iraq? Cowards that's what they are.

because a war would put milions of SK lives at risk. at least 25 milions to be exact.
http://opera.pulse.ng/bi/politics/politics-defense-secretary-mattis-explains-what-war-with-north-korea-would-look-like-id6852738.html

the u.s. threatened a military solution if necessary right in China and Russia's faces. if NK make a mistake and cause significant damage to SK, then I can assure you there will be war.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ebRaymond: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2017
akraym:
I guess the word secret now has a new definition! If it's a secret it won't be on the net pally. And for you to know one of their many secrets, I bet the Russian govt knows 100 of their secrets than you do.
YEAH I BET THEY DO BUT SOMHW SOME PPL AR JUST BETTER IN KEEPN DAN ODAZ. JUST LIKE WHEN RUSSIA TOT THEY HACKED THEIR 2017 ELECTION IN THE NAME OF KNW WHAT US AR UP TO BUT AT D END WHAT HAPPENED?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2017
JUHABACH:

because a war would put milions of SK lives at risk. at least 25 milions to be exact.
http://opera.pulse.ng/bi/politics/politics-defense-secretary-mattis-explains-what-war-with-north-korea-would-look-like-id6852738.html

the u.s. threatened a military solution if necessary right in China and Russia's faces. if NK make a mistake and cause significant damage to SK, then I can assure you there will be war.
Do you really think the US have a major concern for SK, they already knew that they whole of south Korea could be obliterated within 4hrs considering the range and destructive capabilities of those nukes. The US major concerns is focused on the safety of their own citizens, they made a comparative analysis of they range of the nuke recently tested by NK in order to determine if NK is capable of creating a weapon that could reach any US city 'and yes they could'. Reasonable evidence suggests that the only thing the US is afraid of is Nuke and not the size of your army, show them Nuke they will flinch test the nuke and they will QUIVER WITH FEAR and that is exactly what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by toboint(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2017
ollah1:

You can check live experiences comments of people on Quora. You didn't cover anything bro. You were only moving in circles
u are d one that's been giving short-sighted facts....
1. btw Trump and Kim, which killed their families.....
then u shud know that d latter is an unbalanced psychopath...
2. USA has d militart presence in most of its allies countries....even a big military base in Germany for that matter....
thats to tell u they can obliterate NK if need be.
3. d CIA and MOSSAD are both responsible for d peace we Re managing today.....coz without them d world would be in chaos, which is d plan of all the extremists..
(am surprised u support HEZBOLLAH over CIA, shows your chaotic mindset).
4. Now comparing d standard of d citizens of NK and USA would show you where you've gotten it wrong.
5. a question...
if given a green card to USA and NK, which would u honour.....
(hypocrisy)
6. concerning US involvement in some crazy war drama...yes...true..
but...
D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN D DEMON U DONT......
thanks
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by seagulsntrawler: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Do you really think the US have a major concern for SK, they already knew that they whole of south Korea could be obliterated within 4hrs considering the range and destructive capabilities of those nukes. The US major concerns is focused on the safety of their own citizens, they made a comparative analysis of they range of the nuke recently tested by NK in order to determine if NK is capable of creating a weapon that could reach any US city 'and yes they could'. Reasonable evidence suggests that the only thing the US is afraid of is Nuke and not the size of your army, show them Nuke they will flinch test the nuke and they will QUIVER WITH FEAR and that is exactly what is happening.
Those war mongering cowboys know they can't attack NK that's why their moaning and whining are becoming louder with each passing day. The question any rational observer should ask is: "who is the aggressor here". Is it the US threatening regime change+regular war games against NK or the DPRK trying to protect its homeland?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2017
toboint:

u are d one that's been giving short-sighted facts....
1. btw Trump and Kim, which killed their families.....
then u shud know that d latter is an unbalanced psychopath...
2. USA has d militart presence in most of its allies countries....even a big military base in Germany for that matter....
thats to tell u they can obliterate NK if need be.
3. d CIA and MOSSAD are both responsible for d peace we Re managing today.....coz without them d world would be in chaos, which is d plan of all the extremists..
(am surprised u support HEZBOLLAH over CIA, shows your chaotic mindset).
4. Now comparing d standard of d citizens of NK and USA would show you where you've gotten it wrong.
5. a question...
if given a green card to USA and NK, which would u honour.....
(hypocrisy)
6. concerning US involvement in some crazy war drama...yes...true..
but...
D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN D DEMON U DONT......
thanks

Wtf!! How do people reason sometimes ? Ehnn

Kim killed his family which makes him a psychopath , does that mean Trump isn't? Within his frist 100 days he attacked Syria and Iraq while innocents paid more to the attacks. That was against his campaign promises, besides I'm not against killing of the "terrorists" but innocents pays more to attacks by USA.

You must be a child to think they can ruin a country that has missies and a big brother in the name of China. Why didn't they ruin NK during the Korean war?

How have i supported Hezbollah? I only said Hezbillah, CIA and Mossad are all roges and CIA tops the list. You must be a kid to think CIA and Mossad are the reason there's peace in the world that's if truly there's peace. You know absolutely nothing about CIA in particular.

When did i compare the standard of living of North Koreana to the Americans? Do you find comprehension difficult?

Issuance of Visa to which country isn't the issue? Yoir question concludes my initial assertion that you are a kid
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Vioncy(f): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2017
ebRaymond:
WELL I DNT KNW MUCH ABT THAT BUT THE REALITY IS CHINA IS NT EVEN A MATCH TO US WHEN IT COMES TO ARSENAL.

The Deadliest Aircraft in the U.S. Military's Arsenal You Have Never Heard Of

Sebastien Roblin
April 23, 2017
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Vioncy(f): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Explorers:

I don't believe that nuclear warheads launched by a fighter will wreck more havoc or do cause more damages.

If you google world's deadliest nuclear missile, bombs, they're far far to large for a plane to carry.

They can only be launched from the base, ship, or sub.

Some can weigh as much as over 40,000kg.

Which country has the most nuclear weapons?
Map of nuclear-armed states of the world.
NPT-designated nuclear weapon states (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States)
Other states with nuclear weapons (India, North Korea, Pakistan)
NATO nuclear weapons sharing states (Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey)[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] crytoo bad
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Vioncy(f): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Vioncy:

How many hydrogen bombs Does the United States have?
So, the US has an estimated 4,670 hydrogen bombs. China has far more than 20, their total arsenal is approximately 260 nuclear warheads. One should assume a high percentage are thermonuclear. India has an estimated 100–120 nuclear weapons.Jul 12, 2016

Which country has the most nuclear weapons?
Map of nuclear-armed states of the world.
NPT-designated nuclear weapon states (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States)
Other states with nuclear weapons (India, North Korea, Pakistan)
NATO nuclear weapons sharing states (Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey)[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] crytoo bad
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Vioncy(f): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2017
True, though Russia has more Arsenal, the US still has some edges over NK

So, the US has an estimated 4,670 hydrogen bombs. China has far more than 20, their total arsenal is approximately 260 nuclear warheads. One should assume a high percentage are thermonuclear. India has an estimated 100–120 nuclear weapons.Jul 12, 2016

ollah1:

Kim killed his family which makes him a psychopath , does that mean Trump isn't? Within his frist 100 days he attacked Syria and Iraq while innocents paid more to the attacks. That was against his campaign promises, besides I'm not against killing of the "terrorists" but innocents pays more to attacks by USA.

You must be a child to think they can ruin a country that has missies and a big brother in the name of China. Why didn't they ruin NK during the Korean war?

How have i supported Hezbollah? I only said Hezbillah, CIA and Mossad are all roges and CIA tops the list. You must be a kid to think CIA and Mossad are the reason there's peace in the world that's if truly there's peace. You know absolutely nothing about CIA in particular.

When did i compare the standard of living of North Koreana to the Americans? Do you find comprehension difficult?

Issuance of Visa to which country isn't the issue? Yoir question concludes my initial assertion that you are a kid
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JUHABACH: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2017
mysticwarrior:

wrong. the u.s. has concerns over its citizens (thousands of whom reside in SK). now obviously NK having an icbm would be cause for worry (although the u.s. has successfully intercepted an icbm).
http://abcnews.go.com/US/pentagon-conduct-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-intercept-test-heels/story?id=47724129
But as has been clearly expressed, the main reason behind not going to war with NK is the danger it would pose to SK, a core ally.
and no, this isn't just a question of morality (endangering an ally) but also a matter of principles and pragmatism (it would be a serious dent on the u.s. reputation to allow an ally suffer such monumental loses on their watch). Fact is it is inevitable that SK would lose a lot out of the war thus going to war would have to be an absolute last resort and with consent of some form from the SK govt.
and no, SK would not be obliterated in 4 hours as you claim. a Nuke is powerful but not that powerful
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Vioncy:
True, though Russia has more Arsenal, the US still has some edges over NK

Oops, wars aren't won like these. USA is careful on who to go into war with. During the crimea issues in Ukraine, Washington would have struck Russia but knowing they are equally equipped, they couldn't. I can bet my left balls, USA would never attack NK first and the unstable Kim might not as well. He might lose the ally of Beijing and Moscow if that happens.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2017
seagulsntrawler:

Those war mongering cowboys know they can't attack NK that's why their moaning and whining are becoming louder with each passing day. The question any rational observer should ask is: "who is the aggressor here". Is it the US threatening regime change+regular war games against NK or the DPRK trying to protect its homeland?

You nailed it. I surprised people find this difficult to understand. Their love for USA have clouded their thinking. So many people love USA, myself included but their leaders and some organisations are rogues.

The United Nations has no powers to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot work on military technology, regardless of what the USA says.

That's just the fact
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Kendroid: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Emzyme:

I never intend going to the us
Russia is way more cheaper, easier and risk feee

Who knows??
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by toboint(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2017
ollah1:

well all you said just shows you're narrow minded and lack good information........
also u are an hypocrite....(I asked if u were given a chance to live in either USA or NK, which would u choose....I know d answer is obvious).....but I want u to know that u won't be able to choose d USA if it wasn't for their leaders effort (past and present) to make d country great....also d CIA as well...
also I think you should stop reading and believing conspiracy theories.....coz it deranges d mind.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2017
toboint:

well all you said just shows you're narrow minded and lack good information........
also u are an hypocrite....(I asked if u were given a chance to live in either USA or NK, which would u choose....I know d answer is obvious).....but I want u to know that u won't be able to choose d USA if it wasn't for their leaders effort (past and present) to make d country great....also d CIA as well...
also I think you should stop reading and believing conspiracy theories.....coz it deranges d mind.

Loads and loads of gibberish.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by toboint(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
@ollah
u also mentioned KIM KILLED his family members.....
and I wonder how u would compare such person with TRUMP....
I think u just decide to blindly support a psycho while ignoring common sense.........
also verify these facts....
1. USA have military base (big ones) in SK, Germany, Japan etc....
2. Russia and China made a treaty to help each other out in case a world power decides to attack any of them...(we all know d only world power capable of that is USA)
3. CHINA is forever indebted to USA for freeing them from JAPAN (their slave masters before and during WW2). so they won't help NK against USA.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Explorers:

Actually i can't explain this better, but do you know that when they launch or fire some missiles at targets most esp fighter jets, they track or go after the jet to all direction(Up, down, left&right) untill they hit or destroy the plane or may be run out of projector.

What's attracting these missiles to their targets, what are they following or tracking

I think its the heat of the afterburner, exhaust, and every plane and launched weapon has that, making them possible to be tracked.

The defence missiles can't miss the heat of the ICBM.
Not really, the US tested their anti icbm systems and it wasnt encouraging, they say it is like shooting a bullet with a bullet.... it isnt a perfect science.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
toboint:
@ollah
u also mentioned KIM KILLED his family members.....
and I wonder how u would compare such person with TRUMP....
I think u just decide to blindly support a psycho while ignoring common sense.........
also verify these facts....
1. USA have military base (big ones) in SK, Germany, Japan etc....
2. Russia and China made a treaty to help each other out in case a world power decides to attack any of them...(we all know d only world power capable of that is USA)
3. CHINA is forever indebted to USA for freeing them from JAPAN (their slave masters before and during WW2). so they won't help NK against USA.

I didn't get your mention cos you didn't cc me properly, also I'm using my comment sense which says UN has no powers to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot work on military technology, regardless of what the USA says. What your own common sense used for?

Kim did this and that isn't the yardstick here. NK is simply protecting their country, NK is older than Kim. Besides, NK continue to exist, Kim could vacate that seat tomorrow.

I'm in support of NK military programs doesn't mean I'm in support of Kim, i don't know how people like you reason.

Nk is the property of China and China needs her as a strong ally in Asia. China also needs USA for trade. She isn't ready to lose both which makes it more less likely for Kim to strike first.

China has helped NK before during the Korean war against the USA and SK. You should read history again.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
ollah1:

I didn't get your mention cos you didn't cc me properly, also I'm using my comment sense which says UN has no powers to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot work on military technology, regardless of what the USA says. What your own common sense used for?

Kim did this and that isn't the yardstick here. NK is simply protecting their country, NK is older than Kim. Besides, NK continue to exist, Kim could vacate that seat tomorrow.

I'm in support of NK military programs doesn't mean I'm in support of Kim, i don't know how people like you reason.

Nk is the property of China and China needs her as a strong ally in Asia. China also needs USA for trade. She isn't ready to lose both which makes it more less likely for Kim to strike first.

China has helped NK before during the Korean war against the USA and SK. You should read history again.
D history that u don't knw.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
MirJay:
undecided. Kudos to the North Korean President. He is one of the greatest of all time.
death is the only endpoint for All Terrorist Like you.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by AlPeter: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2017
ollah1:

You skipped the first two paragraphs and counter the last with "I no nothing about the topic of dicsourse". Yes NK invaded first but USA is a bully. A big one at that
dude listen to yourself.! so NK should be allowed to wipe out SK because US is a bully?! does that line of reasoning make any sense to you?
Imagine the way you changed goalposts first you said US would''ve destroyed NK if China had not stopped them as if the US instigated that war when I pointed out your lie or ignorance you came up with US is a bully line. Guess what I would pick a bully over a psychopath any day any time
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by AlPeter: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2017
ollah1:

Loads and loads of gibberish.
the guy is right you should stop reading conspiracy theories it deranges the mind and it's obvious your mind needs saving fast. How else can we explain a mind that believes a president that kills HIS family members with ANTI AIRCRAFT GUNS for silly reasons with one that go to War to protect national interest, safe the railings of a Der**nged mind! For your info do you know Russia supported Hitler's Germany during the early periods of WW2?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2017
AlPeter:
dude listen to yourself.! so NK should be allowed to wipe out SK because US is a bully?! does that line of reasoning make any sense to you?
Imagine the way you changed goalposts first you said US would''ve destroyed NK if China had not stopped them as if the US instigated that war when I pointed out your lie or ignorance you came up with US is a bully line. Guess what I would pick a bully over a psychopath any day any time

Why are you guys mad that NK got nukes? Is it only USA that's licensed to have them? Btw, NK isn't wiping out SK. You should help yourself by reading informations from other sources besides MSM. You guys need help but its beyond me obviously.

NK is only protecting herself. NK doesn't want USA to ruin her country like they did to Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afganistan et al
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
You have spoken well, North Korea is a sovereign nation and has the right to protect its citizens by using any kind of force to fend off external aggressions. Though use of WMD in warfare was criminalized by the Geneva convention of 1949, but being in possession and testing Nukes was never and is still not a crime. The Americans has a large number of nukes in their possession and yet the don't seems comfortable seeing NK with Nukes, not until there is a justifiable cause for war the Americans would never declare war on North Korea.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by MONITZ: 4:22am On Jul 09, 2017
ollah1:

During the Korean war, what happened?
Very nice question .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.