Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36793 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by MONITZ: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=SmartyPants post=58148465]

Just as oil may be the driving factor behind most middle eastern invasions, safety is another very important concern. That was the whole reason the US went into Afghanistan. There was no oil there.

I beg to disagree ,the main reasons the US went into Afghanistan were two , the first being that they wanted to serve the Russians the same humiliation they suffered in Vietnam ,a war in which they were disgraced by a third world rag-tag military that was ably aided by Russia. According to an American retired war general who said ,"the Afghanistan war served the right purpose of paying the Russians back in their own coins for the role they played in America's disastrous outing in Vietnam"

The second reason was to secure the opium trade for their pharmaceutical industry.

And although I agree with some of the other points that u stated bt there re still some I don't subject to. ...
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by MONITZ: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
ollah1:

I believe you don't know whom you have this discourse with. If American leaders are held responsible for their actions, how come Bush jnr, snr, Hilary Clinton, Obama are all free despite ruining nations?

How is North Korea backward? How are they living in poverty?
MSM just have helped you a great deal to know loaded your head with lies upon lies. Bro start reading other sources for informations to be properly informed

Regarding NK and SK, thanks to China else USA would have ruined NK. But they can't anymore cos they are equally equipped albeit on a low level compared to them.

I am impressed there re still a handful of people who dare to question the rubbish the MSM dish out regularly. U ve said a cotton picking mouthful.I followed all ur comments on this topic and I can say that u hit the bull's eye in all of them although I disagree with just a few of them but in all u ve succinctly put ur points across without doubt. Keep it up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.