Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material (1158 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2017
1.Demand for pre-marital sex
In some religious organisations in Nigeria, their leaders lay much emphasis on abstinence from sex before marriage. However, this is not the case in some religious organisations. They do not preach against pre-marital sex.A man who asked a woman out and later on the woman herself says she wants sex should be cautious of such woman. She could use that to trap him by getting pregnant. This is because she already knows the man is financially okay.

2.Take her to the eatery
This is one of the most effective ways to know if a lady is a wife material or not. A well brought up and responsible lady will eat little or nothing when her potential husband takes her to a fast food joint. On the other hand, a woman who is not sincere about marriage will order what she can never buy with her money. She will eat food worth thousands of naira. She eats in and takes away. She will say to herself that the man who bought the food for her is a big fool. She will not bother to call the man the following day to say thank you.

3.Shopping freak
A non-wife material woman is crazy about shopping. She wants the man to buy all sorts of expensive dresses and jewelleries for her. She does not think about the purse of the man. She does not think of planning with the man to save his salary. Even if the man spends beyond his monthly earnings on her, she does not care. She wants everything for herself.

4.Demand for money
Ladies who are wife materials are very considerate. They hardly ask money from a man who is in a relationship with them. They do not ask money for recharge cards or chocolates. They do not want things that will incur expense and be a burden on the man.

5.Interest in your parents, especially mothers
Wives and mothers-in-law are hardly the best of friends. It may surprise some men when ladies they have interest to marry ask if they still have mothers or not. A selfish wife material does not want to see her mother-in-law at all. She believes in,"“me and my husband."She sees her mother-in-law as a major obstacle to her having a happy matrimonial home. This is however not the case. Her disposition towards her marital life is a key to her having a happy marriage life.

cc tosyne2much add urz
lefulefu oyindidi greyboy5000 optional1 sexybbstar tahrah sonofluci Toks2008 WORDWORLD

2 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by mikaelword(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2017
ok, you try.. For me no 5 is the real deal..If she no get interest in my parents na to wakadube commot be that..
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by alfred007(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm coming.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by ikp120(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Gives you blow jòb 3 times per day (morning, afternoon and night). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Ojim07(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
see how easy u make it seem undecided
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:
Gives you blow jòb 3 times per day (morning, afternoon and night). grin grin grin grin grin
lol na dat 1 na olosho material oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Ojim07:
see how easy u make it seem undecided
Bro what's dere
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
6. Meet her today you ask her for sex the next day she says no problem.

Now that is a wife material. cool
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2017
sonofLuci:
6. Meet her today you ask her for sex the next day she says no problem.

Now that is a wife material. cool
u think say na novena babes we dey talk about here ahbi grin
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

u think say na novena babes we dey talk about here ahbi grin

Novena babes na like 3 years ago matter self bruh cheesy
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2017
sonofLuci:

Novena babes na like 3 years ago matter self bruh cheesy

wer ur base
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

wer ur base

na warri
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2017
sonofLuci:

na warri
ooo na lag I dey
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

ooo na lag I dey

eyah i go come lag ehn, i go flex u and toks, i they hustle now, pay never burst, but very soon everywhere go good cool
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Victornezzar: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2017
sonofLuci:

eyah i go come lag ehn, i go flex u and toks, i they hustle now, pay never burst, but very soon everywhere go good cool
no p Bro
Till den
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Oyindidi(f): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Wife material, will comment later.
Victor! Stop derailing your thread
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Victor change the topic to how to spot a pretentious olosho grin
No 1 : pretentious olosho that have slept around will know that if guys were to enter her, they will not want to marry her because her thing is seriously wide cheesy

No 2; most pretentious olosho will have been to most eatry and will know most guys can spot a gold digger from third mainland bridge
So they will buy few things to appear like saint
No5 : the previous olosho just want to know how rich the parent is here, so if things were to flop, them they will have something to fall back on.

But victor my man you try with the article just that some aassumptions you made are not entirely true smiley wink
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op that your number 1 about premarital sex is no guarantee oo of knowing a wife material oo.at all at all its not.some babes can pretend for Africa i tell u.u go do no sex b4 marriage whereas e go get one bobo wey go dey smash her ukwu while u is acting like the holy brothercheesycheesy.if a lady is not comfortable with u sexually then she wont be comfortable with u sexually when u both married.that's my opinion sha and yes i agree that a lady who wants to marry u would be interested to know ur siblings and parents.and lemme add also dat to know a wife material she must sabi cook wella and also must sabi twerkcheesy.my opinion as wellwink.

(1) (Reply)

Widow Or Single Mum,which One 'll U Choose For Marriage (GUYS) / What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself / How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.