Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever (2112 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by silentEXPLOSION: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Will you go down on one knee, hand over a note or put the ring inside an ice cream, (Nigerian girls would swallow the ring... *thats what I heard ooo)

Well a tattoo artist, Vinny Capaldo-Smith from Colorado just did something crazy. The video since posted had garnered over 12 million views on Facebook.

Scroll down to see why..

Guys can you do it. What other crazy way do you intend to propose?
Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by silentEXPLOSION: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
He gave her the tattoo machine and asked her to tattoo his leg

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by silentEXPLOSION: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2017
But when he rolled up his shorts, this is what she found! Much to his relief, his girlfriend ticked “yes”

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by silentEXPLOSION: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm not a bad belle ooo... But what if the marriage fails

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by NwaAmaikpe: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Such a risky gamble from the man.
What if she tattooed "Are you high?"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by brighttech95(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2017
cute
Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Airtimex(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2017
If the marriage fails, broken bottle becomes your best friend...ask Nigerian soldiers how cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by silentEXPLOSION: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Sir, you simply made no point this time. I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Cute!!

This is a clear case of airtimex
Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by 14teenK: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

angry nigga you getting unbelievably,and annoyingly boring. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if its fails, dude can cover it up with a bigger tats and different design no big deal .

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Young03(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Na their cup of tea
Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by whitebeard(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin this guy ehnn..!!

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Most riskiest? undecided...and I sure say this op go school o undecided

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by silentEXPLOSION: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol... We all make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Airtimex(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Cute!!

This is a clear case of airtimex

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2017
silentEXPLOSION:
...Much to his relief, his girlfriend ticked “yes”

Perhaps they could have also tattooed the rings on their fingers.

Well, we all have our priorities...
Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by judgedredd22(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Re: Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Airtimex:

undecided

oh so your moniker's airtimex shocked

anyways i wasnt calling you
i meant what the couple did is a clear case of airtimex

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria / Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / RELATIONSHIPS: These Twins – Tai(wo) & Keh(inde) Miss Out On Great Guys Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.