Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53566 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
project50:
may obasanjo die soon for hating on igbos
Only evil people pray for other people to die. If you have a just cause, you dont need to wish anyone dead. Just continue your struggle and see what comes out of ıt instead of speaking hate and bitterness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

Don't be deceived by crowd you see online. I'm Igbo and over 70% Igbos know that this man is a fraud who promotes violence and disunity.

We are mostly quiet that's why you think we all follow this negativity.
Shut Up Skull Miner

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

If it has never occurred to you that the bolded is a wishful stream of thought, you can never understand the reason Nigeria is pitifully backward. Nigeria and Nigerians are pretentious stiffs.
And the igbos are saints
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okoroawusa is a dirty scumbag and absolutely nobody in Igbo land. He will cease to mean anything in Igbo after he has being used by his paternal folks from northern region of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by permit(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
facelessangel:
Nne ihe dikagi akokwalam. Izuru ka emee. Ada Biafra, asa nwa.
grin mr hypo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by annnikky(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
facelessangel:
Nne ihe dikagi akokwalam. Izuru ka emee. Ada Biafra, asa nwa.
Ma gikwa nwafor Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
raphafire:
I ernestly pray for the Igbos to break away ASAP... Let me see if On geria will die without oyel..we one door closes other doors opens.

But how much oil do the Igbo have? Ondo State has more oil than the entire Igbo nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
raphafire:
I ernestly pray for the Igbos to break away ASAP... Let me see if On geria will die without oyel..we one door closes other doors opens.

But how much oil do the Igbos have? Ondo State has more oil than the entire Igbo nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Our leader,any other person is on his own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
And the igbos are saints

It is not a matter sinner or saint. At least, if you are not an adulterated human being, you will agree that Ndigbo have once ceded from the cesspit called Nigeria. You may want to know that Ndigbo are still bent on leaving the useless British contraption.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.

oga be guided the wrongest pple to fight For agitation is the igbos don't let deceive ourself one Nigeria does not favour us to me it favours only the north and those unfortunate politician when Nigeria divides today where do u want millions of igbos to settle,don't even mention dual citizen cos u won't be allowed to spend on night in d north if nija divides the west can tolerate but with recent insult from kalu I don't think that will be possible fight for restructure fight for equity fight for justice but agitation u guys will be at the receiving end
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=pesinfada post=58156616]Lol.. ...this guy can win presidency[/quote

For which country? Nigeria or Biafra? Go buy sense abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
pesinfada:
Lol.. ...this guy can win presidency

For which country? Nigeria or Biafra? Go buy sense abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

[b]But how much oil do the Igbo have?[/b] Ondo State has more oil than the entire Igbo nation.

For goodness sake, what has oil got to do with sovereignty?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

It is not a matter sinner or saint. At least, if you are not an adulterated human being, you will agree that Ndigbo have once ceded from the cesspit called Nigeria. You may want to know that Ndigbo are still bent on leaving the useless British contraption.
Never had ndigbo ceced from Nigeria. It was only an attempt and was met by a fierce opposition that led into the civil war in which no civilian died in the north or west, but the igbos lost over 3 million souls mainly to hunger and starvation. Get your facts right...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Though many of his supporters came with him from neighbouring States the crowd here is too little compared with the crowd at Pro-Okorocha rally.

Can you post pics to compare?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jflex07:
Shut Up Skull Miner

No difference between you and the Nnamdi Kanu sef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

Don't be deceived by crowd you see online. I'm Igbo and over 70% Igbos know that this man is a fraud who promotes violence and disunity.
We are mostly quiet that's why you think we all follow this negativity.

My guy UNTIL Igbo leaders, Governors and other elected officials FORCEFULLY disown Kanu you are just yarning dust - no offense.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
project50:
may obasanjo die soon for hating on igbos

Wetin concern Baba Iyabo with this poo nitori oloun?! Please go and check the reliability of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

My guy UNTIL Igbo leaders, Governors and other elected officials FORCEFULLY disown Kanu you are just yarning dust - no offense.

Soon and very soon, you are going to see it happen. Just relax and watch the drama.

Seems you didn't watch live video of how learned Igbos in the USA ignored and condemned the man publicly when he went to ask them for guns and weaponry support
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
bayulll011:

oga be guided the wrongest pple to fight For agitation is the igbos don't let deceive ourself one Nigeria does not favour us to me it favours only the north and those unfortunate politician when Nigeria divides today where do u want millions of igbos to settle,don't even mention dual citizen cos u won't be allowed to spend on night in d north if nija divides the west can tolerate but with recent insult from kalu I don't think that will be possible fight for restructure fight for equity fight for justice but agitation u guys will be at the receiving end

We Yorubas will not tolerate anymore. We have tried for Ndiigbo - and when Biafra comes they will move back to the East and apply for visa if they still wanna come to the West.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

Soon and very soon, you are going to see it happen. Just relax and watch the drama.

Seems you didn't watch live video of how learned Igbos in the USA ignored and condemned the man publicly when he went to ask them for guns and weaponry support

Oga shut up! No Igbo leader is against this man. He has had closed door meetings with people like Mbazulike Amaechi, Alex Ekwueme, Nnia Nwodo, joe Achuzia and others.

So who cares about what a nonentity like you says?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

For goodness sake, what has oil got to do with sovereignty?

Guy, I was replying to a guy who mentioned oil you don't have to comment if you are allergic to oil discussion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Afonja and their big mouth.you said importation is easy,but why cant u start doin it now rather than waiting for igbo to leave first.like afonja,like abohki,lazy quota system mentality.
abbeyfel:
This is not a matter of wanting Igbos in Nigeria. Its a matter of let peace, unity reign. Its about coming together to form a formidable force to forge ahead. There is nothing an Igbo man is doing in the west that a westerner can not do better. Is it importation of goods from where ever or the spare part industry? Trust me, that industry was only left to the easterners because we believe in division of labour. Just note that what igbos produce are majorly imitations of the real things, and are majorly sold to people outside that region like the easterners and northerners. In the west, only people who are managing use igbo made products because they lack standard...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

You keep saying soon. Kanu has been doing this for years...and yet we have not heard pim from Igbo leaders. I have watched that video but seriously you cannot compared learned citizens of US with Nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

Oga shut up! No Igbo leader is against this man. He has had closed door meetings with people like Mbazulike Amaechi, Alex Ekwueme, Nnia Nwodo, joe Achuzia and others.

EXACTLY! If Kanu is not popular among Igbos then where are all these crowds coming from? Did they fall from the sky?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

You keep saying soon. Kanu has been doing this for years...and yet we have not heard pim from Igbo leaders. I have watched that video but seriously you cannot compared learned citizens of US with Nigerian politicians.

In as much as you've not seen igbo political leaders declaring not to support Nnamdi, you also have not seen any of them declaring support for him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by DonMcek: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dainfamous:
Biafra took over rochas rally in owerri
Chei!
This man kariri ihe m chere na obu.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja and their big mouth.you said importation is easy,but why cant u start doin it now rather than waiting for igbo to leave first.like afonja,like abohki,lazy quota system mentality.
If you care to know dude, am into importation already. I import from china and india, and importation is never a hard nut to crack. You guys are only taking center stage because of the huge investment you put into it. Once you leave, trust me your vacuum will be filled. Only some adjustment need to be made here and there. Remember Jumia, Konga etc are Nigerian companies...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by NyemzyHimself: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
sugarsoul:
I thought he was asked not to make an appearance amongst a crowd?...
Anyway, what is my own

So how is it affecting you?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

And you know what the outcome of the meetings were abi?
He's also had closed door meetings with people who
rejected him blatantly. It's on YouTube.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by spokesboy: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.
The same way Ikemba tried to pull you out but ended up pulling you to death of 3 million people. Kwantinue lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.