Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

18+! Best S*x Positions [part 2] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+! Best S*x Positions [part 2] (886 Views)

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / 18+! Best S*x Positions [part 1] / I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+! Best S*x Positions [part 2] by Meloshi(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
SITTING SEX POSITIONS

These sitting sex positions are great if you have tired or sore legs. If you want your man to do the majority of work, while you literally “sit back and enjoy the ride”, then try out these positions below:
1. Delight Position
2. High Chair Position

STANDING SEX POSITIONS

Some of these standing sex positions are great for when you want to have more physically vigorous sex with your man. Another great thing about having sex while standing up is that you don’t need a bed. Perfect for when you want to have sex around the house and elsewhere….
My most powerful sex tricks and tips aren't on this site. If you want to access them and give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these secret sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship.
1. Ballerina Position
2. Ben Dover Position
3. Bodyguard Position
4. Burning Man Position
5. Dancer Position
6. Pump Position
7. Slow Dance Position
8. Washing Machine Position

SOURCE =>>>> http://webvibez..com/2017/07/18-best-sx-positions-part-2.html

SEUN, LALASTICLALA

(1) (Reply)

I'm New / How To Exercise To Make You Lose Weight Really Fast (photos) / Lady Steps Out In Style With Her Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.