Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) (47405 Views)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by ekensi01: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
I dont understand this woman.
She suppose to be helping the country too.
But she hasnt done anything.

Patience better pass her. Mtcheew grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
ona25ZIGG:

Because bubu dey on ghost mode, them no dey see am
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Edum13656: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
visiting wife...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by LanrexBaba(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
picture of her coming down from the plane

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin when baba make this agile and fine woman cum last cheesy

Them dey use Toy support
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
nero2face:
I feel for this woman...she has been turned a semi widow all for her husband's love of power, am sure if time can de reversed, she will never support her husband to contest even for a counselor of his ward, even Buhari him self will be regretting stressing him self back to power, he would be leaving happier and healthier had he not come back to power...a Big lesson to our old papas who refuse to step aside for next generation
I warned them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by deleo16(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked today's governmnet

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Boldstar(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of the visit.

It's not as if he will "kpansh" her.

Why do you rate everything in terms of kpanshing?

I'm sure it's your d.i.c.k that controls your brain

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by eagleeye2: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Can't you see Buhari by her side?
Hmmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
I was expecting to see both her and her husband

BTW Buy cheap mtn and Etisalat data at (you make payments after receiving your data
https://www.nairaland.com/3893979/buy-mtn-etisalat-data-very

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bubu get well soon
Bubu abeg if there is no strength left in you to kick a whole bucket abeg try kick Eva bottle water

All na kick E bi

My prayers for you is to be alive lemme see what you will promise again come 2019

Bubu you no go die
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Charly68: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
May the Lord grant your hubby quick recovery in Jesus name.. Our lives are in the hands of God.. He determines the length and breadth of our living ..
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
And Bubu no fit snap with am?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
She better appeal to her senile husband to resign from office and do all within her power to salvage him from the cabal that is holding him to ransome if really he's still alive..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Omeokachie: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Will she still be kept at the lobby this time around also?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by serikigoro: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
The govt media people should have made her travel a secret one rather than publicizing it the way they have done now. They will now be under more pressure to come up with pics of her and PMB. These guys get so much money yet perform way below average in strategic thinking.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Boldstar(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

You want make she grant another explosive interview

That one go better sef. As everyone just keep mum for Buhari's case. Nobody knows what's going on

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
pauljumbo:
Maadam on your phone and ask your husband to do Skype call to Nigerians
start collating Skype details and email to her buhari will conference call all of u at once.. Meanwhile drag your best friend beside u and wait..

I will be back to check your remains in few years after waiting grin

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
And Bubu does not want to step down

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abeg Bring Him Back, Or Else

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by greatermax77(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
From the look on her face, is either sometime is wrong or she is acting on a script. She is trying hard to conceal something

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Boldstar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
And Bubu does not want to step down

Very pathetic. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to lead again. Why can't he just resign?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by nero2face: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
grandlexuz:

President Paul Biya of Cameroon is way older than Buhari, Mugabe is way older too, Lots of Presidents are way older than him as well. My 35 years old physically fit and healthy looking neighbour just had a stroke yesterday.. Think before you leap!
this is exactly what we're taking about, ur type of persons cause majority of our problems, so we should keep electing old Sicky Papas instead of young healthy Men because ur neighbour had stroke?, and which of those old presidents u mentioned has relocated to UK due to Heath challenge?...fanaticism is worse than epilepsy... I dey mercy for ur type

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Ironlion1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
The vegetable wan test punnany for the last time grin grin grin.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by eyinjuege: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some people claim this woman was in London almost a week ago , and yet we saw pictures of her attending official national matters in another country, not in the UK.

Please, from this picture, how do we know it's London and not someone's sitting room in Abuja?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by peacemara54(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
nero2face:
I feel for this woman...she has been turned a semi widow all for her husband's love of power, am sure if time can de reversed, she will never support her husband to contest even for a counselor of his ward, even Buhari him self will be regretting stressing him self back to power, he would be leaving happier and healthier had he not come back to power...a Big lesson to our old papas who refuse to step aside for next generation

She is very happy and enjoying the office. Now that the man is not around, she can throw her weight around and get somethings done all in the name of the wife of the President. She is more desperate for money and power than her husband.

Sex is not her problem. She gets more than enough of that from her sources.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Icedprince1d(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Takeit2017:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari arrived London this morning to see President Buhari who has been there for medical checkup. Aisha Buhari left Ethiopia yesterday night where she attended the 15th #OAFLA Ordinary General Assembly.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-kgE7d265blk/WVzHthXxPsI/AAAAAAAMxnE/eCa71slYmzQ0zzhmhUlQcqy85oSRUs_VACLcBGAs/s400/nm.jpg[/img]

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/aisha-buhari-arrives-london-to-see.html

Op y u dey do copy and paste na. u just copy something from lindaikejisog without even giving her credit tri bosa for u, u try
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by alcmene: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Konji na bastaad Walahi
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
grandlexuz:

President Paul Biya of Cameroon is way older than Buhari, Mugabe is way older too, Lots of Presidents are way older than him as well. My 35 years old physically fit and healthy looking neighbour just had a stroke yesterday.. Think before you leap!
Check the quality of the country those old leaders rule compare it to those ruled by younger leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.