Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) (47403 Views)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Boldstar:

Very pathetic. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to lead again. Why can't he just resign?
He can't take the decision alone. The party he belongs won't even allow him do that. Tinubu and co cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
nero2face:
this is exactly what we're taking about, ur type of persons cause majority of our problems, so we should keep electing old Sicky Papas instead of young healthy Men because ur neighbour had stroke?, and which of those old presidents u mentioned has relocated to UK due to Heath challenge?...fanaticism is worse than epilepsy... I dey mercy for ur type

Who be you too nor? Ignoramus! My type of persons?? Let your very knowledgeable type of persons vote out Buhari.. Better still let your type of persons put up an under forty to lead Nigeria.. Like it or not younger does not make one an exceptional leader nor does it prevent you from being sick. If younger meant politically relevant Yahaya Bello would have been the best serving governor of Naija at this point.. Go check his records!! Mercy for yourself itiboribor!
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
hazyfm1:

How will the skype call better the life of your household and affect the economy?

Hmmmmmmm, I think u think that buharia is dead.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Make una take selfie o
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by CorperKola: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
grandlexuz:

President Paul Biya of Cameroon is way older than Buhari, Mugabe is way older too, Lots of Presidents are way older than him as well. My 35 years old physically fit and healthy looking neighbour just had a stroke yesterday.. Think before you leap!
My God

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by jonnyjustcome22: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheAngry1:
Something is not adding up...why would Buhari be critically ill and his wife will remain Nigeria? Either there is truly a cabal or their marriage is a sham
or Buahri is not critically ill as you claim

What do u think?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
CorperKola:

My God

Next time you call the name of God say something meaningful.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by jarrot(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
showing us pictures of when she arrived without showing pictures with her husband is not accepted. Presidency take note.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by hazyfm1: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Hmmmmmmm, I think u think that buharia is dead.

Who em death epp?

I stopped caring since 1914AD
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Takeit2017:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari arrived London this morning to see President Buhari who has been there for medical checkup. Aisha Buhari left Ethiopia yesterday night where she attended the 15th #OAFLA Ordinary General Assembly.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-kgE7d265blk/WVzHthXxPsI/AAAAAAAMxnE/eCa71slYmzQ0zzhmhUlQcqy85oSRUs_VACLcBGAs/s400/nm.jpg[/img]

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/aisha-buhari-arrives-london-to-see.html

Something is definitely wrong now

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Babacele: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
God bless Aisha Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nairaland no go kill person with bitter truth comments grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by chidextec: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Where is the President?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by bantudra: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of the visit.

It's not as if he will "kpansh" her.

you people with una dirty minds... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
thisisayus:
I need to see Buhari gangan, I'm missing him

btw, I wan sell muscle ooo
check my post for more pics
stolen? I need to veryfy the plate number
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by Tecno66: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Madam, stop attending conferences and globe trotting while your husband is bedridden. Stay and take care of him afterall he said you belong to the kitchen and the other room so stay and do you work. Your work no dey office.
Takeit2017:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari arrived London this morning to see President Buhari who has been there for medical checkup. Aisha Buhari left Ethiopia yesterday night where she attended the 15th #OAFLA Ordinary General Assembly.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-kgE7d265blk/WVzHthXxPsI/AAAAAAAMxnE/eCa71slYmzQ0zzhmhUlQcqy85oSRUs_VACLcBGAs/s400/nm.jpg[/img]

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/aisha-buhari-arrives-london-to-see.html
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by raphaeladeyele: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
To show True affiliction of being wife to her Husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
since baba no well for almost a year now, no who come dey help dis woman lubricate her engine? Make the thing no go rust and knock o,anyway cucumber dey sha
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by larryhills: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
e go soon spread, she was informed that baba has joined abiola... unless a wiseman from east rules dz country, no arewa will survive a tenure
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2017
eagleeye2:
Why is she sitting alone.

She wants to lie again that Nigeria Embassy doesn't use our money to receive her. Aisha the akara fryer that wants to be VP. Never. Enough of rubbish from fake pastorian dullardeens.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) by onila(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
larryhills:
e go soon spread, she was informed that baba has joined abiola... unless a wiseman from east rules dz country, no arewa will survive a tenure
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.