Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm (1508 Views)

Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / What Do You Know About Edo Girls? / 16 Edo Girls Returned From Libya With Pregnancy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
I was confused at first at where I should post this. it stems from and it is a mixture of culture, romance and business.
rabbit's foot, horse shoe and 4 leaf clovers are said to be lucky charms that tilt the scale of fortune favorably
I have a theory that the latest addition to that will be the beautiful girls and ladies of The present day edo state Nigeria who speak Esan and Bini languages

"Steady open doors"

it is believed that they possess a kind of spiritual prowess that makes things easier for their spouse regardless of his tribe.
They are accompanied by their assertive nature and open mind mentality towards sex and life in general.

personally I noticed in a separate 3 case scenario where most of our brothers involved in the "Internet smart" way of making money usually keep these women as girlfriends or marry them as wives. With the admittance that things did change for the good and they "received" lots of blessings.

here is a personal confession of a friend
" guy I no know how dem dey do am I say steady open doors money go just dey come in from different angle
like say dem get dat tin for bodi
you no go ever dey broke all my G guys no dey take dem play o. see ehn..."

what do you think?

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Bibi294(f): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ejikesuv:
I was confused at first at where I should post this. it stems from and it is a mixture of culture, romance and business.
rabbit's foot, horse shoe and 4 leaf clovers are said to be lucky charms that tilt the scale of fortune favorably
I have a theory that the latest addition to that will be the beautiful girls and ladies of The present day edo state Nigeria who speak Esan and Bini languages

"Steady open doors"

it is believed that they possess a kind of spiritual prowess that makes things easier for their spouse regardless of his tribe.
They are accompanied by their assertive nature and open mind mentality towards sex and life in general.

personally I noticed in a separate 3 case scenario where most of our brothers involved in the "Internet smart" way of making money usually keep these women as girlfriends or marry them as wives. With the admittance that things did change for the good and they "received" lots of blessings.

" guy I no know how dem dey do am I say steady open doors money go just dey come in from different angle

what do you think?

When you hear Esan, bros, run.... RUN,I repeat, Run
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by mr1759: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
first Esan does not have language rather is a dialect of Benin language so also are other dialect eg ora igbanke etc.

Edo girls are normal girls
and no one has the right to tag or blame an Edo girl for their frustration.

now that you know better pls u can now go and take ur psychiatric pills
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bibi294:

lol Bibi u don date esan guy b4?
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by martha89: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bibi294:

thunder fire you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op biko if u have misgivings with other tribes or groups outside ur tribe just Jejely marry inside ur own tribe or ur village or hamlet.women boku for ur village abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
a lot of people read post to reply rather than to understand
I write about what I think is a phenomenon I might be wrong. all you hav to do is argue contrary.
but I guess people are not that smart.

hmmm.
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
ejikesuv:
a lot of people read post to reply rather than to understand
I write about what I think is a phenomenon I might be wrong. all you hav to do is argue contrary.
but I guess people are not that smart.

hmmm.
u probably igbo judging from ur moniker and u trying to instigate a tribal war in here.d funny thing with guys like u who tend to have misgivings with other tribes or groups...na una dey pursue d women pass wey dey included in the groups or tribe una get misgiving with.such an irony..lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Elijahhopelarry(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
Op biko if u have misgivings with other tribes or groups outside ur tribe just Jejely marry inside ur own tribe or ur village or hamlet.women boku for ur village abi?
bros I tire.dem nor dey let Edo boys and girls rest with their prejudice
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
bros I tire.dem nor dey Edo boys and girls rest with their prejudice
na dem wey go say dem no go fit near edo girl u go see d same guys dey chase after edo babe.the only time dem go show their tribalistic colour na wen dem get issue with the babe.pray any babe no end up with a man with a tribalistic heart sha cos such a babe go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by martha89: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
bros I tire.dem nor dey let Edo boys and girls rest with their prejudice
Thank you for saying it because its getting too much.
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by enomakos(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
ejikesuv:

"Steady open doors"

what do you think?

are you sure?
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by enomakos(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
martha89:
thunder fire you .
take it easy dear
Re: Edo Girls ; 21st Century Lucky Charm by Kworopshun: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Igbo don turn their eyes to edo?

If una no like them, focus on ya women

(1) (Reply)

This New Whatsapp Feature Is All Set To Save Millions Of Relationships!!! / She Wants Me To Deflower Her / When You Don't Tell Your Bae "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.