Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

She Wants Me To Deflower Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Deflower Her (1510 Views)

Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
I love her so much shes a virgin but shes been pestering me to deflower her after she came 2 times and spent 3 days each not that i dont have other girls i make love to but i just dont want to do it with her.I have a feeling if i make love to her i wont love her anymore. I have tried to explain that to her several times but she still think i dont love her thats why am not making love to her. Please nlanders what else can i do to help her undstand cos shes threatening the relationship. But i love her so much.
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Abdul240(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Make love to her so dat she will knws u really love her

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by HarunaWest(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prestige001:
I love her so much shes a virgin but shes been pestering me to deflower her after she came 2 times and spent 3 days each not that i dont have other girls i make love to but i just dont want to do it with her.I have a feeling if i make love to her i wont love her anymore. I have tried to explain that to her several times but she still think i dont love her thats why am not making love to her. Please nlanders what else can i do to help her undstnd cos shes threatning the relationship. But i love her so much.
Tell her you aint doing, if she wants to go, let her go... Ave done that to bout 3 ladies and will still do it.. Let your NO be your NO....

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by ybalogs(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
You simply can't disvirgin chikena. I'm also scared of blood.
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by dipznano: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by ybalogs(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
On a more serious note, if you truly love her, you'd find a way to let her understand. If she keeps threatening the relationship and you feel she means it, just let her go .

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by ybalogs(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Doing it then hating her is also an option sha as she craves it too much to see reasons.
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by CoolFreeday(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
follow your mind
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Yeligray(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Don't do it bro
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by luminouz(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Hmmmm
Hmmmmm whattt wink
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by CaesarDon(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by CaesarDon(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Y are guys dis dumb and make dumb mistakes
She offers u her pudding cos she feels u deem fit
U see when a lady feels she's ripe for d Dk she'd always have d Dk
U don't think she has other guys under her beck and call?
Don't worry ud lov her more wen anoda guy does ur job
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
CaesarDon:

Y are guys dis dumb and make dumb mistakes

She offers u her pudding cos she feels u deem fit

U see when a lady feels she's ripe for d Dk she'd always have d Dk

U don't think she has other guys under her beck and call?

Don't worry ud lov her more wen anoda guy does ur job
Over correct
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Oluwashizy: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Damn right
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her by Nedfed(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prestige001:
I love her so much shes a virgin but shes been pestering me to deflower her after she came 2 times and spent 3 days each not that i dont have other girls i make love to but i just dont want to do it with her.I have a feeling if i make love to her i wont love her anymore. I have tried to explain that to her several times but she still think i dont love her thats why am not making love to her. Please nlanders what else can i do to help her undstand cos shes threatening the relationship. But i love her so much.

If your mind no do am, i'll advice you zip up.
But say na virgin bros forget dat.
Na so many gals dey claim.
Even nairaland slay gals will tell you dat.

(1) (Reply)

The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. / I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! / How To Handle A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.