Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (134240 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
It is d attention she wanted and she got it,
But to what end
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by KingEjanla(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't know why men like women with big nyash! I'm also guilty when it comes to that, so help us God
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Abam01: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
This na temptation with great confusion
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
blindspot:
K

Sorry, do you sell potassium?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nicky042(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
She Carri
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by ebonflexy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
If it is real, I would eat this woman's ass out for DAYZZZ.

I probably wouldn't stop even if she farted....(if it is real)

Something natural that looks like this needs to be deeply and wetly appreciated. Just saying undecided
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by experimentist: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
streched marks infested yansh that's a no-no cry
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by benzems(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by experimentist: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Solidkay:
It is d attention she wanted and she got it,
But to what end
to the end of ibadan express way grin cry
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by DjHypno(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I salute her if it isn't artificial....

Few men would last 10 seconds with her in doggystyle before screaming..."MMMMMMUMMMMMYYYYYY"

I am sure her farts can be heard a mile away.

I can bet many men there and here on Nairaland memorized the image of her butt to wan.k grin grin grin

PS- she reminds me of one picture of a lady in purple native wear with an impossibly prominent backside...
grin
LexngtonSteele:
I salute her if it isn't artificial....

Few men would last 10 seconds with her in doggystyle before screaming..."MMMMMMUMMMMMYYYYYY"

I am sure her farts can be heard a mile away.

I can bet many men there and here on Nairaland memorized the image of her butt to wan.k grin grin grin

PS- she reminds me of one picture of a lady in purple native wear with an impossibly prominent backside...

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Snowstorm: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Finally e go dey smell
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Dat ass is not real
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by mcfel(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2017
this one na overload. The ikebe go dey heavy her. I no pray for this type.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2017
me na masquerade I dey see
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Eu24(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2017
All eye on her... I cover myself with de Blood of God..

Meanwhile I get property for sale in a great location for business... Great Corner piece land with 5 Shops on it..

Location; Alimosho, Lagos pleasure Bus Shop.

If u have looking for a place to own ur Office, ShowRoom or Warehouse, Car dealship Name it. Then this half plot is for u... Call or whatapp me on 09032200405

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2017
decatalyst:
Part of the things you see on Nigerian streets that could make you mistakenly tear your promotion letter thinking at that moment its the puff puff paper you are tearing grin grin
lol
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Big boobs with Big problems

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Heavy duty
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Deseo:

Thank you jare
Are you like my type of girl?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by qiang(f): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2017
End time yansh
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Flamzey00(m): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2017
This picx was snapped in Accra/Ghana. I saw d miraculous ass dat drove both lil and adults Gaga. Even oda ladies were forced to question d origin of d Ass.#Yanch pass yanch#
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Maski87: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2017
From experience big nyash,no dey sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Vaseline crew. Food don done.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2017
She must be from either Akwa-ibom or any of the South East states. they are known to have massive booty like this
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by debarrony: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2017
You when take pics you one die put inside na sheet b dat
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Raskee: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2017
This is cossy on d other side cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by temmytee2309: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Abegi...... Na gold? No be shit full am?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Decryptor:
She must be from either Akwa-ibom or any of the South East states. they are known to have massive booty like this

Omo na Yoruba girls get am pass o
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:43am On Jul 06, 2017
take your choice. do you like it thick or sliply? grin grin grin grin grin
Gourdoinc:
ha. this isn't good oh. when my Vaseline has finished , why did I open this thread. God truly created. where is the lady so she can feed me from the ass

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by ilovebbwgirl: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Tolzeal:
DAMN !! shocked

na you let no say f5 dey refresh
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 2:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Oh!...This is the wall of Jerichocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.