Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (134295 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by duke24: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Hip of sh***t
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by haykes(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:
some tasting can lead to grave...
While some grave can lead to hell
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Bag of Shit...
Thick girls always have mouth odor
go back to sleep.. Your class and category in life determines the kinda of women u meet.. Na orange seller and shanty girls u dey carry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know why ladies with big behind tend to feel every guy fancies them.....

I'm never and will never be a lover of big backside...just have it round,moderate and curvy and I'm good....
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
nifemi25:
Seeing is not believing. Tasting does

See wetin tasting dey do

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Wha?

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Masquerade7: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Jizos!!
Idi re!!
Its called IDI ARABA
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
bberrey5:
Alora Sealords...Awumen oooo Alora Rugged Buccaneer, may this new Moon bring down the Kajola from GP, that will sail us to the Treasure İsland.Awumen oooo.Maximum respect to my Grand Eye,and all BAN pieces. Nami Nami Alora lalalalala.İnied Nicosia Deck,Salted Babadus. XYZ Crier Cyprus Flotila. Awumen Awumen Awumen.

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Gamusgamus:
She omo Yoruba no ?

What's this one saying?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I salute her if it isn't artificial....

Few men would last 10 seconds with her in doggystyle before screaming..."MMMMMMUMMMMMYYYYYY"

I am sure her farts can be heard a mile away.

I can bet many men there and here on Nairaland memorized the image of her butt to wan.k grin grin grin

PS- she reminds me of one picture of a lady in purple native wear with an impossibly prominent backside...
Show us the picture of "the lady in purple native wear with an impossibly prominent backside."
We need to see it and then compare with this one.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Problem with ladies with big butt is stretch mark. I prefer ladies with a moderate size butt with no stretch mark as long as booby is moderate. Too much of overdose dey kill.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Yeye girl surrounded by sex starved guys
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2017
her butt hole and pussi is gonna smell so horrible, with this tight trousers she is wearing there's no fresh air going into her butt hole and pussi, this ass is disgusting and a serious health Hazard. she will also have bad body odour. embarassed. it does not matter how many times she washes, it would be difficult for her to wash that part of her body properly, slim and trim women are the best believe it or not. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2017
tk4rd:
Show us the picture of "the lady in purple native wear with an impossibly prominent backside."
We need to see it and then compare with this one.

LOL...it was a popular picture circulated around some years back on BlackBerry...

Don't lie, you don't want to COMPARE, you have a date with your left hand and Vaseline tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
2buffagain:

Conc low self esteem dey worry this one.
I take it You feel you can never gbagaun a woman like her hence you trying to slur her.

For all you know, her asshole probably smells better than your stinking mouth.
Is she ur gf? y u come vex like this?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
chimere66:
Ewoo my bottle don fall.What am I even saying?This big butty lady is trending online.Even kids gathered to take selfies with her.What a back?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/big-butty-lady-causes-commotion.html

Na so u finish all your phone memory cause of big bakassi?!!
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by talk2emma: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
This one can wake buhari
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:

Many men are not even in the grave yet for tasting the forbidden fruit,but their destiny has been destroyed.They are living dead.Let's learn from Adam.Satan has sent some of them out to destroy destiny.and what is there ?flesh,fat and blood
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Lefulefu o wey ur crew grin
Na dis kin ukwu dey kill una
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Ricky247(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Chase a dream. Never Chase a bitch
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:
u taste u die, u don't taste u die.so y not just taste?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
chimere66:
Ewoo my bottle don fall.What am I even saying?This big butty lady is trending online.Even kids gathered to take selfies with her.What a back?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/big-butty-lady-causes-commotion.html
bros it seems u have monitoring spirit in this ministry. C as u de follow d yansh bumper to bumper
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you love big nyansh like me lipsrsealed
wetin dey come out there? Na shit. Na una make dem dey do packaging for there.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Rapture4real:

Many men are not even in the grave yet for tasting the forbidden fruit,but their destiny has been destroyed.They are living dead.Let's learn from Adam.Satan has sent some of them out to destroy destiny.and what is there ?flesh,fat and blood
and shit.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2017
unqombothi:
But why are they harassing her? What is wrong with people? Poor lady.
she is the one harrassing people with her but. When u have a butt like that, u wear a gown.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Dexema(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2017
ioreth69:
[img][/img]

You are a thick lady and I can bet you don't have halitosis.
So why the lion picture?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
boldking:
this one na Yoruba woman...
that's how they roll
but she ressemble igbo from back view.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tolzeal(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

na you let no say f5 dey refresh

Hahah... Damn Nice
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Even "Cherokee d'ass" go bow for dis bakka
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Gesd(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2017
you call this backside what if u see my grandma's own
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by watered(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Vaseline crew how far? Shall we

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.