Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,811 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Products You Really Regret Buying. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Products You Really Regret Buying. (45029 Views)

... / Reviews On Stretchmark Products You Have Used / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by uzoo: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
few years ago i got makari range of products.total wasteof my hard earned money not to mention the skin break out.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Sleekjd(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
Please where can I purchase Clinique products in Lagos. D product I regret buyin is Mark Kay medium coverage foundation n loose powder, its total crap
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by razznaija(f): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2011
Clean and Clear Morning burst; It made my acne even worse.
Victoria's secret; Strawberries & Champagne, Day dream, Hawaii breeze and Amber romance sprays,they all smell horrible.
Proactive 3-step acne treatment.
Cover-girl powdered foundation; that was just a piece of trash.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by BABE3: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Proactiv.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
Maybelline dream matte mouse, horrible product! made my skin real dry and flaky cry
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by srivastava(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
Thanks for sharing the products,
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by LovethIfy(f): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
My Goodness Maykay foundation is the worse i av used, it make my face so oily and cause rashes on my face
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Peaches90(f): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Calvin Klein Euphoria..choking, Porselene Products- a no, no! Fake products.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
I agree wit u guys some product r jst crap! I bought oil frm a store dat my face is darker dan my body nw I av a terrible sunburn.. Pls gals wat can I use for d sunburn?
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Amunikoro: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2012
what is the best skin lightening and the cream that clears acne/pimples
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
Well, I hvnt really bought any "expensive" product I ended up regretting, but I bought a really expensive dress and ended up literally crying cox I cldnt return it becox the label has been removed. Dress suddenly looked awkward when I got home.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Adesuwag(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
Fair whhite so white....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Damilo2010: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2013
Hehhehehe...lmao.sleek pressed powder,superior cover was terrible.so cakey,wasnt worth d money at all.anyone know anything abt palmers cocoa butter n soap?
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by itgirl282(f): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2013
mafolayomi: mary kay foundation and the powder, pple keep telling me i have not bought original, i keep going from one store to another, i only want to make sure i finish with the one i have with presently, i will never ever by any designer make up again, same thing for avon wet lipstick and their eye pencil.

As for mary kay foundation and powder, as soon as finish making up, say like 5 to 10mins, u wont believe it yrself that u used marykay, those that uses cheap products will even look far better. as for the avon wet lipstick, that one does not even last up to 3 mins on yr lip, it would just clear up. as for the eye pencil, infact the 50 naira davis is far far better, it breaks like shit, and wont even show on yr eye brow. as for me ooooooo, i have made up my mind. undecided
couldn't agree more.just because its more expensive doesn't mean its better..got to ask though,do u use moisturizer or primer before using the foundation?
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by itgirl282(f): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2013
nutrient glow
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by itgirl282(f): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Princessdoja: I agree wit u guys some product r jst crap! I bought oil frm a store dat my face is darker dan my body nw I av a terrible sunburn.. Pls gals wat can I use for d sunburn?
sunscreen
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by itgirl282(f): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2013
whiteroses:
yeh true, luv z powder but studio fix fluid makes you look too yellow and matte, altho i'm still using it presently cos uni is not worth it, but if i'm on a date/parri then studio sculpt is the answer

no problemo, whoever has hears should listen to what the spirit is saying to the church lol

well my mums a beautician trust me all a lady need to fix discoloration in this life is lactic acid chemical peel at 50% Ph , you'd be glowing and look bright in a healthy way, and you only use it once. another is vitamin e oil, it work wonders all those A3, lady fair whatever breaks my heart lol
please is there a lactic acid peel kit that I can apply myself at home?or must I go to a spa??
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Onegai(f): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2013
As a makeup artist, I have to agree on some stuff you guys have said, and explain a bit.

Revlon Colorstay is meant to be long-lasting on the skin, so it will give a dry finish. I would only use it on oily skin or when I'm working on a tv set. so if you've got normal to dry skin, it will look awful. Same with Mary Kay foundation, it broke out one of my actresses badly, and she had normal to dry skin.

Clinique is a pretty good line. I especially love their lipsticks which look like gloss and are creamy.

I'm not a fan of MAC for our climate, may I suggest Zaron or Black Up. better yet, go their stores, have them test it out on your skin, walk around for an hour and see if you like it (try before you buy).

a lot of hair products have petroleum or mineral oil as their first ingredient, so i would avoid them and look for stuff that have water or a natural product as their first ingredient. I've used Dr. Miracle for years even before it came into the Nigerian market, it's an awful over-hyped product line. Also Clean and cClear, I'd rather go with Neutrogena Salylcic acide face wash. www.naijapretty..com
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by shilling(f): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2013
itgirl282: sunscreen

Yes! Clinique sells SPF 50 sunscreen.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by shilling(f): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Onegai:

Clinique is a pretty good line. I especially love their lipsticks which look like gloss and are creamy.

I'm not a fan of MAC for our climate, may I suggest Zaron or Black Up. better yet, go their stores, have them test it out on your skin, walk around for an hour and see if you like it (try before you buy).

I'm all about MAC & Clinique. Haven't heard of Zaron or Black Up, but I checked out the Black Up website. Any particular products you recommend? Interesting that their products are same or more expensive than MAC.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by menme: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
shinto clinicals........damned expensive yet .......
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by wowdiva: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Nutrients glow products,it made me darker and had serious rashes on my face, cookieskin (mtchewwwww) made my skin looked more like amala skin not cookies. Veggies herbal had it share as well.I have resolved never to buy any product claiming to be natural. Otentika,
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by TeamLightSkin(f): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy original 10 days Anti-pimple soap, goat milk soap & placenta whitening soap on dealdey NOW only N1,200 on www.dealdey.com/deals/renew-soaps
hurry, only 50 items left.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by babysheju2(f): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
I also bought White Express whitening Lotion mixed with the cream and oil and I also bought Easy white lightening body wash. For 3weeks now I've not seen any difference. i don't just know what to do hope I've not wasted my hard earned 6k.
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by fadekemitoyin: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000 or watsap. Training is on at the moment,so hurry up and learn how to make pro mixing and many more
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by afanide: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bought SURE WHITE EXFOLIATING SOAP & TONING-HYDRATING BODY LOTION (cream) because of the EXCELLENT review it has both on Skin care and Amazon.

I am light skinned, this product darkened me to the extent, i regreted wating my 5,000 on it.

I managed to finish the soap but the cream is still here staring at me. Each time i see it, i get angry.

I don't even know what to use now to get me colour back. I have searched where i can get Original Kojie San Products online and can't find any reputable/reliable dealer online here.

I have not been applying cream for a while now. Got Fashion fair Tube cream and i use it once every 2days cos i know it's very active.

Any suggestion in the house?
Re: Products You Really Regret Buying. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Photos: Today's Trending Fashion Styles ; Ankara, Laces, Chiffon,silk Etc.w / Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.