Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! (1086 Views)

Most Disrespect That Men Suffer Is As A Result Of Our Insatiable Need For Sex... / What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
i feel ashamed of the male gender when i see how they are more than willing to go through thick and thin just to please a lady whom in the end turns out to be ungrateful and unappreciative sad sad sad............

Most guys do not know when to take a ladies NO! for a NO! because they have been deceived and made to believe when a lady says NO! she most probably means YES!
Or when a lady says "STOP STALKING ME......LEAVE ME AlONE" she actually wants to test how much you love her and how far and how hard you're willing to fight for her.........

Granted, this is 40% true (as some twisted, undoubtedly confused daughters of eve who have set out to outrightly make the male specie as confused and twisted as they are have made this a fact)

but then as a guy one should be able to read the words, body language and subtle signs a lady displays when she is turning you down
you should be able to know when her NO means a huge NO or when her NO means "YES...JUST KEEP TRYING AND I'D FALL FOR YOU"

Anyways reason i wrote this is cos of something that right now.........
Now heres the gis........t

my kid sis was sent by me mum to come take care of me being that am ill and urs faithfully (me) is still bloody single................

Okay lemme go back to a week ago first grin
my kid sis phone was stolen and she asked me to get her a new one
4 days after she asked me to get her a new phone i saw her with a carbo C9...............asked her how she got it and she said one nigga like that got it for her (the yeye girl is just 19 o shocked)

when i heard that i just weak cos the phone i planned to get her was an ordinary tecno P5 and when i checked the diff in price between the phone i wanted to get her and the one the nigga got her there was a whooping 20k difference....................
Fast forward to today

i overheard her talking to a friend and what she said really surprised me...............dont know what her friend said but she replied saying "dont mind the STUPID boy o.....he got me a carbo C9 thinking that will make him love him.....i have told the nigga no several times he doesnt want to stay away.......its so annoying i swear"
(the thing weak me and i sat her down and had a serious convo with her cos i think shes beginning to ehibit some traites of slay queens and no sister of mine shall end up being a slay queen angry)

yep dats right.....she fvcking insulted the guy and why
she's been telling the dude no and nigga couldnt tell that her no is a no..........this is not the first time i have heard ladies talk and insult one or two guys who have been on their case for too long

In a nut shell guys try to know if a lady wants you to stop wooing her and please do not think showering her with gifts would change her resolve if she is dead serious cos that way u'd lose (both ur money and no love).......

Anyways lemme shut up here cos who knows the girl i'm chyking just might be tellig her friends just how stupid i am too cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Most of them would say NO, but deep down they mean YES don't stop. Especially dem slayers
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Most of them would say NO, but deep down they mean YES don't stop. Especially dem slayers

yeah thats true too

thats why i said one has to be able to decipher if she really wannts you to back off or if she just wants to test ur resolve
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
You all deserve to be used and treated like the shît that you are. You're all after one thing, and you'd foolishly do whatever it takes to get it. And as for being confused or twisted, who's the one that's supposed to be described as such? The girl that has clearly and reapetedly stated an emphatic NO or the clueless, hornÿ guy desperate to stick his filthy organ into the next hole who keeps on being unnecessarily persistent, and an incessant nuisance to the girl? Get your facts right before you come to cry like a bvtch on Nairaland.
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
You all deserve to be used and treated like the shît that you are. You're all after one thing, and you'd foolishly do whatever it takes to get it. And as for being confused or twisted, who's the one that's supposed to be described as such? The girl that has clearly and reapetedly stated an emphatic NO or the clueless, hornÿ guy desperate to stick his filthy organ into the next hole who keeps on being unnecessarily persistent, and an incessant nuisance to the girl? Get your facts right before you come to cry like a bvtch on Nairaland.
so much insult from a lady
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Like your sister abi? She said no but magically, the silly boy could read her mind and was telekinetically able to determine that she actually meant a yes and then went on to get her a phone ? Boy, bye! And you just contradicted the garbage you typed up there
fuckerstard:
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Homeboiy: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
rubbish
u expect me to read all this shiit

As for that lady causing people up there

may kwosiokor fall on u
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
[s] You all deserve to be used and treated like the shît that you are. You're all after one thing, and you'd foolishly do whatever it takes to get it. And as for being confused or twisted, who's the one that's supposed to be described as such? The girl that has clearly and reapetedly stated an emphatic NO or the clueless, hornÿ guy desperate to stick his filthy organ into the next hole who keeps on being unnecessarily persistent, and an incessant nuisance to the girl? Get your facts right before you come to cry like a bvtch on Nairaland.[/s]

In this 21st century, for you to be ranting and thinking that all men out there are after your pussy... Obviously, the guy who took your virginity from you no do you good thing at all... grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter my nigga
No body likes to suffer rejection, we are all like that, it affects our ego and creates doubt in our mind

Some people will go any length to avenge rejection, or at least soften the blow on their ego
Hence some may keep trying I.e those that continue to ask out the girl like you have pointed out
Some may start insulting those who rejected them or any symbol of those that rejected them I.e shouting olosho or beefing a particular girl on nairaland

Even girls act similar way after suffering rejection I.e those shouting men are stupid or broke
Nairaland is a good casestudy of all these cases

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:

No wonder when guys they smash that biatch they drop her like a bad rash. Sadly some men have more money than sense an will spend whatever it takes to fukc these HOEs ( it's jut a matter of time before legs open for biz), but guess what?! That clueless biatch ain't got more coochie than sense, therefore when the toto has been used and abused by countless of men, she is royally left on the side with her Tokunbo toto, while guys continue using money and gifts to bring out all the "virgin" wh0res (in the open)... And YES, when one dude finishes with her, he passes her details to other delegates.
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
That's where you guys have it twisted. when a lady says no she actually means it .
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
Like your sister abi? She said no but magically, the silly boy could read her mind and was telekinetically able to determine that she actually meant a yes and then went on to get her a phone ? Boy, bye! And you just contradicted the garbage you typed up there

ah! shocked

mama no be fight na

i apologize for any inconviences what i wrote up there must have caused o

i'm sorry crycry

na wa o

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
First of all, did you go to school? You sound and type like a fvcking illiterate. I didn't understand any of the bullshit you typed neither did I see any correlation to my post or the topic. If your outburst was rage inspired, then you need to get off that anger haze, try and comprehend the topic and then try again to make coherent points, if your microscopic brain would allow you to.
MrBrownJay1:

No wonder when guys they smash that biatch they drop her like a bad rash. Sadly some men have more money than sense an will spend whatever it takes to fukc these HOEs ( it's jut a matter of time before legs open for biz), but guess what?! That clueless biatch ain't got more coochie than sense, therefore when the toto has been used and abused by countless of men, she is royally left on the side with her Tokunbo toto, while guys continue using money and gifts to bring out all the "virgin" wh0res (in the open)... And YES, when one dude finishes with her, he passes her details to other delegates.
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
thepussyhunter my nigga
No body likes to suffer rejection, we are all like that, it affects our ego and creates doubt in our mind

Some people will go any length to avenge rejection, or at least soften the blow on their ego
Hence some may keep trying I.e those that continue to ask out the girl like you have pointed out
Some may start insulting those who rejected them or any symbol of those that rejected them I.e shouting olosho or beefing a particular girl on nairaland

Even girls act similar way after suffering rejection I.e those shouting men are stupid or broke
Nairaland is a good casestudy of all these cases

hmmm you're very right bro

what i was trying to say was guys should drop their pride and shouldnt continue spending or chasing girls who turn them down with strong conviction.........

Eg the guy who bought the phone for my sis would never get his money back, my sis love or any oda thing.....
Its too bad sad
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
That's where you guys have it twisted. when a lady says no she actually means it .

but then like i said in da post a few twisted ladies have made guys believe a lady's NO is a YES c

they tell a guy no all in the bid to make him fight harder for them so guys have taken dis as the true belief
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
First of all, did you go to school? You sound and type like a fvcking illiterate. I didn't understand any of the bullshit you typed neither did I see any correlation to my post or the topic. If your outburst was rage inspired, then you need to get off that anger haze, try and comprehend the topic and then try again to make coherent points, if your microscopic brain would allow you to.

Pls, do allow me to enlighten you... The OP came with a sob story about men not getting the NO part, yet he was gladly sharing the story of his sista getting gifts from these same men that she supposedly doesn't want (let us not even dwell on the hypocrisy here and/or what she DID to get these gifts).

then you came out writing arrant rubbish about men are shiit and should be used by these foolish women that say NO but gladly accept gift from these same men (aka undercover wh0ring)

So I simply gave a reply that I understood fully why these men throw money at these undercover wh0res, that say no but accept gifts, who thereafter open their legs willfully... And are treated like the garbage that they are.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

but then like i said in da post a few twisted ladies have made guys believe a lady's NO is a YES c

they tell a guy no all in the bid to make him fight harder for them so guys have taken dis as the true belief

Action speaks louder thn words you know. pluz you as a guy must learn to read between the lines .
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by kocvalour(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:

seems ur brain is empty..

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm you're very right bro

what i was trying to say was guys should drop their pride and shouldnt continue spending or chasing girls who turn them down with strong conviction.........

Eg the guy who bought the phone for my sis would never get his money back, my sis love or any oda thing.....
Its too bad sad
i know bro
it is hard to get over for some people, that is what I was trying to say
Just leave them to deal with their emotions, just make sure all there tantrums is not life or reputations threatening
If that is case report them to the police or appropriate authorities
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Action speaks louder thn words you know. pluz you as a guy must learn to read between the lines .

thank you jareh

thats exactly what ama saying in da post....smiley

guys shouls be able to know when her no is a no.....
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thank you jareh
thats exactly what ama saying in da post....smiley
guys shouls be able to know when her no is a no.....

hope they do, for their sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Well, 70 - 80% of the ladies I've been associated with don't... So, speak for yourself next time ma'am wink
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Well, 70 - 80% of the ladies I've been associated with don't... So, speak for yourself next time ma'am wink

That's what you wanted to believe unless they actions said otherwise . Like I said you as a guy can always read between the lines .
Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by LordKO(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Only small-minded men do turn servile to ladies that turned down their advances, for whatever reason, just to have the same lady.

As far as I'm concerned, a lady's physical attraction/intellect will make me to fancy her, her good attitude when I approached her will make me to value her and give me courage to consider her for relationship/friendship while her good attributes will make me to sustain the relationship with her under many conditions expect when she becomes to manifest evil as attitudes.

In summary, I live life based on reason, I acknowledge everyone's right to free-Will and I only go to/stay at places where I'm celebrated. . . You can never see me for too long at any of the places where I'm neither tolerated nor unwanted. I'm no snub, I've no pride yet, I have my self-esteem.

No wonder I'm about the only man on earth that has never suffered heartbreak from any woman - despite the fact that I've been into the game for too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Inbuilt Insatiable Need To Please Women Even After Getting A NO! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2017
LordKO:
Only small-minded men do turn servile to ladies that turned down their advances, for whatever reason, just to have the same lady.

As far as I'm concerned, a lady's physical attraction/intellect will make me to fancy her, her good attitude when I approached her will make me to value her and give me courage to consider her for relationship/friendship while her good attributes will make me to sustain the relationship with her under many conditions expect when she becomes to manifest evil as attitudes.

In summary, I live life based on reason, I acknowledge everyone's right to free-Will and I only go to/stay at places where I'm celebrated. . . You can never see me for too long at any of the places where I'm neither tolerated nor unwanted. I'm no snub, I've no pride yet, I have my self-esteem.

No wonder I'm about the only man on earth that has never suffered heartbreak from any woman - despite the fact that I've been into the game for too long.

that makes the 2 of us then

#nevergonethroughaheartbreakbefore

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Daddy, Watch Your Girl Become A Woman / Why It's Hard To Find A Wife This Days / Ladies Here Are The 8 Things You Dont Know About Your Lovely Hooded Pinky(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.