Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried (23060 Views)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Bobnotrouble: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
INNA LILAHI WA INNA ILAEHI RAJIUN
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lagusta:

Okay na u go enter aljannah abi?

Or don't u know that takfeer is another major sin?

Seems you're so sure of entering jannah, bye bye oooo.....

# Na AhluSunnah's terrorist master, Jabata holds the keys to aljannah. The crazy Jabata has even given his biological father ticket of hell fire.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Basic123: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lagusta:

So if he wasn't a salafi, but prayed his prayers at the correct time, fasted Ramadan, never committed shirk, asked for forgiveness all his life, commanded good and forbade evil..... He is still not entitled to being a Muslim abi?

U can quote me back but no insults please....

Did I declare he is not a muslim?

you need to relax.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by HausaOverlord: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rip, but wic kind name be zuglool, kinda reminds me of the funny names whey I dey see for Shadow of mordor
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Na AhluSunnah's terrorist master, Jabata holds the keys to aljannah. The crazy Jabata has even given his biological father ticket of hell fire.
JABATA FATHER DIED AS TIJANIYA. HE IS A KAFIR JUST LIKE YOU ARE. U SHIA ARE THE TERRORIST.DISTORTING ISLAM, B0MBING MIDDLE EAST AND TELLING LIES..WELL TAQIYA IS PART OF UR FILTH AQEDAH. U quoted from ur book of lies which ur imams fabricated after cursing and announcing abubakri and many sahbahs a kafir.that ur hadith stinks of lies.. u shia kuk have ur own quran. .quote fr0m ur 0wn quran lets read the lies u am0unt to ali.#laughing# ur kafir str0ng pass firaon ..even abu lahab.. even ibliss..
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lagusta:

So if he wasn't a salafi, but prayed his prayers at the correct time, fasted Ramadan, never committed shirk, asked for forgiveness all his life, commanded good and forbade evil..... He is still not entitled to being a Muslim abi?

U can quote me back but no insults please....
EXACTLY. WHAT MAKES ONE A MUSLIM IS TAWHEED. WITHOUT TAWHEED, NO SALAT AND ALL OTHER THINGS FOR THAT PERSON. Tawheed is what makes one a muslim..and prophet muhammad explained it all. visit voiceofthesalaf.com to download tawheed lectures. without tawheed one is n0t different from babalawo and other kafirs.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Lagusta(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

Na wa
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by inagbe1: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
JABATA FATHER DIED AS TIJANIYA. HE IS A KAFIR JUST LIKE YOU ARE. U SHIA ARE THE TERRORIST.DISTORTING ISLAM, B0MBING MIDDLE EAST AND TELLING LIES..WELL TAQIYA IS PART OF UR FILTH AQEDAH. U quoted from ur book of lies which ur imams fabricated after cursing and announcing abubakri and many sahbahs a kafir.that ur hadith stinks of lies.. u shia kuk have ur own quran. .quote fr0m ur 0wn quran lets read the lies u am0unt to ali.#laughing# ur kafir str0ng pass firaon ..even abu lahab.. even ibliss..
This guy lacks decorum,home training,wisdom,knowledge andsunnah

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Empiree: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
inagbe1:
This guy lacks decorum,home training,wisdom,knowledge andsunnah
Islam ti ko eran mero grin

He's one of those agbero who eventually embraced religion without iota of knowledge.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by juman(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Rip, but wic kind name be zuglool, kinda reminds me of the funny names whey I dey see for Shadow of mordor

"Shaikh Mustapha Zuglool Sunuusi is a native of Ikirun in Osun state. He was born on 18th of August 1938."

https://knowislam.com.ng/biography-of-sheikh-mustapha-zuglool-sunuusi-1938-2017/

I doubt it.
I think may be he came from a neighbouring country. That was what I heard before.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by juman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm

He died at a very ripe age.

But we will forever miss him.

Our scholars are gold.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Empiree: 3:21am On Jun 07, 2021
BarometerNG:
Who is Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool

Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Sanus
was a reputable historian in his own class. He was a student of the great scholar Sheikh Abdullah Adam Al Ilori.

Sheikh was born on 18 August 1937. He received his early education and training under the tutelage of his father Mohammed Sanusi.

At the age of 18, he enrolled at the Center for Arabic and Islamic Education popularly referred to as Markaz in Agege, Lagos, Nigeria under the patronage of the late Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilori.

He travelled to Lebanon to further his studies. He visited some of the Islamic countries, including Egypt, Syria, Jerusalem, Jordan, Saudi Arabia in 1960s. He was granted a diplomatic leave in 1967.

In 1970, the late Sheikh founded the Daarul Dawah Wal Irshad in Mushin, Lagos and in 1971, he moved to his new headquarters in Isolo.

He was the Director, Principal, Teacher at the Institute, also an expert on tafsir (Quranic exegesis), a historian per excellent, Preacher of repute well respected in the circle of Islamic and Arabic Scholars in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam / Boyfriend & Girlfriend:- What If I Love Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.