Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe (22949 Views)

PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by fatdick(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Senate have always been constituted with selfish people. They have always been lost.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Originality007: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
989900:
angry

"The problem with being that clever is that sooner or later, you end up getting too clever for your own good.”

@Saraki: Sooner or later, you'll meet your Waterloo.
Goan sleep bro

Nothing is going to happen to saraki

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by free2ryhme: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Abfinest007(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
d handwork of saraki he wants to be President through back door.ole
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
there is something wrong with this govt we voted in thinking it was for change,jonathans governement was much more organized than this.it is confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by clickwtB(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Senate of corruption can not dictate to NIGERIANS!They are anti Nigerians and its welfare for the masses.
They should show relevance to NIgerians by aiding the delivery of better governance and attempt at eradicating corruption. undecidedOtherwise we should move to unicameralism rather/instead than bi cameralism.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by axglide(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
To hell with democracy

The thing don dey tire me abeg. It seems it can't work with 3rd world Nascent Democratic African countries.

Corruption stinks to the highest heavens.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by me69: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Quit notice to all senators: They have till October 1 to all resign and fresh elections be conducted or else I go......
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by magoo10(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saraki has ambitions just like every other political animal should,so play the game ,stop crying we are watching you guys but please give us referendum
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by cutetopsey(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
The senate have already lost it
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by SalamRushdie: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
hucienda:
they are playing out the obvious script. only a novice won't have seen all this drama coming.

Pure script my brother
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=989900 post=58180394][/quote]

this man.. truth is pain..
funny how you asslickers hate it.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by wildchild1: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok Bye

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by charlesucheh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Objectively analysed! What does the Senate even do these days other than put their interest first and kicks against any one coming in between their pockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by charlesucheh(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
me69:
Quit notice to all senators: They have till October 1 to all resign and fresh elections be conducted or else I go......
Do what? First stand for front.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by PointZerom: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
The National Assembly is as redundant as a bridge in a desert and has devised these distractions as means to make themselves appear busy to a beleaguered public.

Apart from engaging the executive in a seemingly intractable conflict of supremacy, what more can they really hold onto as evidence of their presence in our current political experience?

What a shame.

You would have received #5 groundnut from me if you had added the presidency.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by GuntersChain(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
politicking taken place at all corners, they are aligning themselves with those that share common interest with them. The end of a line is the beginning of another line.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by TheAngry1: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

honestly..he's you loyal

Since when did loyalty become a bad character trait?
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by chucks4sure: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
APC as a party lacks what it takes to rule this country economically and otherwise. If am to say I will say that The Presidency is creating problems for herself. We are not in military regime. President is to appoint while the senate is to confirm that is the law for check and balance. Let Magu go. APC executive and APC controlled senate making mockery of the party.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by wapana(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by RosaConsidine: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Me i dont care

You should care
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by chucks4sure: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Even when a supposed leader of the presidency was there, the senate has never been focused. The greatest undoing of this presidency was to hands-off from election in the senate house. Buhari wanted to be more democratic than George Washington when he said he wouldn't interfer with their election. Now the result of the elections are hunting this presidency till date. I've never ever seen a more disorganized bunch of noise makers than we have now. Every bill sent by the presidency has stiff opposition, every appointee has confirmation issues!

And te presidency isnt even helping matters; aren't there party faithfuls in the house? Did saraki monopolize all of them? What is the APC chairman even doing? These people know little or nothing about politics abeg.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by kjhova(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Please, Is senate president bukola saraki, an Hausa or a Yoruba man?

iam confused

Don't be confused. He is Yoruba by ethnicity but Northerner by Geography/Political description. Yoruba natural homeland includes all of Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Ogun states as well as most of Ondo and Lagos states (SOUTHWEST); Most of Kwara state and parts of Kogi state (North CENTRAL); a very small group in Edo (South South); parts of Benin Republic and Republic of Togo (NON-NIGERIANS).

Saraki is not Hausa and indeed Hausas aren't the only people in the North. Remember that there are more ethnic nationalities in the North than in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
magoo10:
Anybody can be impeached as long he or she contravenes sections of the constitution and it is proven so with a vote majority of the lawmakers. Osibanjo is not above the law.

osibanjo is not above the law neither are legislature above,, fact stipulates the legislature wil for eva b a lower arm of d executive nd by constitutional power they no b mate
legislature makes law but d judiciary understands n interprete it better ... last i check osibanjo is nt jus a lawyer but a SAN ...i dnnt see d senate winning via constitution,,, nigerians ar quiet but we ar watching we neva loved d selfcenter senators ,pesin we wan burn wey they rub oil.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by precious1967(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
house of vagabonds.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by marquay: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
hucienda:
they are playing out the obvious script. only a novice won't have seen all this drama coming.
mtcheew....the only thing yhu know is conspiracy theories nonsense
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by bizzibodi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
why shld d nass even hav a budget of #10bn why?
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Homeboiy: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
kjhova:

Don't be confused. He is Yoruba by ethnicity but Northerner by Geography/Political description. Yoruba natural homeland includes all of Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Ogun states as well as most of Ondo and Lagos states (SOUTHWEST); Most of Kwara state and parts of Kogi state (North CENTRAL); a very small group in Edo (South South); parts of Benin Republic and Republic of Togo (NON-NIGERIANS).

Saraki is not Hausa and indeed Hausas aren't the only people in the North. Remember that there are more ethnic nationalities in the North than in the South.

Thanks for the explanations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.