Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe (22948 Views)

PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

hmmm

Now I understand

Saraki is actually half Fulani- half Yoruba.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by magoo10(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
ericsmith:

osibanjo is not above the law neither are legislature above,, fact stipulates the legislature wil for eva b a lower arm of d executive nd by constitutional power they no b mate
legislature makes law but d judiciary understands n interprete it better ... last i check osibanjo is nt jus a lawyer but a SAN ...i dnnt see d senate winning via constitution,,, nigerians ar quiet but we ar watching we neva loved d selfcenter senators ,pesin we wan burn wey they rub oil.
Me too I am watching my brother ,how this change govt wey una vote in come turn to comedy . na last last we go know who go win. BTW with all the SANship na im dis govt come dey loose court case right left and center. diaris God oo

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by agabusta: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
pauljumbo:
you only exposing the weaknesses of the president

as slow as you think Jonathan his he always in good standing with the legislature

if the executive can not influence its way in the legislature that's an indication that the president is weak

He gave them free hand to pad the budget and then get the dividends of the padding. As such, there was never bad blood between them.

Obasanjo also controlled the National Assembly by throwing large sums of money at them.

Buhari could not control them simply because he is not ready to throw public money at them.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by selfmadeboss: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
ANYONE THAT WILL RAISE DOLLAR BACK TO 600/DOLLAR IS THE ONE I SUPPORT.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by SycophanticGoat: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Let them remove the man.He is too loyal.He cant even fight onbehalf of the christian.He's just a figure head

Exactly my point!!! If the puppet was standing on the side of the Christian devide he came from and if nothing, just condemned every massacre meted out to Christians, I'd have loved him more than anything in this world.

But the docile mofo just stayed playing dumb while blood flowed in the land. Even if he gets kicked out, I wont feel pity for him, one bit!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by smartn09(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Please, Is senate president bukola saraki, an Hausa or a Yoruba man?

iam confused
He is a Muslim.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Daboomb: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerian Yoots are very good at Writing on Social Media but now that they are expected to show they can become LEADERS in their own right, just watch them turning this to another tribal insults, E-fight.

If Nigerian Yoots want to be taken seriously, the must rise-up and storm this NASS where their Oppressors are planning and scheming to make life harder for them.

How does Magu leading EFCC affect their Law-making responsibility?

How does diverting money meant to finish the Lagos-Ibadan Express (to providing boreholes in their constituency), affect their Law-making?

But it is all about their GREED and ARROGANCE

Now is the time for Nigerian Youths to put their mouth where their money is: RISE UP AND FIGHT THESE NASS OF CRIMINALS.

A Youth Organisation has already set the ball rolling, they gave out on TV today
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Daboomb: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Exactly my point!!! If the puppet was standing on the side of the Christian devide he came from and if nothing, just condemned every massacre meted out to Christians, I'd have loved him more than anything in this world.

But the docile mofo just stayed playing dumb while blood flowed in the land. Even if he gets kicked out, I wont feel pity for him, one bit!

You are a Goat!

Is this matter about Religion or Tribe?

why cant He-Goats like you rise above all these petty-petty accusations and face the BIG ISSUES affecting your generation, for once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
magoo10:

Me too I am watching my brother ,how this change govt wey una vote in come turn to comedy . na last last we go know who go win. BTW with all the SANship na im dis govt come dey loose court case right left and center. diaris God oo

corruption is seriously fighting back nd winning because the masses as fail to realise there responsibilities goes byond voting
a politician loots public fund shamelessly ..then youths whose future av bin looted wil cum on NL to defend such polithiefians.
the fight against corruption wil b won if people/society/churches/mosques/ tribe treat politician found corrupt lik an Osu .
as much as the national assembly wants to flaunt it power n get away with corrupt practices we the citizen gat to show we own d power,,asides voting exercise we can voice them down ...let see if they can impeach us ...their is greater strength in #one voice even God feared that ... y wil speak differently.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by SycophanticGoat: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daboomb:

You are a Goat!

Is this matter about Religion or Tribe?

why cant He-Goats like you rise above all these petty-petty accusations and face the BIG ISSUES affecting your generation, for once?

I can see that your brain is filled with watery faecal deposits of a mad man. Give your advise to yourself because only brain dead idiots attack people for posting their opinions.

My post is my problem and I didn't recall mentioning you. So leave my post, which appears to be a big issue that affected your ancestors and are still affecting you and will definitely affect your generations to come, and face your miserable life for once.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Daboomb: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
lonecatt:
there is something wrong with this govt we voted in thinking it was for change, jonathans governement was much more organized than this.it is confusion everywhere

Sharrap there!

We are talking about the Power of the Masses, you are bringing Jonathan into it.
Jonathan allowed these thieves in NASS to have a field day, that is why everything seems "calm" under his leadership. angry angry

Now, we have a Govt that is ready to 'face them' yet we the citizens who are supposed to back them up fully, are too busy trying to look back at what we lost during the last election.

CHANGE does not come free because those who are benefiting from the status-quo will resist it, just like our NASS are currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by SycophanticGoat: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daboomb:
Nigerian Yoots are very good at Writing on Social Media but now that they are expected to show they can become LEADERS in their own right, just watch them turning this to another tribal insults, E-fight.

If Nigerian Yoots want to be taken seriously, the must rise-up and storm this NASS where their Oppressors are planning and scheming to make life harder for them.

How does Magu leading EFCC affect their Law-making responsibility?

How does diverting money meant to finish the Lagos-Ibadan Express (to providing boreholes in their constituency), affect their Law-making?

But it is all about their GREED and ARROGANCE

Now is the time for Nigerian Youths to put their mouth where their money is: RISE UP AND FIGHT THESE NASS OF CRIMINALS.

A Youth Organisation has already set the ball rolling, they gave out on TV today

Which sensible Nigerian youth posts comments with multiple colours like a demented nitwit? I haven't seen any yet.

The same set of idiotic, animalistic, foolish, heartless, senseless and self-serving youths like this one, who praised the security agents when they were using live rounds on unarmed protesters, Shi'ite Muslims and also supported the useless London used president when he claimed that the civil unrest in Agatu wasn't a military affair.

Same set of senseless youths who ran away from protests bothering on good governance arranged to ask questions of the executive and their useless anti-people policies.

Now want to become heroes of democracy all of a sudden? You folks should enjoy the dividends of the hatred and divide you lots created in this country's polity.

I challenge you all to go out and protest. Go into the national assembly too and deal decisively with the senate too. We will cheer you on from here.

Idiotic hypocrites everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sorry sir ,but most of them were not there during the jonathan era plus are you trying to say that jonathan is the cause of what is happening in the senate. i am not understanding you sir
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daboomb:

Sharrap there!

We are talking about the Power of the Masses, you are bringing Jonathan into it.
Jonathan allowed these thieves in NASS to have a field day, that is why everything seems "calm" under his leadership. angry angry

Now, we have a Govt that is ready to 'face them' yet we the citizens who are supposed to back them up fully, are too busy trying to look back at what we lost during the last election.

CHANGE does not come free because those who are benefiting from the status-quo will resist it, just like our NASS are currently doing.
Sorry sir ,but most of them were not there during the jonathan era plus are you trying to say that jonathan is the cause of what is happening in the senate. i am not understanding you sir

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by farem: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
"Magu... is their [senators] nemesis and the only one they cannot bribe or manipulate"
-Jideofor

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by manikspears: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
bonnylight003:

we don dey hear this line..infact is stale.

when will tinubu meet his waterloo?

recieve sense and be a patriot.

Tinubu is going down.. that's truth..he don exceed his limit..

this is nigeria not southwest..

guy dont leave a mountain for a wall,saraki is the greatest threat you can face in your life time.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by manikspears: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
farem:
"Magu... is their [senators] nemesis and the only one they cannot bribe or manipulate"
-Jideofor
i totally agree and that is why they don't want him.they want someone they can control.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Cour(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hwwwwmw
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by manikspears: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
lonecatt:

these SOBs ate into power during GEJ's administration,they were too powerful for him to handle.go and find out more about dino.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daboomb:

Sharrap there!

What is happening in the senate today is it not a shame to this govt or not bearing in mind that they are all in the same apc party, and which party do you belong? i realy regret voting for this party because i can now see that they all joint forces just to oust jonathan and are reaping from the bad they commited against that man.
no matter what you say sir i dont think it can ever be well with this government and the party ,everything is just going from bad to worse.
and stop behaving like a bully sir

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
manikspears:

these SOBs ate into power during GEJ's administration,they were too powerful for him to handle.go and find out more about dino.
so now you guys are still blaming jonathan, but they were all accepted by the leadership of apc and infact they contributed so much to the victory of apc ,i am not just understanding this your explanations with that of the other guy.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by ohil: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saraki is Hausa - Yoruba. But he has alliance more in Hausa land than Yeruba land.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daboomb:

Sharrap there!

This people dined and wined with the apc leadership and infact they celebrated their victory together i am not just understanding ,during jonathan era atleast he worked harmoniously with the senate leadership who was in pdp but apc went ahead to romance with this people giving problems now ,who is more foolish na

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by magoo10(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
ericsmith:

corruption is seriously fighting back nd winning because the masses as fail to realise there responsibilities goes byond voting
a politician loots public fund shamelessly ..then youths whose future av bin looted wil cum on NL to defend such polithiefians.
the fight against corruption wil b won if people/society/churches/mosques/ tribe treat politician found corrupt lik an Osu .
as much as the national assembly wants to flaunt it power n get away with corrupt practices we the citizen gat to show we own d power,,asides voting exercise we can voice them down ...let see if they can impeach us ...their is greater strength in #one voice even God feared that ... y wil speak differently.
My brother you have spoken well the youths need to speak with one voice and stop fighting each other but turn against these criminals ,i mean all of them .me thinks that this govt is not well constituted,their downfall started crystallizing when they started accepting criminals cross carpeting into their fold,if at all they have any good image they have soiled it by those criminals in their midst

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Jsaviour(f): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
The mumu Senate won't see the right person who has taken Nigeria as his retirement and health benefit insurance to impeach, it's now osinbajo. It's alright, i have always said Nigeria is a joke but some won't understand.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by teepain: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

There is an adage that says "until a person has the sword in his hand it is worthless to ask for his father's murderer".

In the Bible Moses was planted in the household of King Pharaoh until it was time for his manifestation. What do you think would have happened to Moses if he had manifested before he was fully empowered?

Wisdom profiteth in all things.

CC Oladimejyy

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by manikspears: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
lonecatt:

so now you guys are still blaming jonathan, but they were all accepted by the leadership of apc and infact they contributed so much to the victory of apc ,i am not just understanding this your explanations with that of the other guy.

I am not blaming GEJ ,don't get me wrong. He did his best just that he could have added serious decipline to his government. These same set of people in the sanate now were there in GEJ's era.they just changed their party. Now the Senate is filled with thieves who wants to eat Nigeria up and won't allow anyone stand in their way especially people who are not in their circle.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Odingo1: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
Please, Is senate president bukola saraki, an Hausa or a Yoruba man?

iam confused
Saraki is a Fulani man and a muslim,his mother is a Yoruba woman.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Odingo1: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
NLorubebe:
Yoruba man representing a state in the west classified as a Northern state
Saraki is not a Yoruba but a Fulani man,his father is a fulani while the mother is yoruba, saraki himself said that he is a fulani man with yoruba mother
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by lonecatt(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
manikspears:

I am not blaming GEJ ,don't get me wrong. He did his best just that he could have added serious decipline to his government. These same set of people in the sanate now were there in GEJ's era.they just changed their party. Now the Senate is filled with thieves who wants to eat Nigeria up and won't allow anyone stand in their way especially people who are not in their circle.
Sorry for misunderstanding you ,we are realy in a serious trouble,the worst is that the people are not united and the politicians themselves gan are crafty ,they will always unite when they want to deceive the masses
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by Daboomb: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Which sensible Nigerian youth posts comments with multiple colours like a demented nitwit? I haven't seen any yet.

The same set of idiotic, animalistic, foolish, heartless, senseless and self-serving youths like this one, who praised the security agents when they were using live rounds on unarmed protesters, Shi'ite Muslims and also supported the useless London used president when he claimed that the civil unrest in Agatu wasn't a military affair.

Same set of senseless youths who ran away from protests bothering on good governance arranged to ask questions of the executive and their useless anti-people policies.

Now want to become heroes of democracy all of a sudden? You folks should enjoy the dividends of the hatred and divide you lots created in this country's polity.

I challenge you all to go out and protest. Go into the national assembly too and deal decisively with the senate too. We will cheer you on from here.

Idiotic hypocrites everywhere!

Obviously, you are not just a Goat, you are, as your use handle depicts, a SYCOPHANTIC GOAT! grin grin

I mean, what sort of demented Scallywag calls himself a sycophantic Goat! shocked shocked

You are not even worth my attention.
Re: Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe by SycophanticGoat: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daboomb:

Obviously, you are not just a Goat, you are, as your use handle depicts, a SYCOPHANTIC GOAT! grin grin

I mean, what sort of demented Scallywag calls himself a sycophantic Goat! shocked shocked

You are not even worth my attention.

The moniker is obviously meant for animalistic Nigerians I come across daily on Nairaland. The list of these animalistic elements is endless; of which you aren't exempted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / President Buhari Attends Nigerian’s 58th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.