Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' (383 Views)

The Unity Thread / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' by Built2last: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2017
I have heard the elite say the Unity and oneness of Nigeria is not negotiable.

can someone explain this to me.

The constitution is binding document written by man and not spirits.

Referendum is not in the constitution and why can't it be put there?

The current constitution we have began with the opening statement ''We the people'' How many Nigerians truely sat to write our current 1999 constitution.

If memory serves me right. The military wrote that constitution and handed it down and so its skewed.

We cant we see down and negotiate the state of our union.

we have avoided seating down to talk for 57 years now even when its not working.
Re: What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' by Remijuice: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2017
You live in this country?
Re: What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' by Bibors(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2017
What they mean is that they cannot give up the milking of the oil wells in the south until technology phases out oil.

1 Like

Re: What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' by victorazy(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Na typical Abokiii language grin
Re: What Do They Mean By ''the Unity Of Nigeria Is Not Negotiable'' by taylor88(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
everybody should swerve

(1) (Reply)

I Will Leave Nigerians To Judge What Senator Goje Did To 2017 Budget – Fashola / President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Graduates With A Master's Degree From A UK Varsity / Pastor NJOKU Did Not Call NNAMDI KANU An Anti Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.