Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: (646 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! / Romance Is Well And Truly Alive In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: by dickbarry: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2010
In the world 2day hardly can u meet a female dat is stil a virgin because d world is like going gaga.
Howeva, u can stil find 1:50 or 1 in 70 or 1 out of 100 who is a virgin, young and beautiful and has a decent way of living life. Only 2% of ugly girls dis days stil maintain deir virginity. And the probability of seeing a virgin who is an adult is 1/2 if not zero. Perhaps! IF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND STILL A VIRGIN then call dis no.
dick.man45@yahoo.com
pls. Strictly no flashing.
Re: Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: by Tcharged: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
Hi poster
Is your email address correct or was your name censored to 'manliness'?
Just an observation, I may be wrong!
Re: Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: by neily(f): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2010
So that what ll happen? Na wa oooo. Ei get wetin person no go see for Naija?.
Re: Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: by kaylonda(f): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
In d world 2dy hardly cn u meet a male dt z stil a virgin,
Re: Note: If You Know U Are A Female And Truly A Virgin. Click Dis: by saintneo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
[size=28pt]hunger![/size]

(1) (Reply)

I Love Girls / The Sweetest Thing I've Done For My Girl/guy Is: / Guys: What Did You See In Ladies That Makes You Fall With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.