Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,603 members, 7,861,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again (640 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by femijck(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
I met ds girl not quite long.but within a short period of time our love grew so much beyond my understanding.but later i gat 2 know dat she's fatherless and d mother also stays faraway in north and she's doesn't care 4 her.so she's just strugling wit life.but i love her for who she was.not until her mum fell sick and she return 2d home town she then later sent 4 her 2 come to ebonyi and im a yoruba guy.and beside i dont think my family wil accept her 4 her tribe.and d mum dont even want her back in lagos and i advice her to stay.but she stil want 2 come though she knows dat im not in lagos .but we do see anytime i comes back from school but always talk on phone.and im stil in school in ilorin now.and i know dat my luv 4 her is fading away and fallin in love another lady here but i dont want 2 hurt her because it can result in anything because of her health .what wil u do
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by madlady(f): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
cry cry cry

My guy that's a very sad story (i only came in to speak to a mate on another section)

You sound like a young guy but you are very compassionate, but you really have to put yourself and your feelings first.
Go with your heart, but try to let the other girl down gently. undecided
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by 190: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
and madlady how on God's green earth did u manage to read this and understood what
this poster is trying 2 pass across

why am happy is that the poster is still in school so there is HOPE
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by madlady(f): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
190:

and madlady how on God's green earth did u manage to read this and understood what
this poster is trying 2 pass across

why am happy is that the poster is still in school so there is HOPE

190 I am not talking to you'I am still expecting you to remove me from that list lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
But seriously I am in a good mood so I tried to work it out.

He his a darling young man that just needs to sow a few  wild--- . He's got more compassion than guys twice his age.
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by hermosa(f): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
nope!
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by Godmother(f): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
Like madlady said, let the other lady down gently. You can do it through subtle actions if that makes you more comfortable.If you lead her on, you'll be hurting her more esp as your feelings for her is dwindling
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by Qiana(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
@poster no though i didnt read ur story
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by femijck(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2010
Thank all 4 d advice .but pls can u tell how 2 do coz im always afraid of dis girl .coz i think she's possessed
Re: Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again by DeepSoul(f): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2010
femijck:

Thank all 4 d advice .but pls can u tell how 2 do coz im always afraid of dis girl .coz i think she's possessed

You are in love with an ogbanje? shocked

African Magic, here I come!

(1) (Reply)

What Turns You Off In Him/her ? / Name Your Double SE'X Identity Nairalanders Here / Any Interesting Chic Currently Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.