Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex (4832 Views)

Best Way To Have Anal Sex.. No Insults Please / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by swiz123(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Anal sex is when a penis or object is inserted into a partner’s anus. Because the walls of the anus are not as stretchy as the walls of the vagina, anal sex destroys anal tissues in the process of repetitive penetration. In addition to that there are a number of health risks that come with this practice. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following :
The anus lacks the natural lubrication the
vagina has:
Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn’t completely prevent tearing.
The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus:
Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.
The anus was designed to hold in feces:
The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.
The anus is full of bacteria:
Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.
www.thesparkng.com/never-anal-sex/

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2017
grin

Since were talking "ANAL"...juz wanna ask this question:

Being a NIGERIAN, will u allow your partner to rim you & vice versa? cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by taylor88(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
how
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anal is crossing the line, didnt anyone learn from jenifa
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Since were talking "ANAL"...juz wanna ask this question:

Being a NIGERIAN, will u allow your partner to rim you & vice versa? cool
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:

What about rimming?
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Which one is rimming again
IamKashyBaby:

Whar about rimming?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Been there done it!
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Crossing what line? And who put that line there ?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by MissRaine69(f): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Which one is rimming again
Eating the booty
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Samuel8604: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:

kk
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Eating the booty
like groceries

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lemme even try this anal that these ppl always talnbout this weekend,I hope my preek no go lost inside, all these naija gals wey sabi shiit wetin toilet no fit flush grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by toffy333(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
As our babes no let their VG rest na waiting make guys they cooku go for NS be that coz e tight pass ring way we day put for hand efen if u Bleep am for 3yers.......

No quote me sha
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by kkins25(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Been there done it!
It must have been painful?
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by MissRaine69(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
kkins25:

It must have been painful?
Pleasure pain

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Neimar: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Melvinsofty: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
ceejayx:
Lemme even try this anal that these ppl always talnbout this weekend,I hope my preek no go lost inside, all these naija gals wey sabi shiit wetin toilet no fit flush grin
When your prick start to scratch you.. Nor call person
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Melvinsofty:

When your prick start to scratch you.. Nor call person
Na today I begin scratch preek? undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Melvinsofty: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
ceejayx:
Na today I begin scratch preek? undecided
The kind scratch when dey leave sore
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Melvinsofty:

The kind scratch when dey leave sore
I go wear condom dey scratch am
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by misspineapple(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Try dat poo with me nd watch me slap ur destiny outta your future...because my p***sy has turnd to brick wall abi?Oshi rada rada

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by rabbaman: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
*zips trouser*
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Cool23(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op leave that one joor even let anal sex even cause ebola
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by brodalikeme(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
I dey craze? wey highway dey, I go dey follow inside gutter
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by kkins25(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

Pleasure pain
Wow!! U try oh. Im aware the first time is painful. If i were a lady i cant imagine doing it. Cuz even taking a shit hurts sometimes talkless of having a joystick repeatedly knacking the tender, drlicate tissue of the intestine.
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by kkins25(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

Pleasure pain
Wow!! U try oh. Im aware the first time is painful. If i were a lady i cant imagine doing it. Cuz even taking a shit hurts sometimes talkless of having a joystick repeatedly knacking the tender, drlicate tissue of the intestine. Goodos for you oh.
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Chuzzyone(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
misspineapple:
Try dat poo with me nd watch me slap ur destiny outta your future...because my p***sy has turnd to brick wall abi?Oshi rada rada
good u knw is damn bullshit
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2017
There are tips to having safe anal sex. once practiced right, it can bring lots of pleasure.

Always practice safe sex by using a condom.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by kkins25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
HannahHitler:
There are tips to having safe anal sex. once practiced right, it can bring lots of pleasure.

Always practice safe sex by using a condom.
From experience or just what you read?
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Been there done it!
u a nigerian lady?
Re: Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex by SHAKABOOM: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
I dey come..Make I go analyze dis ur write up.

(1) (Reply)

10 Confirm Facts About SEX / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About / I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.