Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland (44139 Views)

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Dipo Fashina (jingo): The Best Professor That Never Was At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by dayleke: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
NL going places
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by NwaliE01: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hope it will not be inconclusive investigation.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by loomer: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
tobillionaire:
grin.... Cain ke, abi na pre degree student

Even if na nursery sch,
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Capital punishment should be introduced in tertiary institutions gan sef.. Some people need it to factory reset their brains cheesy
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Boyooosa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
I TOLD SOMEBODY THAT SOCIAL MEDIA HAS POWER, HE DID NOT BELIEVE ME
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by daviefm(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
I blame Burhari

Is ur brain paining you?
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by ikorodureporta: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
D studnt right now...

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Organs(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yes, this is welcome. But, how about first of all condemning the incident and say Unilag does not support and will not condone this type of behaviour. It shows that anything in Nigeria na "connection:.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by CyberGypsy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
tobillionaire:
grin.... Cain ke, abi na pre degree student
cane
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by GogetterMD(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:
That's not the official unilag page? It's followed by just 2000+ people. The real unilag page has over 20,000 followers.
Even if it is, what will be the outcome of the investigation?
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Yusuf54: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
softwerk:
I blame Burhari embarassed
Ans these Questions, How Old are You and What Class are You?
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by oliidell(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Lalas247(f): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Flogging ppl in uni .. I pity the person wey go try am
Na death be dat
Nansense ... I swear you ppl take a lot of sh!t ... you cannot even shout too much at a kid in some countries
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Roy11: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Unilag glorified secondary school
Quote me and Andrew the Giant and Yokoshuna put together go fall on u gallantly

UNIBEN
OAU
UI
UNN
UNIPORT
FUTO
FUTA
ABU
UNIJOS

ALL the above are real Federal Government Universities, UNILAG is a glorified Federal government model secondary school
grin grin grin

Am sure none of your family members made the cut off to study in unilag. ...i can bet you haven't been to the main gate before. If you not know about unilag , just replied shut in that your village and sidon de look. Don't ever call unilag such again. Get brain.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by larrypourl(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Swift response from the University and kudos to Nairaland.

Quality men leather/suede loafers available for sale at cool prices. Click below for pics and details.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by rali123(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
What a silly post, was prof student and everyone knows that his style, that not flogging, it just spanking and you won't even feel it a bit. Investigate indeed.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by jonnytad(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland is feeling lucky. ........
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by kenoz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Okay
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by piagetskinner(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
rali123:
What a silly post, was prof student and everyone knows that his style, that not flogging, it just spanking and you won't even feel it a bit. Investigate indeed.

read ur post very slowly and ask yourself honestly; "have I made any sense"
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
THE F GRADE THE STUDENTS WILL GET WILL BE SO NICE CONSTRUCTED
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by dollytino4real(f): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
ur student is like ur child.u chastise dem to make dem behave well.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by dollytino4real(f): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
u dont flog woman on d bom-bom bt on her hand while guys on their head to reset their brain
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Basic123: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Unilag glorified secondary school
Quote me and Andrew the Giant and Yokoshuna put together go fall on u gallantly

UNIBEN
OAU
UI
UNN
UNIPORT
FUTO
FUTA
ABU
UNIJOS

ALL the above are real Federal Government Universities, UNILAG is a glorified Federal government model secondary school
grin grin grin

you must be from convenant or babcock.
well,you will have been in one of those universities,if not for your serial185 score in jamb before your Dad decided to save you and him from disgrace.we understand,take heart bro.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by FA13(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What the Professor did is biblical

For it is written;

"Foolishness is in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction drives it far from him"

-Proverbs 22:15

So. A university student is still a child.

Check yourself.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by poseidon12: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good. I hope they take disciplinary action against the professor. No university student should be flogged for whatever reason.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by suremanpatriot: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2017
This comrade wanted fame but didn't know he was defaming unilag by this diminishing act. As a Phd holder,I don't need to be reminded that the lecture hall should be shut to late comers in order instill discipline in my students. It's a no brainer wink
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by mfm04622: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What the Professor did is biblical

For it is written;

"Foolishness is in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction drives it far from him"

-Proverbs 22:15

An undergraduate is no longer a child.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by abbeyfx2(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
I was hoping the Union will debunk it too like the retards on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3819754/unilag-mba-coordinator-assaults-postgraduate silly set of people. The lecturers are just too old fashioned.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by deeone10: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2017
What are you investigating when all students attest to the fact with picture as evidence
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by sshalom(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Nairaland is indeed powerful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.