Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) (32468 Views)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by emerged01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Judisharing again

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

People that voted him? Was Yahaya Bello and his ghosts the ones who voted for him to become senator? You really believe 188,000 people signed that recall petition? Are you for real?
why not wait for inec to verify the authenticity

4 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by donjahsy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:

Pls have you informed Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka and all the dishonorable members?.

Tell them to gather at the national stadium surulere for national lamentations tonight.

Handkerchief and buckets very plenty.
Hahahahaha u get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by jconsulting(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Politicians always forget that one day they will come back to ask for people's vote , I pity this man Dinosaur political career , let him enjoy this for the next 2 years after that what next, you think all these idiots hailing you on social media will stand in the sun and cast their votes for you ....time will tell
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nbote:
All of U ranting about how rotten d judiciary is or how Dino has d judiciary in his pockets, what was d credibility of d recall in d first place?? U dont see anything wrong in a Governor who has done absolutely nothing at all going all out to orchestrate the so called recall of a senator but yet there's something wrong because d senator is fighting back?? SMH
If the governor has a hand in this as you claim, why not allow inec to prove the authenticity of the recall via the verification process?? What has Dino done for you??

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
xstry:
saving us from what exactly? the lengths you'll go to defend these criminals makes me wonder undecided
Lolzz...wailing zombie! But you defend Tifnubu and Lootimi Ameachi with the last drop of your blood. Looser!

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nbote:
All of U ranting about how rotten d judiciary is or how Dino has d judiciary in his pockets, what was d credibility of d recall in d first place?? U dont see anything wrong in a Governor who has done absolutely nothing at all going all out to orchestrate the so called recall of a senator but yet there's something wrong because d senator is fighting back?? SMH

I swear!!! He's not even an active governor! The worst governor in the whole of Nigeria, alongside Okorocha. If he was an active governor, person for even overlook the whole thing, but for a sitting governor, having nothing tangible to deliver other than the recall of a senator, is a more terrible and alarming issue we must not overlook.

Even his fellow Ebira people hate him with passion because he has practically done nothing since assuming that mantle of leadership. I have a lot of Ebira friends and none of them like Bello.

Anyways, I feel indifferent about Dino and his troubles. My concern is the hypocritical nature of useless Nigerians supporting one set of political criminals while tagging other people with unprintable names because they stand on another divide.

All Nigerians are the same and are all hypocritically biased!
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Gamusgamus: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
softwerk:
Breaking News: A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja is said to have suspended the recall process of Senator Dino Melaye!

See Dino's tweet celebrating the news and reactions from twitter followers.

Which way Nigeria?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/882977924210667520?p=v

Waw ! waw!! waw !!!, Dino their nightmares, the lion on okun kingdom, the real agent of change, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Gamusgamus: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
softwerk:
Breaking News: A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja is said to have suspended the recall process of Senator Dino Melaye!

See Dino's tweet celebrating the news and reactions from twitter followers.

Which way Nigeria?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/882977924210667520?p=v

Waw ! waw!! waw !!!, Dino their nightmares, the lion of okun kingdom, the real agent of change, I hail thee
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by opius: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:
Victory for Oluremi Tinubu her CONGO Shiner is going nowhere!.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
deomelo:

I don't even know how Nigerians got so bastardized to this ridiculous and absurd level.

Only in Nigeria

grin grin grin
Guy move on! Remi Tinubu has since moved on according to a brilliant NLander.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Mintek: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:

Pls have you informed Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka and all the dishonorable mem

Tell them to gather at the national stadium surulere for national lamentations tonight.

Handkerchief and buckets very plenty.

You forgot to add seunmsg and vedaxcool

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by lilytender: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin The judiciary has again defended the masses and once again proven to be the last hope of the common man. Dino melaye has always proven to be one of the very best and finest senator of the 8th assembly. God bless our judiciary. Light will surely outshine darkness.

Yarimo kindly take heart ehn, I feel your pain

Your education is a waste of scare government resources if one of the very best Senator to your rotten brain is Dino Melaye a.k.a. Ajeku iya nio je.

2 Likes

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why not wait for inec to verify the authenticity
You should be happy nau haba! Remi Tinubus Congo shiner has won!

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nbote:

Your logic is zero.
The question is not about what the governor has or has not achieved, it is about the power of the people to exercise their constitutional rights of 'oversight' in a recall process. Whosoever is the sponsor or organizer is irrelevant. What is pertinent is the legality of the process.
If Dino or any other person is willing he can institute a similar or parallel process against the Governor. It's his right
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nbote:

Your logic is zero.
The question is not about what the governor has or has not achieved, it is about the power of the people to exercise their constitutional rights of 'oversight' in a recall process. Whosoever is the sponsor or organizer is irrelevant. What is pertinent is the legality of the process.
If Dino or any other person is inclined to, he can institute a similar or parallel process against the Governor. It's his right
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

People that voted him? Was Yahaya Bello and his ghosts the ones who voted for him to become senator? You really believe 188,000 people signed that recall petition? Are you for real?
PaChukwudi44!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oga where have you been?
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
rusher14:
INEC would simply ignore the court.

The constitution supercedes.
Lol INEC will ignore the Court? So when they finish will they come and remove him from the Senate?
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
xstry:
Rotten judiciary.
E pain am
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your logic is zero.
If Dino or any other person is inclined to, he can institute a similar or parallel process against the Governor. It's his right

Which people? You mean the dead voters who signed the petition?
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
PaChukwudi44!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oga where have you been?
Bros I de had to leave nairaland for a while
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Adoghame22: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
All of you saying the court was right... I pity you... Soon you will realize you are just puppets in the hands of the puppet master...
Let us rise up and say no to this politician having their way...
I say no more!!!
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by omokab: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:

Stupidity is when you want a rotten vegetable to remain your president but want an active senator to be removed without due process.
please tell us the due process involve in recalling a senator that is not follow by Dino constituency members? I always say it that, judiciary in Nigeria is worst than police join custom and other corrupt organisation.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Ishaq319(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
we r finished! A con3 where judiciary could gained power over the interest of voters.
Dino won against Gov Bello is a gud news for every kogites.
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Which people? You mean the dead voters who signed the petition?

If you say they are dead, prove it. Even I will support you if you are correct.
That was not the first submission anyway
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin The judiciary has again defended the masses and once again proven to be the last hope of the common man. Dino melaye has always proven to be one of the very best and finest senator of the 8th assembly. God bless our judiciary. Light will surely outshine darkness.

Yarimo kindly take heart ehn, I feel your pain

'very best' thunder fall on you and your generation...
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexaddict08:

'very best' thunder fall on you and your generation...
shocked mynd44 must not see this at all
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Take heart bro, the judiciary is only saving us ... Look at the bigger pictures

bigger picture where is it? if u cant show me, may thunder fall on you.
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you say they are dead, prove it. Even I will support you if you are correct.
That was not the first submission anyway
Several dead voters has already been discovered including one of the now dead APC HOR candidate

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexaddict08:

bigger picture where is it? if u cant show me, may thunder fall on you.
Mynd44 shocked
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by romzyxy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
With these kind of news Tinibu must have developed high BP .
just wait and see how Sahara nonsense will write one long article how Dino bribe the judge.
sarki and the senseless afonjas will marvel at how their enemies are getting victory by the day. from kanu, Saraki to Dino back to back.

Sahara reporters and Dino melaye don't go along.. they are like cat and dog... don't even know the genesis of this story but the since the judiciary got Dino's back. Sahara reporters should just let this one slide.
Re: Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) by Nbote(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
LUCKIE2014:

If the governor has a hand in this as you claim, why not allow inec to prove the authenticity of the recall via the verification process?? What has Dino done for you??

As I claim?? Are u blind deaf or haven't been listening to or reading d governor's aides comments on d recall?? D judiciary only asked all parties involved to maintain the Status Quo. It is left for the other parties involved in d case to go to d same court to show why they shouldn't. Mayb U don't know what status Quo mean but it hasn't stopped d recall process. With Dino's allegations of signatories of d recall, it is left for INEC to verify and decide if dey have enough to go ahead with d said recall. Dino has don nothing for me but hypocrisy is we wen U think it's gud for d goose but suddenly remember d gander looks like a duck...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.