Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! (1301 Views)

19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by jhendor(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsxBMvJoAE

Mexican Mayor marries a crocodile; and the crocodile was baptized too; his reasons for this marriage will leave you in shock!

Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by banty: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
lipsrsealed Ikan N'be!
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Me too if crocodile kill my ex, I can marry that crocodile
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
And he tied the mouth of his lover.. Maka why? How kissing wan sweet then, hun?
Lalasticlala mynd44 it ain't worth it?
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by Blackfire(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Faints.

Wakes up views topic again.

Faints very well
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by Fadiga24(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
What is his reason for marrying a crocodile? undecided
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why dem tie the mouth of the crocodile now?
Dem no even allow the crocodile talk 'I do'

Stupid people everywhere.
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by massive1019(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
End time decisions everywhere.....
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by Authoreety: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackfire:
Faints.

Wakes up views topic again.

Faints very well

Guy keep it up

Fainting fall on u
Re: Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! by jhendor(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Me too if crocodile kill my ex, I can marry that crocodile

lol

(1) (Reply)

Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington Is Dead. / Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Goes Viral / Who's Uncle Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.