Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai (36769 Views)

Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
I had a meeting early this morning at head office building, it's a ten storey building and thus required either lift or stairs. I am claustrophobic and since the yeye lift system was an air-conditioned box sealed on all sides, I usually made it a habit of never entering it. yet this morning because I had an argument with boo and as always we settled with some bouts of rough sex, by the time I finished displaying my skills I realised I was running late. I drove like a mad person to my department, picked up my meeting file and dashed at full speed towards the office building.

I am an ass man and even though I may not do anything about it when I see it, I always look even boo let's me look without taking offence so far I try to be abit discreet. I saw three pretty looking ladies come down from a corrolla and I stylishly slowed pace so they could walk In front of me while I enjoyed the view. I sheepishly followed them while mistakenly ignoring greetings of fellow colleagues because I was concentrating on "where I was looking and going". I noticed they entered the lift system and instead of me to respect myself, I followed them and thue we were four inside. I told myself I will try and control my claustrophobic nature. the door shut and as we were about to start ascending. I SMELT IT.

someone devilish amongst us farted. oh my jisos, in my entire life I have never percieved such an awful odour, Mix this awful pollute with the heavy perfume these women wore, plus the enclosed box we were travelling with, plus the fact that it was air conditioned and thus concentrated air. I almost choked to death, I turned back to see these girls maintain a very very straight face as they all gazed at me, like I was the culprit. I know for a fact that it was only one possessed girl that released that Sarin gas, thus two must be innocent. and knowing how girls behave the innocent ones won't think it's their female colleague. they will assume I was the culprit (it pained me)

my eyes were watering from lack of good air when suddenly , the door flung open and standing outside it on the fifth floor was my boss with three white men contractors (what sort of useless lift designs opens mid way to its destination). those hopeless girls jumped out leaving me with the smell inside while my boss and the white men joined me. I could see the strands of the hairs of those men stand up from what they smelt. my boss (who I feel doesn't like me sef) gazed at me with disgust and said I lack proper manners. I better visit the clinic to get my stomach flushed.

when we got to the last floor, as we were stepping out, he beckoned loudly on the security man stationed there to ensure nobody enters that elevator for the next 30mins lest they face litigation for assault on people's senses. he said this while sneering at me with those white men laughing subtly. this is me who I swear to God. I am innocent, don't I know again what my yansh released and is responsible for?

I hadn't even eaten that morning. I was so tired from my sexual bout that I had no energy to defend myself verbally. I walked into the conference room and met everyone laughing.

those bank ladies where there telling everyone of the dirty man they met in the elevator. apparently they used the stairs and made it up there while I was being scolded by my boss. they came to make a presentation to us before we commence the meeting for the day. I looked at them and I felt I could pick out the culprit. because two looked at me with disgust while one turned away smiling go herself. She was the one with the so called ASS. thank you for this embarrassment.

348 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin

Fear those gals OOO... Kai mana they mess for Africa

18 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hahahahahah.... Op take heart.. Come lemme carry you.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hahahaha hahahahaha...
I laughed for real..
Nice write up Op

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by sirjakez(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op ur really really sick... lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by dayleke: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
OP!!!!!!
You funny die....
Na only embarrASSment now....
E no dey kill pesin...

21 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Fessy09(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHHHJJJJajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha op no go kee pesin, I feel your pain tho, #whataday

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank God the ass didn't lead you to hell... lipsrsealed
Funny post tho.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by misspineapple(f): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
okay
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by agrovick(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hahaha!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by rali123(f): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Jadoskii(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ur embarrassment dey colet tutorial frm my own...

Yesterday before I lif house 4 ofiz my mind jux dey tell me make I no chop beans o(ewa agoyin)..but I no gree hear o..
After office na Naso I go gym o,after my regular programs of bench nd curls naso I talk say make I just squat 50kg o,10 reps..on my fourth set,az I go down like this naso my belle burst forth,my yansh gave way ...my brodas nd sistas,naso big boy shit for body in front of the girl wey I dey form michael power for..sports short dey drip pooo..I just dey hear eyaa,eyaaa ,eyaaa...choiii

DO NOT BLIV THIS STORY.....it may be d truth or not

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by yaqq: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
I think one of this our dry comedian should pick dss joke, it could help a carrier! someone like basket mouth

14 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha

3 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
I didn't read all that.

But if it's something that has to do with woman, sex, pussy or wooing, then I'd say..." Serves you Right"

4 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Oyindidi(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
See as I dey laugh for publicgringringringrin

21 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by jashar(f): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP is a clown....

4 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by mofeoluwadassah: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
laughing out loud........ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by crismark(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dis op don make me dey laff 4 public bus...even tears dey drop from my eyes grin grin grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by boss1310(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
you tasted one ass in the morning and"sheepishly"followed three others to an elevator few minutes later when you know you are claustrophobic.hmm bro I bow o

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by braithwaite(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin

Seriously ur boss is right.. You should face litigation for assault on my manners

I was really embarrassed on BRT laughing out loud on your silly embarrassment

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Hahahahahah

See as you set yance for dp like say you wan mess, na people like una they mess all this kind smelly mess.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
sonofLuci:

See as you set yance for dp like say you wan mess, na people like una they mess all this kind smelly mess.

Lol... Even queen of England dey mess.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by nikkypearl(f): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Erums(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Crazy story, sone bosses eeeh...... Walai dem savage finish

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by barallanee(f): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ah jux love the way u expressed urself in this story... So real grin grin

16 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by barallanee(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I didn't read all that.

But if it's something that has to do with woman, sex, pussy or wooing, then I'd say..." Serves you Right"
den Dnt be a lazy ass and read..if u cnt read Dnt comment...mtcheeew

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
den Dnt be a lazy ass and read..if u cnt read Dnt comment...mtcheeew
lol...did I offend you? Why so much hatred ?
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by eyinjuege: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wowww.
That was funny..

Na the thing wey you like to chop wan keel you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by PROWESX(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Fkforyou(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2017
You had the opportunity to step out with them before your boss came in you refused because you were still so embarrassed to think smart... grin

Take heart bro.... That's the power of booty .. grin

*In wande coal's voice*

I love that booty, I love that booty , You see your life.... grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.