Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai (36792 Views)

Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 07, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...did I offend you? Why so much hatred ?

It's not hatred, bro. She's seeking ur attention!

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by farouk0403(m): 5:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Hahaha Op you are a clown,
anyway take heart, i know you didn't do it.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by nairaman66(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2017
OP are you an ASSmatic patient??
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by adajoe555: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2017
lmao...koko master
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2017
obadizena:

It's not hatred, bro. She's seeking ur attention!
lol bro...how'd you know that?

How's today coming buddy? smiley
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Lalas247(f): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Haha grin
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Rukkydelta(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2017
tongue
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Rukkydelta(f): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
One of the advantages of lust

And why is everyone saying it's funny and some people said they laughed really hard in a public place and I am alone, I read this and I will say it's funny though but I didn't laugh
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:
One of the advantages of lust

And why is everyone saying it's funny and some people said they laughed really hard in a public place and I am alone, I read this and I will say it's funny though but I didn't laugh

Something bothering you?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Rukkydelta(f): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Something bothering you?
No
Good morning
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I had a meeting early this morning at head office building, it's a ten storey building and thus required either lift or stairs. I am claustrophobic and since the yeye lift system was an air-conditioned box sealed on all sides, I usually made it a habit of never entering it. yet this morning because I had an argument with boo and as always we settled with some bouts of rough sex, by the time I finished displaying my skills I realised I was running late. I drove like a mad person to my department, picked up my meeting file and dashed at full speed towards the office building.

I am an ass man and even though I may not do anything about it when I see it, I always look even boo let's me look without taking offence so far I try to be abit discreet. I saw three pretty looking ladies come down from a corrolla and I stylishly slowed pace so they could walk In front of me while I enjoyed the view. I sheepishly followed them while mistakenly ignoring greetings of fellow colleagues because I was concentrating on "where I was looking and going". I noticed they entered the lift system and instead of me to respect myself, I followed them and thue we were four inside. I told myself I will try and control my claustrophobic nature. the door shut and as we were about to start ascending. I SMELT IT.

someone devilish amongst us farted. oh my jisos, in my entire life I have never percieved such an awful odour, Mix this awful pollute with the heavy perfume these women wore, plus the enclosed box we were travelling with, plus the fact that it was air conditioned and thus concentrated air. I almost choked to death, I turned back to see these girls maintain a very very straight face as they all gazed at me, like I was the culprit. I know for a fact that it was only one possessed girl that released that Sarin gas, thus two must be innocent. and knowing how girls behave the innocent ones won't think it's their female colleague. they will assume I was the culprit (it pained me)

my eyes were watering from lack of good air when suddenly , the door flung open and standing outside it on the fifth floor was my boss with three white men contractors (what sort of useless lift designs opens mid way to its destination). those hopeless girls jumped out leaving me with the smell inside while my boss and the white men joined me. I could see the strands of the hairs of those men stand up from what they smelt. my boss (who I feel doesn't like me sef) gazed at me with disgust and said I lack proper manners. I better visit the clinic to get my stomach flushed.

when we got to the last floor, as we were stepping out, he beckoned loudly on the security man stationed there to ensure nobody enters that elevator for the next 30mins lest they face litigation for assault on people's senses. he said this while sneering at me with those white men laughing subtly. this is me who I swear to God. I am innocent, don't I know again what my yansh released and is responsible for?

I hadn't even eaten that morning. I was so tired from my sexual bout that I had no energy to defend myself verbally. I walked into the conference room and met everyone laughing.

those bank ladies where there telling everyone of the dirty man they met in the elevator. apparently they used the stairs and made it up there while I was being scolded by my boss. they came to make a presentation to us before we commence the meeting for the day. I looked at them and I felt I could pick out the culprit. because two looked at me with disgust while one turned away smiling go herself. She was the one with the so called ASS. thank you for this embarrassment.

Nigerians bosses can be devils but u shouldn't have taken the shit and u should have spoken up especially when the girls became unruly.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
drnoel:

Nigerians bosses can be devils but u shouldn't have taken the shit and u should have spoken up especially when the girls became unruly.
three strangers against just me? the only male there? I doubt anything I would say would pacify the situation. nevertheless I preferred not to open my mouth with such a stench hanging around. didn't want to inhale more bro

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
three strangers against just me? the only male there? I doubt anything I would say would pacify the situation. nevertheless I preferred not to open my mouth with such a stench hanging around. didn't want to inhale more bro
U miss the point which is when wisemen keep quiet in bad situation things will spoil. Pray ur boss is not the victimizing type and there are many of em in Nigeria especially when they feel they are better than u. That situation u summarized is everywhere. Imagine one where u are the only black guy in a completely white dominated environment then u will understand what I see everyday. U should have spoken up and so shown u may be calm and nice but no one can encroach on ur person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Na Wema bank staffers grin
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by shinarlaura(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by thickminaj(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I had a meeting early this morning at head office building, it's a ten storey building and thus required either lift or stairs. I am claustrophobic and since the yeye lift system was an air-conditioned box sealed on all sides, I usually made it a habit of never entering it. yet this morning because I had an argument with boo and as always we settled with some bouts of rough sex, by the time I finished displaying my skills I realised I was running late. I drove like a mad person to my department, picked up my meeting file and dashed at full speed towards the office building.

I am an ass man and even though I may not do anything about it when I see it, I always look even boo let's me look without taking offence so far I try to be abit discreet. I saw three pretty looking ladies come down from a corrolla and I stylishly slowed pace so they could walk In front of me while I enjoyed the view. I sheepishly followed them while mistakenly ignoring greetings of fellow colleagues because I was concentrating on "where I was looking and going". I noticed they entered the lift system and instead of me to respect myself, I followed them and thue we were four inside. I told myself I will try and control my claustrophobic nature. the door shut and as we were about to start ascending. I SMELT IT.

someone devilish amongst us farted. oh my jisos, in my entire life I have never percieved such an awful odour, Mix this awful pollute with the heavy perfume these women wore, plus the enclosed box we were travelling with, plus the fact that it was air conditioned and thus concentrated air. I almost choked to death, I turned back to see these girls maintain a very very straight face as they all gazed at me, like I was the culprit. I know for a fact that it was only one possessed girl that released that Sarin gas, thus two must be innocent. and knowing how girls behave the innocent ones won't think it's their female colleague. they will assume I was the culprit (it pained me)

my eyes were watering from lack of good air when suddenly , the door flung open and standing outside it on the fifth floor was my boss with three white men contractors (what sort of useless lift designs opens mid way to its destination). those hopeless girls jumped out leaving me with the smell inside while my boss and the white men joined me. I could see the strands of the hairs of those men stand up from what they smelt. my boss (who I feel doesn't like me sef) gazed at me with disgust and said I lack proper manners. I better visit the clinic to get my stomach flushed.

when we got to the last floor, as we were stepping out, he beckoned loudly on the security man stationed there to ensure nobody enters that elevator for the next 30mins lest they face litigation for assault on people's senses. he said this while sneering at me with those white men laughing subtly. this is me who I swear to God. I am innocent, don't I know again what my yansh released and is responsible for?

I hadn't even eaten that morning. I was so tired from my sexual bout that I had no energy to defend myself verbally. I walked into the conference room and met everyone laughing.

those bank ladies where there telling everyone of the dirty man they met in the elevator. apparently they used the stairs and made it up there while I was being scolded by my boss. they came to make a presentation to us before we commence the meeting for the day. I looked at them and I felt I could pick out the culprit. because two looked at me with disgust while one turned away smiling go herself. She was the one with the so called ASS. thank you for this embarrassment.

Good for u... You'll stop chasing ass

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Dyt(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
OMG
This is crazy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
drnoel:

U miss the point which is when wisemen keep quiet in bad situation things will spoil. Pray ur boss is not the victimizing type and there are many of em in Nigeria especially when they feel they are better than u. That situation u summarized is everywhere. Imagine one where u are the only black guy in a completely white dominated environment then u will understand what I see everyday. U should have spoken up and so shown u may be calm and nice but no one can encroach on ur person.
true that. I have been avoiding everybody since I arrived work this morning. maybe I will take a stroll to that office building and man up. by the way I was innocent. on your statement about my boss. I don't like that fellow and I think it's mutual with him to me. I felt speaking up could make things worse between us, thus I allowed him harrass me and disgrace me while speaking loudly to everyone's hearing. my God will fight for me because I was innocent of that flatulence.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by RealHaute: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Thank God the ass didn't lead you to hell... lipsrsealed
Funny post tho.

She didn't condemn the ladies for farting o. Smh
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by vivypretty(f): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:

op you are funny and a good writer too
this is y you shud stop looking at ynash

6 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Teespice(f): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2017
very funny.
op, Pele. you will be fine.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by optimism4reel(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Aya sorry, is part of live. We shall experience new things everyday.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Leriebloom(f): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Hilarious grin grin Next time Op bum won't mislead you.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by repogirl(f): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Continue following ASS around like zombie. The next embarrassment go worse pass this one.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by esosuo2: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2017
CHAI YANSH HAV MADE OP POPULAR OH, LOL OP USE D FART AS A STEPPING STONE GO CONTEST FOR STAFF UNION UR POPULARITY NOW WUD EARN U D POST
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
that a girl has a big ass doesnt mean she no dey mess. guy u had it coming
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
drnoel:

Na just Fart now... It is not part of misconduct or misdoing in his contract!
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by ableguy(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Mhenn this one made my day.
Ladies eee fear them, pretenders.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy ; grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.