Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2063401 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2015
earthrealm:
users of ep solar:
am a lil confused abt mine..........the batt SOC values usually show abt 93% around 10am n then as charging continues..it reduces to 70% and even 51%...........i dont really understand..
am wondering if there is anything wrong in the parameter...especially the 2nd pic {thats the parameter setting...its adjustable by user}

abunafiu:

saipro!

Well, it would be unfair to state that the functioning of the firmware of the EP Solar iTracer is not an exact science but thus it appears at times. It simply emphasises the fact that the SOC is a poor measure of true state of charge. I had to buy a reliable hydrometer to put my mind at ease. Having said that, the observations you've stated are weird. Unless you're consuming more than you produce in the early hours of the day (my electric kettle is fired up at the crack of dawn and sometime between 8am and 10amm the fridge then freezer start up in that order), your SOC should be rising not falling, regardless of the what's going on. It might be a fault in the CC but before we jump to that conclusion, try the folowing in this order (assuming you use FLA batteries):

1. You won't believe the sun changes its path significantly during the course of the year, even the tropics. Be sure your panels aren't deep in shadows in the morning. I noticed the iTracer somehow "feeds back" the solar panels during the dark hours up till early dawn. Results of extensive isolation tests and data collection.
2. Early in the morning, not the SOC then disconnect all loads from the CC (inverter inclusive). Monitor SOC every 30 minutes till noon. It should keep rising, gradually at first but more rapidly as the morning wears on. If it doesn't and it's not from [1] above, your device might have an issue.
3. Whip out your trusty hydrometer. Test a battery you're sure is okay and representative of the bank take SG readings every hour from 8am till 2pm. No load. IT MUST CONTINUALLY RISE TILL ABSORB VOLTAGE IS REACHED AFTER WHICH RISE THEREAFTER MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE NOTICEABLE, DEPENDING ON THE HEALTH OF YOUR BATTERIES.
4. If [3] above doesn't help, proceed to check SG in all your batteries. While an unlikely source, a single dead cell has been known to cause haywire readings. Multiple cells may decide to abruptly go bad.
5. Measure VoC incoming then after closing the circuit. See if it correlates (+/- 5%) with the display of the iTracer. Notice the Vmp on display and confirm likewise with your meter.
6. Seek a "professional" who would look over your system to give analysis and possibly diagnosis.

Kindly give feedback. I at this point implore otherwise who've had more experience with iTracers to come out and render some counsel.

Afterthought: I remember an issue I had with a friend's setup once. It's possible you're somehow reaching float by 10am and voltage falls thereafter. In addition, if you're simultaneously charging from another source (say the inverter or a second CC), you might have that problem too. The display merely shows what the iTracer thinks. 12.6V is okay as float and will show 100% but the same voltage might register 70% or less SOC during bulk (for a 12V system).

Another instance I've seen that issue is with and absorb duration set pretty low (say 90 minutes? 60 minutes? Lesser?). What's your set absorb duration? What's your voltage for rebulk?

kiekie1:

Sales of Trojan batteries commences by 4th of January.. Please if you are urgently in need of mercury tubular/flooded batteries 12v 220a(18 months warranty) , simply call now for purchase...Thanks

Sir Frankie, I have a grouse with you concerning ordered and already fully paid for batteries for a few months now. Since you're already giving me a bad name on this issue (I have a deadline of tomorrow 29/12/2105 to retire the contract), I've decided I would table the matter here for others to judge if I don't get a suitable response within 24 hours. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bisiriyuahmed6: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2015
(1) please were can I get Network battery around Agege Lagos with guaranty and warrant. which product is d best ?

(2)which one is d best inverter battery out their, product, maker?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
[/quote]Sir Frankie, I have a grouse with you concerning ordered and already fully paid for batteries for a few months now. Since you're already giving me a bad name on this issue (I have a deadline of tomorrow 29/12/2105 to retire the contract), I've decided I would table the matter here for others to judge if I don't get a suitable response within 24 hours. Thanks[/quote][/quote]

Not sure what the problem is, but I have always had to pull back from doing business with Sir. Frankie. He is always too eager to get your money even when he does not have the goods. He will cajole you to pay him while waiting for the goods to come. He will tell you, fifty people are on his neck for the same goods and he will sell only to those who put money down first. Besides, he insists he conduct business with phone call only, no SMS, no whatsapp, JUST CALL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Unionised(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello good people.

I bid for and won a 20KVA ELEN UPS and 40KVA ORION STABILIZER at my office.

It's been used for just 3months.

My question is -

Is this useful at home?

Or should I sell it to obtain an inverter?

Who would be interested in buying it?

Expert advice needed.

Thank you.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bodejohn(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
@ Frankie, this is why i have advised you to settle your matters before it gets to the thread.
You will not like the negative publicity it will give you and your business.
You might of course down play the amount of patronage you receive from members of the forum.

Frankie might be a bit impatient and rude, but he is in the class of people i can vouch for on the forum.
I sent 170k to him about 2 and half years ago when he was relatively unknown on the forum, I can say I must have been among the first few that placed order with him and he didn't disappoint.

Frankie, please settle the matter with your customer before I record this as number two for you.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by temizeee(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
mr frankie is probably not the type of dubious person he is very prompt with delivery,i sent almost half a million naira to him without knowing him in person....u wont bliv i got my goods d following day
i dont knw d prob but, i know he is going to deliver 4 sure and dont tink hez running away with yr money alot of people know him n do buisness with him n infact most people avent meet him in person.....u can count on him.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
bodejohn:
@ Frankie, this is why i have advised you to settle your matters before it gets to the thread.
You will not like the negative publicity it will give you and your business.
You might of course down play the amount of patronage you receive from members of the forum.

Frankie might be a bit impatient and rude, but he is in the class of people i can vouch for on the forum.
I sent 170k to him about 2 and half years ago when he was relatively unknown on the forum, I can say I must have been among the first few that placed order with him and he didn't disappoint.

Frankie, please settle the matter with your customer before I record this as number two for you.

Haha... Compliments Bode. Its not number 2 ook,the slight misunderstanding has been resolved .. My regards to your family Sir !
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
temizeee:
mr frankie is probably not the type of dubious person he is very prompt with delivery,i sent almost half a million naira to him without knowing him in person....u wont bliv i got my goods d following day
i dont knw d prob but, i know he is going to deliver 4 sure and dont tink hez running away with yr money alot of people know him n do buisness with him n infact most people avent meet him in person.....u can count on him.

For the record, Frank is by no means dubious. He might have a temper and be eager to close a cash deal (his trademark) but he is not dubious. I think he got his fingers burnt vouching for goods which weren't on ground yet presumed they'd arrive on time. The dangers of relying on someone relying on the relied upon. It does happen in business chains and I had a similar experience with a big league departmental store in the US barely two weeks ago. UPS messed up the delivery time for a product I ordered from the Home Depot. Such is life. We've both learnt our lessons. He was let down and consequently couldn't prevent the eventual outcome.

Frank and I are still on good terms and have done business in the millions of naira. I have another big supply I'm about handing him. We will continue to do business even after this as it is an aberrant case in the midst of many normal ones. Do not think less of Frank.

Barring this instance, he has a typical turnaround time of 24-48 hours (another trademark of his). The shortest amongst everyone else I've tried on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Saipro:

For the record, Frank is by no means dubious. He might have a temper and be eager to close a cash deal (his trademark) but he is not dubious. I think he got his fingers burnt vouching for goods which weren't on ground yet presumed they'd arrive on time. The dangers of relying on someone relying on the relied upon. It does happen in business chains and I had a similar experience with a big league departmental store in the US barely two weeks ago. UPS messed up the delivery time for a product I ordered from the Home Depot. Such is life. We've both learnt our lessons. He was let down and consequently couldn't prevent the eventual outcome.

Frank and I are still on good terms and have done business in the millions of naira. I have another big supply I'm about handing him. We will continue to do business even after this as it is an aberrant case in the midst of many normal ones. Do not think less of Frank.

Barring this instance, he has a typical turnaround time of 24-48 hours (another trademark of his). The shortest amongst everyone else I've tried on this forum.

I am grateful .. Thanks for the complimentary remarks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
temizeee:

Happy Xmas Bro. How have you been ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by temizeee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
kiekie1:

Happy Xmas Bro. How have you been ?
i wish u dsame, am doing fine.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2015
GeorgeD1:

hello dunka,
apologies for the late reply. i have really been away from the forum for a while now.
yes indeed. three years on, my zenith batteries are still performing as new.
if i have a choice i will buy them all over again.
very soon, it will be time for my yearly 'turn-around' maintenance. i will
be posting results of battery nominal voltages which will be used to compare
with previous years.
Good day and compliments of d season. Please let me have the contact information on the supplier of Zenith Batteries. Also do you have the current capacity and price of Zenith batteries ? Kindly assist.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lights Bulbs and why they are so important!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwaGGVLqV_Y

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 4:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Nice one. ..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by omotech: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2016
chris81964:
Lights Bulbs and why they are so important!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwaGGVLqV_Y
l welcome everybody to the new year both gurus and novices. Happy New year where can someone get all this stuff
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by joshdgr8: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
pls Oga Georgd1 I need your phone number, I need to call u. pls inbox it to me in my mail isaiahjilemonah@gmail.com. and if anybody has it I would love pls u send d number to my mail. its very urgent. happy new year.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
omotech:
l welcome everybody to the new year both gurus and novices. Happy New year where can someone get all this stuff
Happy New Year to all of you. We are thankful to have welcomed another year.
Where can you get what stuff? Can you be more specific
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by donmajor2: 5:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to everyone in the house!

1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year all the Pro and DIY gurus in the house. I have been following this thread from the sidelines for a very long time now while I put together my first renewable energy system.

I have very little electrical background coming mostly from IT. The idea is to have a very small offgrid system which will power essential appliances in my house. Basically Home Entertainment system and Lights. I knew for a long time that my future would be renewable and to prepare for this, I gradually installed energy efficient 8w philips bulbs in my house. I also have a 43inch LED tv, a 1100watt 5.1 sound system, a laptop acting as a media center, and a dstv satellite reciever. From my estimate my total load for this system would be Max 600w. I have 90% of the component I require for this project which I intend to DIY with an electrician friend who will assist with grounding and other areas. I would appreciate if all the gurus can looking into my plan and point out areas I can makde improvements etc

Design:

PV

I have 2 240w polycrystalline panels with the following specs
VMP=30.1
IMP=7.78

I intend to have the panels mounted on the ground. Reason for ground mounting are as follow:
* South facing part of my roof is completely shaded by 15:00 till sun set. (This is pretty much the main reason)
* Since it is a rented apartment, not comfortable with tempering with the roof
*Easy access to panels to carry out cleaning (Abuja can be very dusty) and ease of removal in case I leave the premise
* Phobia for height

Wiring, Distance and Losses
The estimated length of wire which would be required to the power from PV to CC should be about 60feet. Hence I intend to connect the panels in series to reduce resistance and allow me use a 6mm cable with estimated loss of 3-5% (depending on the weather, position of the sun etc). I plan to use 10mm between the controllers and the batteries and batteries and inverter.

Charge controller
3215RN Epsolar MPPT rated at 30A

Batteries:
2 200AH SMF Sukam (I know I know - But it is what I could afford) Deep cycle batteries, connected in parallel

Inverter
12v Sukam 1050v falcon plus inverter: would of loved to use something more industry standard but had to keep the setup within my budget. The falcon plus seem to be the best option availble to me (from all the low end inverter models out there) and here is why. It has built in temperature sensor for ATC and a SMPS for power factor correction and does the "6 stage charge" at least according to this review http://upsinverterinfo.com/su-kam-falcon-plus-inverter-unbiased-indepth-review.html It also could work in low current between 90v -240v. Anyway based on my budget it was what I could afford.

Charge current = 14A

Protection and Safety:

I put a 10A Cbi vdc breaker between PV and CC, a 40A Cbi vdc breaker between CC and Battery, and a 63 vdc Cbi Breaker between Inverter and Battery.

I also intend to put a 15A AC breaker between Grid and Inverter and a 20A AC breaker between Inverter and Load.

I also intend to ground all the equipment from the panel frames to the panel, cc and inverter.

Infuture and close to raining season I hope to get a thunder arrestor

I intend to have all the load the inverter would be powering to terminate to a separate DB from the main house DB. This is meant to reduce issues of overloading the Inverter since only the load to be powered by the Inverter will be terminated to the inverter nothing more.

Run time: I intend for the backup time for the system to be 6 hours. My max load is 450w.. lets say less than 500w * 6 = 3000 / 12 = 250ah.
Because I have a battery bank of 400ah. I hope to ensure I don't pass the 62.7 state of discharge.

considering that I will not be running all the loads at the same time. I expect the state of discharge threshold to be close to the 50% mark.

When am out during the day, I might consider running the freezer with a timer based plug and set it to run between 12-14:00 depending on the weather.

What I have:
CC, Breakers, Panels,Inverter, Cables.

What am expecting:

Ordered 10 mc4 connectors from Aliexpress, a Killawatt meter, an MC4 Crimping tool and MC4 disconnect wrench.

I hope to start the setup and installation once the tools arrive.

There is pretty much my solar plan. I would appreciate if all the gurus look through and point out mistakes and suggestions.

I have attached a schematics of the project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abunafiu(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2016
bigrovar:
Happy new year all the Pro and DIY gurus in the house. I have been following this thread from the sidelines for a very long time now while I put together my first renewable energy system.

I have very little electrical background coming mostly from IT. The idea is to have a very small offgrid system which will power essential appliances in my house. Basically Home Entertainment system and Lights. I knew for a long time that my future would be renewable and to prepare for this, I gradually installed energy efficient 8w philips bulbs in my house. I also have a 43inch LED tv, a 1100watt 5.1 sound system, a laptop acting as a media center, and a dstv satellite reciever. From my estimate my total load for this system would be Max 600w. I have 90% of the component I require for this project which I intend to DIY with an electrician friend who will assist with grounding and other areas. I would appreciate if all the gurus can looking into my plan and point out areas I can makde improvements etc

Design:

PV

I have 2 240w polycrystalline panels with the following specs
VMP=30.1
IMP=7.78

I intend to have the panels mounted on the ground. Reason for ground mounting are as follow:
* South facing part of my roof is completely shaded by 15:00 till sun set. (This is pretty much the main reason)
* Since it is a rented apartment, not comfortable with tempering with the roof
*Easy access to panels to carry out cleaning (Abuja can be very dusty) and ease of removal in case I leave the premise
* Phobia for height

Wiring, Distance and Losses
The estimated length of wire which would be required to the power from PV to CC should be about 60feet. Hence I intend to connect the panels in series to reduce resistance and allow me use a 6mm cable with estimated loss of 3-5% (depending on the weather, position of the sun etc). I plan to use 10mm between the controllers and the batteries and batteries and inverter.

Charge controller
3215RN Epsolar MPPT rated at 30A

Batteries:
2 200AH SMF Sukam (I know I know - But it is what I could afford) Deep cycle batteries, connected in parallel

Inverter
12v Sukam 1050v falcon plus inverter: would of loved to use something more industry standard but had to keep the setup within my budget. The falcon plus seem to be the best option availble to me (from all the low end inverter models out there) and here is why. It has built in temperature sensor for ATC and a SMPS for power factor correction and does the "6 stage charge" at least according to this review http://upsinverterinfo.com/su-kam-falcon-plus-inverter-unbiased-indepth-review.html It also could work in low current between 90v -240v. Anyway based on my budget it was what I could afford.

Charge current = 14A

Protection and Safety:

I put a 10A Cbi vdc breaker between PV and CC, a 40A Cbi vdc breaker between CC and Battery, and a 63 vdc Cbi Breaker between Inverter and Battery.

I also intend to put a 15A AC breaker between Grid and Inverter and a 20A AC breaker between Inverter and Load.

I also intend to ground all the equipment from the panel frames to the panel, cc and inverter.

Infuture and close to raining season I hope to get a thunder arrestor

I intend to have all the load the inverter would be powering to terminate to a separate DB from the main house DB. This is meant to reduce issues of overloading the Inverter since only the load to be powered by the Inverter will be terminated to the inverter nothing more.

Run time: I intend for the backup time for the system to be 6 hours. My max load is 450w.. lets say less than 500w * 6 = 3000 / 12 = 250ah.
Because I have a battery bank of 400ah. I hope to ensure I don't pass the 62.7 state of discharge.

considering that I will not be running all the loads at the same time. I expect the state of discharge threshold to be close to the 50% mark.

When am out during the day, I might consider running the freezer with a timer based plug and set it to run between 12-14:00 depending on the weather.

What I have:
CC, Breakers, Panels,Inverter, Cables.

What am expecting:

Ordered 10 mc4 connectors from Aliexpress, a Killawatt meter, an MC4 Crimping tool and MC4 disconnect wrench.

I hope to start the setup and installation once the tools arrive.

There is pretty much my solar plan. I would appreciate if all the gurus look through and point out mistakes and suggestions.

I have attached a schematics of the project.

A brilliant analysis. I personally appreciate the way you explained every bit in ur post. You have done nothing wrong sir. You have just demonstrated that one can start a solar power sytem even with a relatively small budget. I humbly request you come back with results so that many other sideline readers can equally benefit.
Being in a rented apartment is not a barrier at all.
waiting for ur results sir. Meanwhile, permit me to share ur story on my facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bodejohn(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Dear friends... compliments of the season.

I urgently need a fairly used 24v pure sine wave inverter with any power rating between one to two kva. Preferred location is ibadan but lagos will not be too far.

Kindly mention my user name in your reply if you have.

Best Regards.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bisiriyuahmed6: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2016
I will be happy if U help me out
anybody with full address of BUYRIGHT BIZ should help me out.

am living in Agege Lagos

so I will be able to locate the place easily

I wanted to no if I can get this size of inverter battery (120ah, 150ah, 180ah) from buyrightbiz?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bisiriyuahmed6: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
I will be happy if U help me out
anybody with full address of BUYRIGHT BIZ should help me out?

am living in Agege Lagos

so I will be able to locate the place easily

I wanted to no if I can get this size of inverter battery (120ah, 150ah, 180ah) from buyrightbiz?

Product to go for?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Konnektions146(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
bigrovar:

Brilliant!

As Boss Abunafiu Adviced, kindly report back and share your result .

Cheers!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
abunafiu:

A brilliant analysis. I personally appreciate the way you explained every bit in ur post. You have done nothing wrong sir. You have just demonstrated that one can start a solar power sytem even with a relatively small budget. I humbly request you come back with results so that many other sideline readers can equally benefit.
Being in a rented apartment is not a barrier at all.
waiting for ur results sir. Meanwhile, permit me to share ur story on my facebook page.

Thanks. You have my permission. I am expecting the items to arrive by month end (usual time for aliexpress ) so hopefully by then. I will definitely come back here with updates
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by omotech: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
chris81964:

Happy New Year to all of you. We are thankful to have welcomed another year.
Where can you get what stuff? Can you be more specific
l mean the energy saving bulbs, especially the 9 &14 watts thank you
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
omotech:
l mean the energy saving bulbs, especially the 9 &14 watts thank you
I bought the LED bulbs on eBay and the CFL could have been purchased at Walmart. I am sure you can find them at Shoprite or any of the reputable sellers in Nigeria
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by omotech: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
chris81964:

I bought the LED bulbs on eBay and the CFL could have been purchased at Walmart. I am sure you can find them at Shoprite or any of the reputable sellers in Nigeria
Thank you for your response, please can you tell me how much you buy it from eBay don't be offended by my question
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
omotech:
Thank you for your response, please can you tell me how much you buy it from eBay don't be offended by my question
I got 8w Philips energy efficient bulbs off Jumia. You can find low powered led bulbs on both Jumia and Konga.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Anyone here has experience with this DC rechargeable fans some even have solar panel options. Inam looking to pick up one of those in anticipation of the heat season. I won't want to run a fan off on my small offgrid.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
bigrovar:
Anyone here has experience with this DC rechargeable fans some even have solar panel options. Inam looking to pick up one of those in anticipation of the heat season. I won't want to run a fan off on my small offgrid.
We have a couple we use on our 3 kva system and they work fine. I have no clue what the brand is.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
omotech:

Why would I be offended. Here is the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321761965999?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=510670513501&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1694) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: rajo4real(m), Ayomipoe(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.