Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids (1642 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / 22 Yr Old Sexy Mum Of 5 Claps Back At Trolls Questioning Y She Has So Many Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by oluwasegun400: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
22 year old Dana Sutton has five children, including a 7 year old who is disabled and a 6 months old child from at least three baby daddies (that's too much responsibility for a girl that young). And when people pointed out that she didn't live right, she fired back.

See her responses after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/06/22-year-old-single-mum-of-five-clapsback-at-trolls-questioning-why-she-has-so-many-kids-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by oluwasegun400: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
more

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by iykekelvins(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by VargasVee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'm gasping for breath after running through her post.

Whatever happened to punctuations.

4 Likes

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by herzern(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
I want to believe she isnt a Nigerian.
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by MrDandy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
This one don dey swallow big things from age 10
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
She definitely has ISSUES, biatch put the Dikc DOWN!!!! And if you are addicted to sexual then wear a fukcing CD.

22yrs old 5 kids, is it baby making olympics?!
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
They get alimony in the US and it sorts of encourages irresponsibility.
Five kids from 3 different baby daddies at 22 is just not right.
She should go on permanent family planning.

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Omo this Nah fvck machine oooo
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Afonjashapmouth: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Won ti tor weyrey
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by misspineapple(f): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sha shift lemme faint

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
I almost got brain damaged reading whatever trash she typed up there. I hate it when women use children as their meal ticket. I'm not judging her because she has 5 kids from 5 different men( more grease and elasticity to her pûssy), but it's highly irritating that she's using those innocent children as her source of income, and she's really proud of it. It's women like her that make black women look like lazy, parasitic and irresponsible leeches that only know how to pop their pusśies for different men. Well, her life and her choice. None of my business.

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by feranmi400: 5:51am On Jul 07, 2017
more

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by khiaa(f): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2017
iykekelvins:
She a strong woman. Gotta give it to her...

There isn't anything strong about her, she is a ignorant moran with absolutely no morals who doesn't learn from her mistakes.

Those kids are nothing more than a meal ticket for her and her boyfriend.

Trump is about to shut it down and I couldn't be happier.

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Doctorfitz: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2017
One thing is sure apart from being dumb she likes the D
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by adajoe555: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Op pls where is this one from.she needs flogging to revert that her brain huh, she even open that her smellymouth to say five baby dad,, who should I blame for this now .I give up

lefulefu

smellymonth

toastedbread

kashybaby come and see oh
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by phayvoursky(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2017
WELL DONE GIRL. THE GOVERNMENT IS PROUD OF YOU

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2017
O ga ju
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
I almost got brain damaged reading whatever trash she typed up there. I hate it when women use children as their meal ticket. I'm not judging her because she has 5 kids from 5 different men( more grease and elasticity to her pûssy), but it's highly irritating that she's using those innocent children as her source of income, and she's really proud of it. It's women like her that make black women look like lazy, parasitic and irresponsible leeches that only know how to pop their pusśies for different men. Well, her life and her choice. None of my business.

Yea. None of your business.

Read..
1 Thessalonians 4:11

1 Like

Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by iykekelvins(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2017
khiaa:

There isn't anything strong about her, she is a ignorant moran with absolutely no morals who doesn't learn from her mistakes.

Those kids are nothing more than a meal ticket for her and her boyfriend.

Trump is about to shut it down and I couldn't be happier.

OK.
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
adajoe555:
Op pls where is this one from.she needs flogging to revert that her brain huh, she even open that her smellymouth to say five baby dad,, who should I blame for this now .I give up

lefulefu

smellymonth

toastedbread

kashybaby come and see oh
its good business for her.u know how much social services would be sending to her wink.five baby dadies...na wa.if na naija dis one happen na oyo for be her case with the non existent social services in nigeria.
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by toastedbread: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
adajoe555:

toastedbread

come and see oh

5 kids at 22? which butt you wan flog?
ladies have been known to be birth machines sha. she has gone to the world and started multiplying.
Re: 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
This lady is in for business. Child support takes care of her basic needs so she could keep having as much kids as she deems fit provided their daddies are doing what's expected of them by the laws. It's all business for her.

I'm expecting another two from a different man before she clocks 30. Definitely, she'll divorce the one that gave her a ring in no time. Real definition of a whöring mother who can't tame her pussy!. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity / / OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.