Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? (1648 Views)

OMG! My Crush Is Bedwetting! / See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video) / OMG!!! My Fiancé Break-up With Me Because Of This(trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by mandmis007(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2017
A couple of weeks ago a female friend of more than 5 yrs informed me and my fiancee that my fiancee's close friend has been sleeping with the husband of my fiancee's sister. We couldn't just believe what we heard, more so that they are all very close, just like sisters. Infact she goes to their house sleep, bath and eat breakfast, lunch and atimes dinner.
The informant told us that she had accompanier the lady to a hotel where the man bought them drinks and pepper soups.
She begged my fiancee not to be too hasty in reacting to the story but should observe their movements since they live in the same locality.
As God will have it, we where in a friend's house two days ago when the lady came in. In the course of discussion and watching pictures and videos on her phone from a party we all went the previous day, a called just came in, lo and behold it was my fiancee's elder sister's husband and the phone was in my fiancee's hand!
The lady was dumbfounded and started asking whether he wants to speak with his wife? When we all know the wife can't possibly be there.
My fiancee want to call the sister her husband and the other sisters and friends and break the news or should she just talk to her friend and the in-law to stop the relationship quietly?
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by rs172(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by kunlesufyan(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by wisdompeters35(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2017
cool
mandmis007:
A couple of weeks ago a female friend of more than 5 yrs informed me and my fiancee that my fiancee's close friend has been sleeping with her elder sister's husband. We couldn't just believe what we heard more so that they are all very close friends.
She told us that she had accompanier the lady to a hotel where the man bought them drinks and pepper soups. She begged my fiancee not to be too hasty in reacting to the story but should observe their movements since they live in the same locality. The Lady in fact is their family friend.
As God will have it, we where in a friend's house two days ago when the lady came in. In the course of discussion and watching pictures and videos on her phone from a party we all went the previous day, a called just came in, lo and behold it was my fiancee's elder sister's husband and the phone was in my fiancee's hand!
The lady was dumbfounded and started asking whether he wants to speak with his wife?
My fiancee want to call the sister her husband and the other sisters and friends and break the news or should she just talk to her friend and the in-law to stop the relationship quietly?

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by ClitoPen: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Complicated story with complicated people

3 Likes

Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by BabbanBura(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=ClitoPen post=63474349]Complicated story with complicated

Your moniker is Clit + Open

Open clit.oris abi?

1 Like

Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by ClitoPen: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2017
BabbanBura:

This man self
undecided
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by BabbanBura(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
wisdompeters35:
cool

cool cool cool cool cool cool

This husband self, of all pus.sies na de one wey comot from thesame pus.sy as your wife na em u wan nack. I hope no bi the jazz wey the wife don do to tie him to her pus.sy come get confused that e no fit distinguish the wife pus.sy from em the sister's pus.sy?
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by ClitoPen: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by BabbanBura(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2017
ClitoPen:

As harmattan don show ur craze don de start abi? Na me post story?

E bi like say dem never agree to patronise your open clit last night. Abeg na mistake i come quote and have moved my quote to the OP.
Is the clit still open?
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by ClitoPen: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2017
BabbanBura:

E bi like say dem never agree to patronise your open clit last night. Abeg na mistake i come quote and have moved my quote to the OP.
Is the clit still open?
grin mumu
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by BabbanBura(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2017
ClitoPen:

grin mumu

Thank you, wise Open Clit
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by ClitoPen: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2017
BabbanBura:

Thank you, wise Open Clit
I wish u got the interpretation of that name but u r wrong! Don't even ask me to split it
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2017
God Is Against Greed!
If The Husband Is Very Handsome Then share Small Na...

There Is Love In Sharing!
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by Gofwane(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2017
I don't understand anything about what you just typed up there. You don't know how to describe people at all!

What is :
...."my fiancee's close friend has been sleeping with her elder sister's husband"

Who's elder sister's husband??
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by mandmis007(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
I don't understand anything about what you just typed up there. You don't know how to describe people at all!

What is :
...."my fiancee's close friend has been sleeping with her elder sister's husband"

Who's elder sister's husband??

My fiancee's elder sister's husband
Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by habsydiamond(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Call the giver and the receiver to order by telling them to stop their relationship else u will inform is wife and in-laws.

1 Like

Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
So complicated

1 Like

Re: OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? by Hykis(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Big time complicated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Fu**ked Me -- Episode 1 / The Meal Is Served���� LIES WOMEN TELL .... / What Do You Know About Edo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.