Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River (2210 Views)

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by pzphoto(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen
Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child
Who Had Defecated In Lake Edward,
Kasese, Uganda.

I think this is not hygienic.

Source ::
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/lady-pictured-washing-kitchen-utensils.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:31am On Jul 07, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by crazyABO(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2017
And even with that they live longer than we that uses water dispenser sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by ipobarecriminals: 2:13am On Jul 07, 2017
crazyABO:
And even with that they live longer than we that uses water dispenser sad
which longer life and which dispenser water una dey enjoyed?

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by crazyABO(m): 2:18am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
was it not the same water or great grand parents survived with undecided well incase you don't use water dispenser i do wink

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Jostico: 3:48am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

You're great.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Depends of the direction of the river flow
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin Depends of the direction of the river flow
Open your eyes very well and you will see the direction of the river flow. grin
No matter the direction of flow it is still not hygienic.
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Intrepid01(m): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2017
what you people don't knownis that the water is flowing from the direction of the woman washin plate to the direction of the woman cleaning the baby. from time immemorial, the direction of the water determines how people position themselves to doing various things in it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Clearsure(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2017
this is tell me your environ,, and I shall tell you who you are. not strange at all,it makes them stronger and healthier.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by mofeoluwadassah: 6:02am On Jul 07, 2017
is it dat you av not seen or heard of it before undecided
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by CaptainGOOD: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Go to ijaw tgeybare syfferibg the same thing.
They even drink the water.. yet they provide the ool the nation is feeding on.

I saw one elderly ijaw woman complaining bitterly on u tube over this.
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Adeoba10(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Wbich kin life b dis?
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Adeoba10(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
crazyABO:
was it not the same water or great grand parents survived with undecided well incase you don't use water dispenser i do wink
Do you know why? Most of this flowing water passed through thick bush, thereby the dead leaves will release their quinne content into the river.
There was a research in one village, those in village A are suffering from one viral disease, while those in village B are all healthy although drinking from the same source of river.... The research shows that along the path of the river from village A to B, there was a fallen tree which contains penicillin (not that sure) thereby rendering the people of village B immune to the disease... So all this natural flowing rivers passing through forest contain some antibiotic...

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2017
crazyABO:
water dispenser. my foot.Fir ur info,i buy 2 bags of 150 cl Eva water @ 1,300k weekly.Is Eva water tap water?Go and buy some of it and drink,u'll see the diff in the taste. .I'll change to Nestlé soon cos i won't allow any useless factory to inflict my family with typhoid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by pzphoto(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by Treasure17(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2017
our forefathers did that and they were doing fine. it depends on the direction of the water though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by cybriz82(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
water dispenser. my foot.Fir ur info,i buy 2 bags of 150 cl Eva water @ 1,300k weekly.Is Eva water tap water?Go and buy some of it and drink,u'll see the diff in the taste. .I'll change to Nestlé soon cos i won't allow any useless factory to inflict my family with typhoid.

U want turn dis place to WWE?
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by joyAA(f): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Holy molly!! shocked shocked shocked

Some serious Escherichia coli tinz go dey happen grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by ITbomb(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Water no get enemy
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by chuksp09(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Observation will tell you that the river is flowing downward, and thus the woman washing her child do not really affect the woman washing her cooking utensils..
Re: Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River by SolexxBarry(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Wtf shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga’s Shares Racy Bare Bum Photo In Thong As She Celebrates The New Year / Cee-c Becomes First Female Nairabet Ambassador / Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.