Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695756 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Observer25: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
imperiouxx:

No you're wrong. He puts up another one and put an innocent person's name in a fake lawsuit document he found online. That's right, right? I have the screenshots of it before hidden.

I don't think he deserves this. Just let him go. You and I know his court treats are all garbage. Someone with Illegal status can't take you up to court unless they want to be deported.
He crossed the line bigtime by including your wife in this issue. Just forgive man!. U seem to have a good heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Longhite01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Drocks:
Admisson deadline is today. You had better be quick so they can start reviewing your application or you will be spilled to fall 2018.
Spring deadline for international student is November 1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Observer25:

I don't think he deserves this. Just let him go. You and I know his court treats are all garbage. Someone with Illegal status can't take you up to court unless they want to be deported.
He crossed the line bigtime by including your wife in this issue. Just forgive man!. U seem to have a good heart.

This is the point. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temi4fash(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
let all calm down and think things objectively..

Its good to involve the feds but please let try and be civil here...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Drocks: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Longhite01:

Spring deadline for international student is November 1
that's the general application deadline which is November 1. Application deadline for programs differs. For instance the application deadline for Masters in Electrical engineering at CSU is September 15 which is today. So, check the application deadline for your program to be sure.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by nevicochidinma(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
guys please am still waiting for una suggestions o...

nevicochidinma:
GOODMORNING GUYS

I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED ABOUT THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS FROM GOOGLE,

UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT SPRINGFIELD AND UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS A&M AT COMMERCE

BUT I NEED GURUS IDEAS ABOUT THEM IN TERMS OF COSTS, COST OF LIVING IN BOTH ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER IDEAS YOU GUYS HAVE ABOUT BOTH OF INSTITUTION FOR MASTERS PROGRAM, I NEED TO MAKE A CHOICE BETWEEN THE TWO..

PLEASE YOUR IDEAS AND CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.