Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (703419 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

If you're an undergrad, i hope you read this on your school's website - *All First-Year undergraduate students are required to live in the residence halls. You may want to read further here - http://www.eiu.edu/housing/international.php. Also take time to read your own schools freshman housing policy, it is quite detailed and you will need to fill a waiver form to live off campus.

It is beyond me how you can be attending a school and be so lazy as to not have thoroughly read through the international student section of your school's website.

kuku abuse me na ... undecided undecided undecided......thanks for the info dou ...i am a grad student anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Damilare5882:
kuku abuse me na ... undecided undecided undecided......thanks for the info dou ...i am a grad student anyways

Let me be first to apologize to you if i make a mistake. My sincere apologies to you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
TooMuchSauce:
Please guys does Ethiopian Airlines ask travellers to present the debit card that was used to pay for flight?

Did you use fake card ni? grin grin They will tell you to hold but hardly ask for it. Flown it severally; nobody asked about cards even when booking the customer care would say come with the card. So don't fluster if you have your account debited grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by learner007(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
shayhune:

Lol. Na body go tell you when you come in. Sometimes, I wish I had more than 24hrs in a day cry

Hello bros, I recently heard about BGSU. I am a looking to apply to the Msc mathematics programme but I have only written GRE. PLS is TOEFL a must plus what is the rate of funding on your school for maths student sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by omoyemela: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Stanleych007:
Yes just my Uncles Bank Statement

Hi please was your uncle contacted?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Stephanie09: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
chingynas:

Please how do you pay for your application fee with Cleveland University..Its showing credit card and my Gtb card is a debit card.

Hello, please did your gtb card go through for the application fee payment. How did you do it? I sent you a pm please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ayat1209(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Someone help me please. I want to pay SEVIS fee. Who can help me out?

I also have a bank of America card, how can I pay SEVIS with the card? What details would I need?

Thanks all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by itengr(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello guys... I have a BSc in microbiology and 5 yrs working experience as an IT Support.. Where do I start from.. Which education level and all..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
itengr:
Hello guys... I have a BSc in microbiology and 5 yrs working experience as an IT Support.. Where do I start from.. Which education level and all..

Since you have no idea where to start from, its clear you are not a genuine student. So my suggestion would be to keep building on your experience in IT support.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by itengr(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

Since you have no idea where to start from, its clear you are not a genuine student. So my suggestion would be to keep building on your experience in IT support.
u mean searching for a university first and den checking d admission requirements.. If u can't help pls kindly ignore. Don't bring any personal frustration here...
Guys pls I need ur help here..my case is quite different as I don't have a first degree in IT but I have a wrk experience and certification

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
itengr:
u mean searching for a university first and den checking d admission requirements.. If u can't help pls kindly ignore. Don't bring any personal frustration here...
Guys pls I need ur help here..my case is quite different as I don't have a first degree in IT but I have a wrk experience and certification

You're not asking for help, you're simply a confused noise maker. Searching for a university is only possible if you have a clue what you want to do. Your search is also guided by which admission requirements you think you are able to meet. That is all your responsibility.

Also you have a microbiology degree, 5 years IT work experience... and so? What should we do with this information? What exactly do you want to do? Another Bsc? A masters degree? In what? Microbiology or IT? How do you convince the VO that you are genuinely advancing your career when your school and work experience are so widely divergent?

These are things you need to think about. You rather prefer to traffic in laughable noisemaking...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

That is clearly a lie, the VO isn't stupid.
hello TWoods . I see you don't mince words when it comes to critiquing. the only help I need from you is to look at the transcript I made out of possible interview questions and best answers. how can I send it across to you please. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
hello Lagosismyhome , please if you have seen my mail don't forget to reply. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by itengr(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

You're not asking for help, you're simply a confused noise maker. Searching for a university is only possible if you have a clue what you want to do. Your search is also guided by which admission requirements you think you are able to meet. That is all your responsibility.

Also you have a microbiology degree, 5 years IT work experience... and so? What should we do with this information? What exactly do you want to do? Another Bsc? A masters degree? In what? Microbiology or IT? How do you convince the VO that you are genuinely advancing your career when your school and work experience are so widely divergent?

These are things you need to think about. You rather prefer to traffic in laughable noisemaking...
weird way of advising.. Got wat i need... Tanx anyway

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
k199192:
hello Lagosismyhome , please if you have seen my mail don't forget to reply. Thank you.

Yes i saw it but wont be free until monday to review
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
k199192:

hello TWoods . I see you don't mince words when it comes to critiquing. the only help I need from you is to look at the transcript I made out of possible interview questions and best answers. how can I send it across to you please. Thank you.

Send me a private message on here. I can read through tonight and send you my comments privately... if that is your wish.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by uk101: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hi fam

what are my chances for visa applying for post baccularate program in usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Yes i saw it but wont be free until monday to review
Thanks I just wanted to be sure you got it. thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

Send me a private message on here. I can read through tonight and send you my comments privately... if that is your wish.
I will thanks.. that's exactly what I want. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

and it is written, that in the end times when the son of man is to come, twoods will start receiving mock interview PM's grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
uk101:
Hi fam

what are my chances for visa applying for post baccularate program in usa

Low. A baccalaureate does not grant you a degree.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
and it is written, that in the end times when the son of man is to come, twoods will start receiving mock interview PM's grin grin grin

Indeed! The endtimes are here. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

shocked ......

smiley cheesy grin. Is all i can type
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
LagosismyHome:

shocked ......

smiley cheesy grin. Is all i can type

I must be having the flu... my heart is weak today. Off to the doc. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Beautyaddy: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

Indeed! The endtimes are here. cheesy grin

Lol!...Just hope the ones sending you PM for mock interviews are genuine students.

Don't let them set you up. wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Vwederian(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please anyone with information on any cheap and safe hotel around obalende. I need the info asap cos my interview is next week. Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
TWoods:

I must be having the flu... my heart is weak today. Off to the doc. cheesy cheesy
please it's not the flu... don't mind Lagosismyhome . I already sent you the pm. if you reply it then I can forward you the text. Please don't listen to anyone a beg.. All I want is to ace the interview once. and I am a genuine student.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Victorgold(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Vwederian:
Please anyone with information on any cheap and safe hotel around obalende. I need the info asap cos my interview is next week. Thanks in advance
. I need this info please help mine is next week too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ayat1209(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Someone help me please. I want to pay SEVIS fee. Who can help me out? 

I also have a bank of America card, how can I pay SEVIS with the card? What details would I need? 

Thanks all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jamoyakz: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Vwederian:
famous guest inn 4k opposite dodan barrack obalende... it's a. zero star hotel but it's relatively save although many of our sisters there... have a good interview

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TooMuchSauce: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
folmus:

Did you use fake card ni? grin grin They will tell you to hold but hardly ask for it. Flown it severally; nobody asked about cards even when booking the customer care would say come with the card. So don't fluster if you have your account debited grin grin grin grin

Thank you i appreciate this, I didn't use a fake card though; I just had to use someone else's card because of my bank's issues.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Messibliss207(f): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Do not be quick to judge. I know Mekurexx personally. Exchange of Dollar/Naira between people who have both is a common and easy way of sending money back home or receiving money from home now, especially due to the forex restriction/ban placed on Naira. For example, some students have Naira in their account from their parents but are unable to withdraw it here due to low withdrawal limits and what they do is find someone, preferably here in the US, who has Dollars to sell, say $2000, then they agree at an exchange rate and exchange currencies (the student with Naira transfers the Naira amount into the Dollar seller's Naira account, and the Dollar seller gives/pays in the Dollars into the student's US account). This is cost-effective and a preferred way by many as there are no transaction fees (that you get with money gram or western union) involved.

I understand the Nigerian mentality and having trust issues but do not be in a hurry to judge. You probably will find yourself needing to buy or sell dollars this same way after you arrive.

Justwise, if you can please unhide Mekurrex's post. I know him very well, down to his family. He is a good person.

Hello, I sent you a pm. Pls do check. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.