Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (703413 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by lomodele(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello house, am I to go with colored document of my DS-160 and interview appointment slip or black and white is ok?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
gbaby4live:

Why must you book through a travel agent?
We always warn you guys to run away from travel agents, yet some always ignore the warning. Yet they will be running back to the thread after dealing with travel agents.. SMH
Your question should have been directed to the travel agent that booked for you na, cos he knows better undecided

Anyways,
A Yoruba adage says, "Bi omode ba pa eku, a daa je, bi o ba pa arogidigba, agbe wa ka Awon Iya e ni ile"

I don't think there's nothing bad booking a one way flight, since you are going for studies..

I hope that agent of yours didn't use a bad credit card oo.. cos i no wan hear Dammy crane issue here o..

So, how much did you pay him for the one way ticket to Houston using Qatar?

After all your YORUBA adage quoting sha? World people sef!!! grin grin ;DYour last question cracked me up ooo. Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Vwederian(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamoyakz:
famous guest inn 4k opposite dodan barrack obalende... it's a. zero star hotel but it's relatively save although many of our sisters there... have a good interview
Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2017
lomodele:
Hello house, am I to go with colored document of my DS-160 and interview appointment slip or black and white is ok?

No one cares about color.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2017
uk101:
Hi fam

what are my chances for visa applying for post baccularate program in usa

Get an admission and your money first, then think about visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Mitchely: 3:56am On Dec 03, 2017
TWoods:

Send me a private message on here. I can read through tonight and send you my comments privately... if that is your wish.
smiley...May this flu last a while. I love your hard stance to issues, but no harm being soft, sorry catching flu once in a while.cheesy...Please may the poor guy not leave your hand convinced he is not a 'genuine' student... wink

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kallowdean(m): 4:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Any new Nigerian Student coming to Georgia Southern University in Spring 2018.
Talk to me let's rob mind. I want you to feel at home! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2017
FYI to folks who will want to ask personal questions:

1. Note - do NOT simply copy interview Q&As that others post here. Make it your own, don't be lazy. All of you did not find alumni who recommended obscure colleges to you.

2. Do NOT send me emails for general questions that can easily be answered here or might help others. You defeat the purpose of this thread. Only send me emails on questions that you wish to keep private. You can trust that all that you say to me in private will stay there.

For those of you going for interviews soon, i wish you all the best! Be confident, spend less time rehearsing and cramming. You do not need to rehearse your reasons for selecting a school or major... this is your life, you should know it even if i woke you up from sleep to ask you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yemiosinbajo: 5:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Please, has someone hacked TWoods's account?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosxzbay: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2017
TWoods:

Send me a private message on here. I can read through tonight and send you my comments privately... if that is your wish.

I presume this is another form of mock interview...lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:
I wanted to ask same question, but something came to my mind, oga Twoods might be aiming for a political post, politicians becomes more nice when election time is fast approaching grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yemiosinbajo: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

I wanted to ask same question, but something came to my mind, oga Twoods might be aiming for a political post, politicians becomes more nice when election time is fast approaching grin cheesy

I thought as much; 2019 is fast approaching. Maybe he wants to unseat the incumbent moderator, justwise, who is also aiming for second term in 2019. That's gonna be a tough battle. Anyway, I hope lagosismyhome also contests, because she has the highest chance of winning the election when we vote. Let's hope oga TWoods formally declares his ambition to run, 'cos the thing wey my eyes dey see in the past few days ehnn.. grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

cheesy cheesy cheesy It's christmas time... even uncle Twoods is of good cheer at this time of the year.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

I thought as much; 2019 is fast approaching. Maybe he wants to unseat the incumbent moderator, justwise, who is also aiming for second term in 2019. That's gonna be a tough battle. Anyway, I hope lagosismyhome also contests, because she has the highest chance of winning the election when we vote. Let's hope oga TWoods formally declares his ambition to run, 'cos the thing wey my eyes dey see in the past few days ehnn.. grin
If that is the case, oga Twoods you can make me your campaign manager, I know $$$ will fall on me, I assure you nothing but success, Twoods Tested and Trusted, 2019 no stopping
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2017
TWoods:

cheesy cheesy cheesy It's christmas time... even uncle Twoods is of good cheer at this time of the year.
Share rice and chicken now, hunger dey naija grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga justwise... na lie o!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yemiosinbajo: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

If that is the case, oga Twoods you can make me your campaign manager, I know $$$ will fall on me, I assure you nothing but success, Twoods Tested and Trusted, 2019 no stopping

You go fear when you see the multitude of fans behind lagosismyhome. cheesy Awon ti lagosmummy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

You go fear when you see the multitude of fans behind lagosismyhome. cheesy Awon ti lagosmummy grin
Election is not about crowd, go and ask obanikoro in Lagos, aunty Lagosismyhome self go mellow for boss Twoods when them oga at the top interfare, we go find one post give aunty cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yemiosinbajo: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

Election is not about crowd, go and ask obanikoro in Lagos, aunty Lagosismyhome self go mellow for boss Twoods when them oga at the top interfare, we go find one post give aunty cheesy
Election na about crowd o, because majority carries the vote, unless you wan use the Nigerian factor (rigging). grin In fact, if you wan bet, I go just say, "like for twoods, share for lagosismyhome" and you go see as madam go win with the 2015 buhari-jonathan regime; but I no wan derail before justwise go vex ban me sey na who wan unseat am. Anyway, make oga twoods share Christmas rice first, if e want sey make people vote for am grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by erniesail: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

I taya ooooo grin grin grin .This must be Christmas, Winter or Harmattan effect.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Thats if the election is free and fair nah with NO BALLOT BOX SNATCHING + ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE AND ONLINE VOILENCE grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yemiosinbajo: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Thats if the election is free and fair nah with NO BALLOT BOX SNATCHING + ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE AND ONLINE VOILENCE grin grin grin grin
Abi o, abeg tell ijebuboy525 that lagosismyhome na the real woMAN of the people! cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

Exactly. I don;t want a repeat of the 1991 electoral saga again biko. Aunty Lagosismyhome belongs to the OTHER ROOM... El Presido has stated that earlier.. lol grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2017
TWoods:

Nah!, i did not see this coming, please lets not start this.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2017
TWoods:
FYI to folks who will want to ask personal questions:

1. Note - do NOT simply copy interview Q&As that others post here. Make it your own, don't be lazy. All of you did not find alumni who recommended obscure colleges to you.

2. Do NOT send me emails for general questions that can easily be answered here or might help others. You defeat the purpose of this thread. Only send me emails on questions that you wish to keep private. You can trust that all that you say to me in private will stay there.

For those of you going for interviews soon, i wish you all the best! Be confident, spend less time rehearsing and cramming. You do not need to rehearse your reasons for selecting a school or major... this is your life, you should know it even if i woke you up from sleep to ask you.

Can you tell me a single question about visa that needs to be discussed privately?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2017
justwise:

Nah!, i did not see this coming, please lets not start this.

Fair enough. Fellas, our dear mod has spoken. Please direct all questions you may have to this thread and this thread only. i will not respond to PMs anymore. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

grin grin grin.......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2017
TWoods:

Fair enough. Fellas, our dear mod has spoken. Please direct all questions you may have to this thread and this thread only. i will not respond to PMs anymore. Thank you.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2017
justwise:

Can you tell me a single question about visa that needs to be discussed privately?

I was about to shout TYPE that this Mr Justwise to do

Then i remembered i was inspired by him back in 2010 when i was working with someone to do UK student visa. That how i found nairaland by chance. It was so rich in content mainly by Justwise contribution and completing the point based application was a breeze because i learnt so much from his posts.

That shows the value of sharing info here as opposed to PM

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Election na about crowd o, because majority carries the vote, unless you wan use the Nigerian factor (rigging). grin In fact, if you wan bet, I go just say, "like for twoods, share for lagosismyhome" and you go see as madam go win with the 2015 buhari-jonathan regime; but I no wan derail before justwise go vex ban me sey na who wan unseat am. Anyway, make oga twoods share Christmas rice first, if e want sey make people vote for am grin
Yemiosinbajo politics is not tomato and pepper o, and it's not MMM that rely on crowd funding grin it's a game of brain and tactics, have you seen or heard of a situation where by an aspirant with got almost 2000 followers during campaign while the opponent only have 200 followers, but on election day, the story changed, the man with 2000 followers saw his ppl on voting que and very happy, and started jubilation before end of election, but guess what.... The 2000 changed to 200 on result sheet while the 200 turns 2000, when this kind thing happen between Twoods and Lagosismyhome... Aunty go start dey sweat for inside AC, to avoid this make aunty accept the post we offer her and join the campaign team of oga Twoods grin cheesy

And for the rice, it's for members only, Lagosismyhome self go share Maggi for her followers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I was about to shout TYPE that this Mr Justwise to do

Then i remembered i was inspired by him back in 2010 when i was working with someone to do UK student visa. That how i found nairaland by chance. It was so rich in content mainly by Justwise contribution and completing the point based application was a breeze because i learnt so much from his posts.

That shows the value of sharing info here as opposed to PM

Thanks for making that point.

That is exactly my issue with pm and private mock interview

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.