Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697239 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by anuda(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please, someone help me!
I recently renewed my passport and it appears that I cannot input the new passport no. in my profile data page.
Please, how do I update my new passport number in my USA profile data page?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ave:
To God be the glory. He is indewd faithful and just. My visa has been approved today Friday 21st 9:30am appointment. Lagos consulate, I was denied on Tuesday 18th,my transcript is coming soon.
aveeeeeeee I told uuuuuu..

Am so happpppppy..

U re fired and u made it.. God bless I plenty ... Wooooooow am so happy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
OluDare01:

Hushee see your partner in crime

Lol. Na my boss be that o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by omilaomila(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
The first emboldened part sounds as though you were a willing co-conspirator in the lies the agent filled in January.
The second suggests a reluctance to come clean and tell the complete undiluted truth this time around.

Tell the complete truth this time around and hope for the best.

Gbemisolarh:
Back in January this year.... Before I came about this thread, an Agent applied my B1/B2 visitor visa on my behalf which I was denied..

Now I just got admitted into a UNi, now am thinking about applying with my real details now...am scared if that will be a problem

There are the details he filed for me:-
- Am a Marketing Manager at a company, (not true)
- I earn 402k monthly (not true)
- Age 27yrs
- Am engaged (not true)
-Reason for going to the USA is to go visit my aunt for a holiday and also my wedding shopping spree
-I finished schooling 2016 August but the agent didnt use that in my application, he used my
diploma certificate I had back then and because I also went for a year college study at the UK

But despite all this Application was denied

Now I have an admission letter for Spring 2018,

- My school retained me to work for its ICT department cos of outstanding my final result (true)

- Started working there 30days after I got denied at the embassy in January (true)

-Sponsor, my dad (former sponsor on the denial was my uncle) (true)

- do I still have to fill married or not

- should I defer till summer 2018

I know the whole thing is complicated cos am finding it difficult to relate all above information s into one but I know you guys can be of good help to me...

Thanks so much and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by electronic(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
happyday:

There are tips to sleep again?? grin

You won't be the only one. Once you arrive, get your luggage. It can stay with you, or lodge it in storage for a fee. Next, confirm when your fight would be leaving, to avoid stories. Find a nice beam seat, and answer the call of nature. And if you no wan sleep, there are enough distractions to keep you awake all night. Esp at Kennedy.
Na the Tips be this Na...
Thanks.... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ave:
To God be the glory. He is indewd faithful and just. My visa has been approved today Friday 21st 9:30am appointment. Lagos consulate, I was denied on Tuesday 18th,my transcript is coming soon.

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Bolisticbond026: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good day guys please do we have any one at Georgia Southern University i want to enquire about some informatios about the school.Hope to hear from any one soon studying dere.Thanks in advance guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Samuelmilito:
I studied different transcripts for week, use those transcripts to develop questions for myself and had a friend who was helping me ask questions. No document asked.Put GOD first and prepare well.

Bros, I'm sure you did not see so many ...... in those transcripts you studied.... Anyway, congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OGreene: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
He said its the M... T... lady. grin
Anyhow sha. If you will get your visa, location won't stop you.

LagosismyHome:

hummmm this Abuja again .. although to be fair the embassy should be frequently doing these verification if them serious with their work .

but all this very veri here and there they cause wahala for some of our people

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by signature2012(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
$2000 available to exchange to Naira from Bank of America account.

Rate is 360/$.If interested,give me a mention.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by write2obi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello good evening, my kid sister recently got married to a guy based in Asia, (they are both in Nigeria currently) and they've both decided to relocate to the US.
She studied mass communication, and their(her and her husband) intention is to move to the states permanently, so the plan is for her to do her masters in the states, if everything work according to his (her husband) plans, she'll travel with a few weeks pregnancy, while studying she'll have a baby in the states, then her husband will join her. It sounded too easy to be true, so i decided to make inquiries. Please anyone with useful information should help me out. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by krissconnect(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
happyday:

What do you want in a foreign country? As for permanent residency, Canada is becoming more open to foreign nationals, esp with a PhD, than USA.
I will love to study and work there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by frankie2K(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
frankie2K:
good day house
a friend of mine was delayed today at lagos consulate (8:00) . He was asked why the US and he replied that he wants to go because where he is teaching is sponsoring him. Asked if married and he said yes. Asked if he have travelled before he said No. He has paid another fee and refilled d Ds-160. The problem he encounters is in d booking page, there is no available tab where he can click and schedule a date but when he registered as a new user tuesday date was available and when he tried booking, a reply came that his data matches d data in his other email used to open d previous one. Have anybody encourted this and what is d way forward?
Brothers please help out!!!!!! I am grateful to ur advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by signature2012(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Damiliano......Got your PM but can't reply back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
write2obi:
Hello good evening, my kid sister recently got married to a guy based in Asia, (they are both in Nigeria currently) and they've both decided to relocate to the US.
She studied mass communication, and their(her and her husband) intention is to move to the states permanently, so the plan is for her to do her masters in the states, if everything work according to his (her husband) plans, she'll travel with a few weeks pregnancy, while studying she'll have a baby in the states, then her husband will join her. It sounded too easy to be true, so i decided to make inquiries. Please anyone with useful information should help me out. Thanks.
Tell your baby sister to be careful in order not to get deported. Concealing pregnancy in any port of entrance in the US is a crime. By the way, which country in Asia?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by toluwee: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
djpope:
Hello People,

Please if i pay the sevis fee today how soon can i get to have a visa appointment?

Abeg how you wan pay the SEVIS fee o? I need to pay mine too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by omoluabiguy: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
omilaomila:
The first emboldened part sounds as though you were a willing co-conspirator in the lies the agent filled in January.
The second suggests a reluctance to come clean and tell the complete undiluted truth this time around.

Tell the complete truth this time around and hope for the best.

Bro don't mind that guy. The moniker Gbemisolarh is a fraud. First of all, he is a male disguising as a female. I know about two people on this forum whom he has talked to and he ended up being a male and I have proves. Secondly, all his stories are just not right. I know this is not my business, but it just irritates me as I can't decipher whatever game he is playing. I'm still taking my time and following his stories tho
angry

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by happyday: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
krissconnect:

I will love to study and work there
Me too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by write2obi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Tell your baby sister to be careful in order not to get deported. Concealing pregnancy in any port of entrance in the US is a crime. By the way, which country in Asia?
What are their chances?
Malaysia
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by glitter24(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good evening all, please walspring are you on WhatsApp? If you are please pm me your contact...... Please is slimmy still here? I miss his BBM pin. Please pm abeg it's been centuries
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Oloniyan(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello family, I am new here and I wish to apply for 2018 Spring for associate degree. (preferably ETSU) please I would like to know the requirements for their associate degree in Nursing. I finished high school 2006 and has my Pharmacy Technicians certificate in the year 2012 from a college of health. please how can I go about the admission processes. what are the requirements for the admission?

I will be looking forward to your helpful answers.

cc chiezzh deetus

NB Modified
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by krissconnect(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
happyday:

Me too
Help me with required guidelines pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloniyan:
Hello family, I am new here and I wish to apply for 2018 fall in for associate degree. (preferably ESTU) please I would like to know the requirements for their associate degree in Nursing. I finished high school 2006 and has my Pharmacy Technicians certificate in the year 2012 from a college of health. please how can I go about the admission processes. what are the requirements for the admission?

I will be looking forward to your helpful answers.

cc chiezzh deetus
Ok. Just PM Chizeeh, he will help you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Oloniyan(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Ok. Just PM Chizeeh, he will help you.

I've done that and patiently waiting for his reply.

thanks for the swift response bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
write2obi:
What are their chances?
Malaysia
Their chances is as bright as ever provided that you guys did not make any mistake. Your sister cannot be allowed in at the POE if she's pregnant and she's holding f1 visa. She should obtain the right category of visa for putting to bed in America.

Or better still, your sister and her husband could wait after they might have gotten there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oloniyan:

I've done that and patiently waiting for his reply.

thanks for the swift response bro
That's alright!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tomisinobm(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
What's the best way to get from Washington. Dulles airport to Baltimore?
There doesn't seem to be a greyhound station at Washington Dulles.
Thank you in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
congratulations to those people granted visas and congratulations to us too in view. I applied to a SCH and got admitted, if I was asked at the interview how many schools do I apply to , can I say 2 or 3, will they know I applied to other or not tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Beautyaddy: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
tomisinobm:
Thank you in advance.
You can charter the Super Shuttle bus from Dulles Airport to Baltimore.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
tomisinobm:
Thank you in advance.

Recently used supper shuttle....i would recommend that .. that would be best since you have luggage .... grey hound and others will mean change here and there or carry the luggage which would be more stressful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.