Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos (6704 Views)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / See Photos Of The 19 Year Old Model That Has Caused A Stir On Instagram Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by winkmart: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2017
The Supreme Duchess is a Nigerian international model who shuttles between her local country and the United Kingdom where she gets modeling jobs.

She has made encouraging progress working with lingerie lines in showcasing wears towards a boost in patronage.

Her full name is currently unknown but she has been described as a very confident lady who isn't scared to show off her big body to the world.

She is currently being managed by a foreign photographer named Andor Bourdoir who has been in charge of her mouth-watering pictures that reeks of s*x appeal.

See more photos of the Supreme Duchess below:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-w5p5wR_NxOE/WV6Kch-zxII/AAAAAAAAR1s/VqNAZvG2y_Mj2lUbtn6jD7umSiGPqXIcACLcBGAs/s1600/abr1.JPG[/img]

MORE PHOTOS ON
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/see-fat-model-that-only-loves-to-wear.html

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2017
This is thick not fat ahbeg cheesy
Shape of laive wink
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Beautiful! I love the fact that she's comfortable and happy in her own skin, although she's typically not what society considers as attractive. This just proves that nothing is as sexy as confidence!

9 Likes

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Body confidence,sexy as hell.No homo.

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2017
when you tell her she's ugly but she's trying so hard to prove you wrong

Besides ladies should just get nake'd already, seems you all ain't comfortable with clothes anymore.

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Cinderella5(f): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Sexy
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Nonsense!
Looks disgusting to me

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Fadiga24(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Still doesn't remove the fact that she's fat.

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Body confidence,sexy as hell.No homo.

Are you Fûçking Fat?
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

Are you Fûçking Fat?
No,yes,maybe,i don't know.Take your pick.
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by NairalandCS(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Not attractive to me.

But I like her confidence.
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
No,yes,maybe,i don't know.Take your pick.

NO, ((I don't blöödyfûçkiñg think you're a PHÃTPHÚCK grin
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

Are you Fûçking Fat?

Fvckshit ma fvckin nigga! Where have you been? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

NO, ((I don't blöödyfûçkiñg think you're a PHÃTPHÚCK grin
Reason for your answer?
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Fvckshit ma fvckin nigga! Where have you been? shocked shocked

Fúçking ßanned for months by that blöödyfûçkiñg çoçk sucking doucheßag, How D fúçk you been? grin
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by cherr(f): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Hahahahha! !!!

She's advertising Michelin tyres grin
grin grin
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Reason for your answer?

As a fúçking matter of fact, I blöödyfûçkiñg think you're on the slim side....like 5.6 tall.... fúçking moderately​ fair ßoobs with small chocolaty nîpples grin
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

As a fúçking matter of fact, I blöödyfûçkiñg think you're on the slim side....like 5.6 tall.... fúçking moderately​ fair ßoobs with small chocolaty nîpples grin
You been going through my posts.Naughty.
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
You been going through my posts.Naughty.

Aha! so you do have blöödyfûçkiñg chocolaty nîpple coolwink
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

Aha! so you do have blöödyfûçkiñg chocolaty nîpple coolwink
You seen it before?lipsrsealed Not bloodyfùcking chocolaty tongue tongue
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

Good thing ama fúçking ßack! cool

WE FÚÇKING OWN THIS SHIÎT ßO$$

Oh yeah!

That's how we fvckin roll, like a boss. cool cool

1 Like

Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
You seen it before?lipsrsealed Not bloodyfùcking chocolaty tongue tongue

Don't fúçking tell me you just blöödyfûçkiñg checked it now gringrin

No, haven't​ fúçking seen it before....ßut.....ßut àm ßout to coolwink
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

Don't fúçking tell me you just blöödyfûçkiñg checked it now gringrin

No, haven't​ fúçking seen it before....ßut.....ßut àm ßout to coolwink
What if i did?wink grin cool

Bout to do what?shocked shocked
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
What if i did?wink grin cool

Bout to do what?shocked shocked

grin If you just fúçking did..... what color does it cüm with grin ?

ßout to fúçking do a blöödyfúçking thorough research on em cool
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

grin If you just fúçking did..... what color does it cüm with grin ?

ßout to fúçking do a blöödyfúçking thorough research on em cool

Very lovely color they came with,sweet as ice-cream.lipsrsealed wink grin

Research ko,observation nii.Don't come and disvirgin me here.lipsrsealed angry
#teamvirgin

Naughty shild.

*runs away from thread*
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
nice
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Very lovely color they came with,sweet as ice-cream.lipsrsealed wink grin

Research ko,observation nii.Don't come and disvirgin me here.lipsrsealed angry
#teamvirgin

Naughty shild.

*runs away from thread*

Fúçking sweet as icecreams!?((Can I fúçking líck)) wink

grin You shöuld be fúçking honoured that I gonna fúçking disvirgin you.....it doesn't fúçking cúm everyday coolcool cheesy
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2017
FuckExpress:

Fúçking sweet as icecreams!?((Can I fúçking líck)) wink

grin You shöuld be fúçking honoured that I gonna fúçking disvirgin you.....it doesn't fúçking cúm everyday coolcool cheesy
Honored?Are you Davido?
No you can't.tongue tongue
Re: See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Honored?Are you Davido?
No you can't.tongue tongue

Why the fûçk can't I? angry grin

So only David can fúçking táste? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter / Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.