Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! (25311 Views)

Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Edopesin: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
LazyNairalander:

you are not a good edopesin. Lolz
grin Na Fr Uhr Mouth
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
eph12:

There's no evidence of sustenance in your desert sef so what are you talking about?

We control u...

We divide the south, and u guys hate yourselves like otapiapia.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by totorimi: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who is the president of Nigeria, answer is simple Prof Osinbajo. Let us forget about bubu and move on. If you add up the total number of days he was out of Nigeria including his merry go round fruitless trips plus his medical vacations and deduct it from the number of days since May 29th 2015 then you would understand.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by jumobi1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Still waiting for homeboy to cite the section in the Constitution that allows up to 89 days absense. Hasn't he been out for 90+ days already? Or can he do 89 days, dip into Nigeria and do another 89 days in London until his tenure expires?

Nigerians better not vote for APC anymore. They are disrespectful dictators. They better realize they are hurting the North's chances in the future.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by jumobi1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
totorimi:
Who is the president of Nigeria, answer is simple Prof Osinbajo. Let us forget about bubu and move on. If you add up the total number of days he was out of Nigeria including his merry go round fruitless trips plus his medical vacations and deduct it from the number of days since May 29th 2015 then you would understand.

Yes but you realize PYO can't truly and fully act as a President simply by being Ag President. Otherwise he would have fired Malami.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Splashme: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
and counting
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by eph12(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:

We control u...

We divide the south, and u guys hate yourselves like otapiapia.

Who are the we? The millions of almajiris?

The South were never one. If only you went to a real school instead of almajiri school you would have known that.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Adams696: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
Na wa o!

No any information, no update, nothing is heard about PMB again! Nigerians are kept in the dark about their elected President's health status, yet, every dime and penny that is continuously spent on him is from Nigeria and Nigerians!

This is nothing but deception clothed in corruption!

A very big mistake was made in 2015 when this man was elected! Honestly, this is a big mistake and not government!

Well and rightly said. change begins with bubu
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by nkemjacob2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
GEJ more credible than him
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by tesppidd: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
leisuretym:

No 7, Badoo Street, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

but now at work, I'm waiting, come and arrest me!
lol. internet Bruce Lee
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Dlionsheart: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
heatflux:

The Constitution allows him to be away for 89 days
On the 90th day he ceases to be president.
I don't know why people who don't like him are clamoring for him to return or show up by force. If you really want him out, the best way is to be silent till then, his people won't even know that his time is up. It would be a shock.

As desperate measure to be in power, the next move by the cabal will be to smuggle him in before the 90 days and take him back. Now i understand what FFK meant by corpsocracy.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by engrhorla(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's 60 days that our wonderful president has been away in London for his Second Medical Journey to Queen's land. Fellow Nigerians, your prayers brought him back the first time. Kindly pray for him so he can come back to do what he likes doing best - fighting for you & I. Corruption is at work again. We need Buhari back. We hereby appeal to you all to fast and pray for him, 8th July, 2017. God bless Nigeria..by Buhari Media Organisation
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
eph12:

Who are the we? The millions of almajiris?

The South were never one. If only you went to a real school instead of almajiri school you would have known that.

Hey is OK... U know I can send DSS to find u.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by aziaka111(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
dis man don die jor,
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by cosade(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
last35:
Every slowpoke can comment on Christian post including infidel seun! But he wants to make me confess before blasting boko haram worshippers!! Seun you are sick!

Very absurd!
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Iamzik: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:
The North can do whatever they like, and you all can rant, but we will still have our way.

We own this country... In 2019 it is still going to be a northerner rulling.

Deal

It is arrogant and reckless statements like this that strengthen the resolve of people calling for secession. You own Nigeria! We shall see.

Just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by leisuretym: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. internet Bruce Lee

you think so? oh well, just come to Ikorodu, wear a badoo T shirt, or hold pestle or grinding stone when coming, I'm outside coming.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:

With your sophistication and industrialization we still control u...

We see how u bash yourselves daily. You that won't hesitate to sell your southern neighbors come 2019 to us.

Daburo ubanka.

You're not controlling me. You're only wasting our resources. And that would soon stop!!! mark my word!!
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

You're not controlling me. You're only wasting our resources. And that would soon stop!!! mark my word!!

Humour me.... How, when, who, or what?

You southerners are too predictable.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Memphis357(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:

More oil money from the south fall on us
Your poverty-stricken people for dey decimate themselves again

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by mecussey(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2017
REDshouse:
Hallelujah....

Have that stop you from eating or going to work.. What if he is around what effect will it have in out lives...

Abeg Nigeria is more peaceful when he is London..

When last did u hear of herdsmen killing etc.. When last did u hear that dollar fall to 400 Naira.. Abeg make he continue to Rest in Peace there make we self they do things in Peace here abeg

Thank God someone like you is seeing the advantages of pmb 60days outing. Otherwise, by now, Nnamdi Kanu for still dey for Kuje and DSS for dey show muscle everywhere from ffk to ayo fayose to pej to igbo billionaires etc. To be honest, Nigeria is more peaceful now and democratic. Anybody is free now to name his or dog Buhari and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by mecussey(m): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2017
heatflux:

I don't know why people who don't like him are clamoring for him to return or show up by force. If you really want him out, the best way is to be silent till then, his people won't even know that his time is up. It would be a shock.

First time of hearing this one...as 60 days don pass now e remain 1 month abi..?? So, what if on the 89th day, he show up and on the 91th day, he vamous again, the days will start counting again for another 90 days??
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Olayemi244(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2017
My question is what does the Nigeria constitution says about this?
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by whitebeard(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
heatflux:

bros thank u, it simply shows how ignorant they are....!!!
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by SMSguru(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
He will come back after 90 days alive, dead or BURIED! SMH vigorously.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by stevedre: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
what about I Join After Winning
It's Allowed. grin
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by stevedre: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
samuelsotas:
If na YORUBA or I BEFORE OTHERS (IBO) man now, ABOKI'S AND FOOLANIS GO DON MAD

It's IGBO not Ibo, but you're absolutely right. The north would have been calling for the quick resignation or impeachment of the ailing president.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by jay4joy247(f): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
mecussey:

mecussey post=58234641:

incredible reasoning! let's keep watching [ undecidedsup][/sup]
Thank God someone like you is seeing the advantages of pmb 60days outing. Otherwise, by now, Nnamdi Kanu for still dey for Kuje and DSS for dey show muscle everywhere from ffk to ayo fayose to pej to igbo billionaires etc. To be honest, Nigeria is more peaceful now and democratic. Anybody is free now to name his or dog Buhari and nothing will happen
heatflux:

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by TijaniAbu: 3:29am On Jul 22, 2017
75 days. Bubu come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014 / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W / The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.