Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! (25280 Views)

Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by optimism4reel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please, continue counting, you are yeye fow and he-goat. You better right than waste your good energy for that. Idiot number 4!
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by sekem: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Relax people

They can't hide him forever

2019 is just around the corner
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by eph12(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:
The North can do whatever they like, and you all can rant, but we will still have our way.

We own this country... In 2019 it is still going to be a northerner rulling.

Deal
Still doesn't prevent your region from being the poorest or almajiris from littering the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Temmytea70(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
this is not my handwriting o

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by TechPanda(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Y I non go ves wen karma dey work. Bubu was playing politics with Yaradua's health status so you expect me to pray for him.?Next time our politicians should be careful when playing politics

Only If They Would Learn.

Like This Like This, Some Folk Are Refreshing Google, Just To See That Mr. President Has Gone To See Dagrin..
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by TechPanda(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Temmytea70:
this is not my handwriting o
grin Lol, Oya Come And Be Going.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Since google sabi all things make we ask google which day baba go come back
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Temmytea70(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
TechPanda:

but what i do na grin
TechPanda:

but what i do na
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
osinbajo has been nigeria's co-ordinator for 60 days.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by TechPanda(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Temmytea70:

but what i do na grin
Leave Bubu Alone For Us. cheesy
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Raziii(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
REDshouse:
when patience Jonathan went for abortion and series of operation who paid the bills... When all treasury were looted did u know or cares.. Abeg leave all dat...

If it was you to be president of a trivalised and ethnic bigoted and multi dimensional religious country called Naigeria will u have resign base on mere headache and malaria that is affecting our. Presido
The only tribal bigot I see here is the man you see when you look in the mirror

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by LazyNairalander(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Edopesin:
Sure, I Was Trying To Make It Less Extreme

you are not a good edopesin. Lolz
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by mrkings84(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Did his vice saw him the last time he was reported to have visit Nigeria??

Only in Nigeria: # Ghost workers # Ghost president # Ghost to.....
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by LazyNairalander(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gettingrich003:
The coming weekend promises so much. See images below for more..

oga goan chop it alone.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
REDshouse:
when patience Jonathan went for abortion and series of operation who paid the bills... When all treasury were looted did u know or cares.. Abeg leave all dat...

If it was you to be president of a trivalised and ethnic bigoted and multi dimensional religious country called Naigeria will u have resign base on mere headache and malaria that is affecting our. Presido

abortion looool

grin cheesy grin
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by greatface(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
REDshouse:
Hallelujah....

Have that stop you from eating or going to work.. What if he is around what effect will it have in out lives...

Abeg Nigeria is more peaceful when he is London..

When last did u hear of herdsmen killing etc.. When last did u hear that dollar fall to 400 Naira.. Abeg make he continue to Rest in Peace there make we self they do things in Peace here abeg
EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING. NIGERIA IS BETTER OFF WITH HIM AWAY. EVEN IF HE HAVE RECOVERED, LET HIM CONTINUE TO STAY IN LONDON IF HE LOVES US.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by greatface(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

This is not really the issue here!
The issues here are.....
1. Who pays all his medical bills, is it not Nigeria and Nigerians, why are they now hiding everything about Nigeria's President's health from Nigerians who elected him into power

2. Had it been it's another person that he's doing this, what would PMB himself say about such a president? At least, we can still remember what he said about Yaradua in 2010.

3. This is a man who has been claiming to be a saint, he claims to be transparent in all his doings, why and what is he now hiding? Definitely, he must have been a bloody pretender!
I LOVE YOUR OPINION BUT LET ME POINT FEW THINGS CLEAR:
IT IS BETTER HE STAYS IN LONDON WHILE WE PAY HIS MEDICAL BILLS AND NIGERIA GETTING BETTER THAN

HAVING HIM BACK IN NIGERIA AND PAYING N70 MILLION FOR HIS MALLAM HAIR CUT AND GETTING NIGERIA WORST ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by leisuretym: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
tesppidd:
display your house address if you are man enough.

No 7, Badoo Street, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

but now at work, I'm waiting, come and arrest me!

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
eph12:

Still doesn't prevent your region from being the poorest or almajiris from littering the streets.

Yet your rich South deposit will be used to sustain whatever parasitic life we have.

Deal.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Memphis357:

Yet,The Northern Nigeria has the highest population of the poorest and the most uneducated people in Africa.
Poverty fall on you!

Yes agreed...
Your southern region mineral blessings fall on us.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

And how ​has holding power helped your "North"? In 2017 the average northerner's dream is still to buy wheel barrow and travel to Lagos or pH and sell carrots or water melon to make a living

With your sophistication and industrialization we still control u...

We see how u bash yourselves daily. You that won't hesitate to sell your southern neighbors come 2019 to us.

Daburo ubanka.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by suremanpatriot: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
And so? Is Oshinbajo not President too?
You should be grateful you now hav a Prof.as President for the first time in History.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Memphis357(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Yes agreed... Your southern region mineral blessings fall on us.

More hunger and poverty fall on you!
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by eph12(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Yet your rich South deposit will be used to sustain whatever parasitic life we have.

Deal.
There's no evidence of sustenance in your desert sef so what are you talking about?
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by DarkHenrie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
You acknowledge that nobody knows and still say pray for him?
Don't you think you could possibly be praying for an already dead man since you really don't know?
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by samuelsotas: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
na IGBO meaning
Adaomalight:

hahahahahah....guy which one be I BEFORE OTHERS?

gbaraogwu nuo
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Zenithpeak(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
REDshouse:
Haba seun who is this deluded fellow... Why can't u maintain ur lane... All of you that want him dead will first kiss the grave by fire by force IJN... Your family and generation will seek but know no peace IJN...

BACK TO SENDER...

I did not mention your name in my post.

The people that put Nigeria into this unending mystery will not know peace no matter what except they repent.

Shame on every one that sold us out for a morsel of bread.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Ogalanyachieze: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
samuelsotas:
If na YORUBA or I BEFORE OTHERS (IBO) man now, ABOKI'S AND FOOLANIS GO DON MAD
what about I Join After Winning

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Memphis357:

More hunger and poverty fall on you!

More oil money from the south fall on us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives Winter Olympic Touch 2018 From Korea Consul (Photos) / Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.