Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation (23697 Views)

Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Notorious Militant Group In Bakassi L.G.A, CRS Finally Surrender Today(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by hammer6: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

Aneg, make we hear word.
AFONJA MAKE UP UR MIND, DO U LOVE OR HATE IGBO?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by fistonati(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=OkoYibo post=58211283][/quote] where is your sense? Is bakassi peninsula part of biafra? That was what brought OJukwu down when he wanted to claim Rivers state during the war, if you don't know now you know.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Viergeachar: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria shouldnt have ceded Bakassi to Cameroon at all.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by hammer6: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2017
fistonati:
where is your sense? Is bakassi peninsula part of biafra? That was what brought OJukwu down when he wanted to claim Rivers state during the war, if you don't know now you know.

BAKASSI IS BIAFRA LAND.

WEN WE GET BIAFRA, WE WILL TAKE IT BACK WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by itsprofagain: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2017
These are issues the senate should deliberate on, they will be looking on how to remove Magu cause they want to continue to loot Nigeria treasury..........
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Blazed(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Gowon's greatest achievement. God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by joenor(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2017
What a sad one.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by GoodMuyis(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2017
pauljumbo:
No president to address this issue

They are busy fighting themselves in aso rock

The Have a senator or member representing them, he should present the case to the NASS

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by lonelydora: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Chai...I love Abacha
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by MrMcJay(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2017
hammer6:

AFONJA MAKE UP UR MIND, DO U LOVE OR HATE IGBO?

I love Igbos as they are my family and NOTHING can change that. However, a few unenlightened charlatans can't force their ignorant choices on the majority of progressive and loving Igbos.

Biafra is a good idea. But when you use evil to achieve good, the evil may cover the shine of the good you seek to achieve.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by TheKingIsHere: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
rafabenitez:
ure so right my broda,where are those who alwax claim we are niger delta bla bla bla,wia are the its our oil noise makers,where are those who keep issuing threats about dere land being in Biafra map,noise makers,this was one of the evil roots they blocked during the war to starve igbos now what is happening.

mancanoe:
Where were the one Nigeria apologists, where are the we south south, where are the we Niger Delta where those Our oil people... ? Good morning.
Stop talking like an illiterate ediot. The bakassi pennisula was given out to the Cameroonians by Obasanjo the evil demon. So what do you want anyone to do? Shior.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by EzeUche(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
This was the deal that was made to help defeat Biafra.

To give land in the East to Cameroon.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Ogbuefi2020: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

I love Igbos as they are my family and NOTHING can change that. However, a few unenlightened charlatans can't force their ignorant choices on the majority of progressive and loving Igbos.

Biafra is a good idea. But when you use evil to achieve good, the evil may cover the shine of the good you seek to achieve.
Isn't this line very stale already?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by hammer6: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

NA LIE, U HATE IGBOS, U R JUST DISPLAYING UR DEPENDENCE ON DEM FOR UR SURVIVAL.

WITHOUT IGBOS LAGOS WILL BE NOTHING. THEY INTRODUCED MANSIONS, BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY INTO THE LAGOS.

IT IS SO BAD UR OBA HAD TO THREATEN DEM IN THE LAST LAGOS ELECTION BECOS OF THEIR DOMINANCE IN LAGOS.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by agitator: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
pauljumbo:
No president to address this issue

They are busy fighting themselves in aso rock

He is coming to lead from the front. Just be patient, cameroon is just killing soft targets. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by MrMcJay(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
hammer6:

NA LIE, U HATE IGBOS, U R JUST DISPLAYING UR DEPENDENCE ON DEM FOR UR SURVIVAL.

WITHOUT IGBOS LAGOS WILL BE NOTHING. THEY INTRODUCED MANSIONS, BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY INTO THE LAGOS.

IT IS SO BAD UR OBA HAD TO THREATEN DEM IN THE LAST LAGOS ELECTION BECOS OF THEIR DOMINANCE IN LAGOS.

Is that all?
I overestimated your intelligence. Bye.

6 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by MrMcJay(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Isn't this line very stale already?

I don't think it is. Do you?
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Nature8(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2017
mancanoe:
Where were the one Nigeria apologists, where are the we south south, where are the we Niger Delta where those Our oil people... ? Good morning.

grin
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Franzinni: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
hammer6:
BIAFRA WILL SOLVE ALL THIS PROBLEM.

BAKASSI IS BIAFRA LAND.

THEY USED IT TO BRIDE THE CAMEROON GOVERNMENT TO BLOCKADE BIAFRA IN THE 1960s.

ONCE WE GET BIAFRA, WE WILL TAKE IT BACK WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.
chest no dey. Pain unah? Beat beat beat kai... Abbeg try take am easy...
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
q
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Jaqenhghar: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
A country where the welfare of the citizens is not a priority. Then when people decide to abandon this dung heap some people here will be convulsing
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
9jakohai:

I hate to do this but....for the info of the house.

BAKASSI WAS NEVER OUR LAND.

1. When the Obong of Calabar signed a "Treaty of Protection" with Britain on September 10, 1884 .....

Solid. Two thumbs up for unearthing this informative article. I find Dr Nowa Omogui a great writer and reliable historian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by juman(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Unfortunate.

One wonder what is the government doing in this kind of issue.

Just imagine if you be an indigene of bakassi, how are you going to feel in this situation.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by AngelicBeing: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef
Hian, Wetin Jonathan do you, you have removed him from power, allow him to enjoy his loot, face APC who have crippled the entire leftover from Jonathan, useless politicians tongue
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by wink2015(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is responsible for the suffering of the good people of Bakassi.

Obasanjo agreeing to go to the world court with Cameroun caused all this problems for Nigeria and the people of Bakassi.

Quite sadly, Nigeria lost its terrritory to Cameroun.

Now, Camerouanians are killing Nigerians.

Just some military threat from Nigerian would have checkmated the Cameroonians.

Obasanjo that carelessly give out Bakassi to Cameroun is refusing to allow for restructuring in Nigeria. What a hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by OkoYibo: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
fistonati:
where is your sense? Is bakassi peninsula part of biafra? That was what brought OJukwu down when he wanted to claim Rivers state during the war, if you don't know now you know.

You better go back to bed and wake up properly.

This one you're quoting a wrong person, it's like this youjust joined Nairaland.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by EazyMoh(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Rikidony:
so sad, the federal government should intervene now, before things get out of hand.

we can actually take back bakassi in a week. although the international community will intervene.

myndd 44 lalasticlala

Fvck international community! Do you know how many countries are occupying territories illegally worldwide?
Israel, Russia, USA, Japan, China Kenya, and none is doing anything!
I feel if I am to become president today I will take Bakassi back and nothing will happen!
Imagine this small ass country called Cameroon, Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by papoose321: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Which govament go com to ur aid.. ubong ret me b information u light now OYO is ya case oo.. oh! U hav not b earring dat our president is missing
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by oluwazoba: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
o chi" this is why I love abacha
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by OgaBuhari: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2017
An the Clueless president can't address this issue cos aso rock has been relocated to London.
Buhari is a mad lazy old cow. TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / ‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.