Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation (23695 Views)

Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Notorious Militant Group In Bakassi L.G.A, CRS Finally Surrender Today(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by grandlexuz(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
nkemjacob2:
is %100 very possible

Yeah quite possible to have a 100% long dream..

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Warship: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kirigidi:

Kids underrating the military strength and capability of Cameroon. If Biafra is created, it will not even be up to 1/4th the size of Cameroun.
biafranprince

The population of the Igbos is more than the population of the entire Cameroon

By the time you join other tribes population to the Igbos, then you will understand that the Biafrans are more populated than Cameroon
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Warship: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kirigidi:

Chest beating! Why were you not able to produce the sophisticated weapons needed to defend your Biafra land in the 1960s but allowed Nigerian troops to thoroughly dealt with you?
biafranprince

You mean the hopeless Nigerian troops whose entire weapons was supplied by Britain and Soviet Union

You think if the Biafrans and Nigerians are left alone, that your illiterate ancestors who can't produce mere pencils would have won the Biafrans.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by acenazt: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Kirigidi:

Ignorance! In your mind every other African country apart from Nigeria is small. For your information, Cameroon [475,442 sq.km] is more than half the landmass of Nigeria [923,768 sq.km]. The way you consider other African countries as small so also some people in those countries regard Nigeria!
see dis one abeg go and check their population. Nxt tym u try to reply me understand me.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by PreyingMantis(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
grandlexuz:
Itiboribor!
Nwanne na waa. Why that? Why the unneccesary rudeness?Na you dey find problem ooo....

So dem don get 'We Cameroonians' for here already?
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

Before you get socked in the ecstasy of a well written essay by an Edo chap who has done everything within his knowledge to curry favor from Nigerian government should realize the colonial masters had no interest of Africans when such crap was drawn. It was inhumanity for a freaking German in Berlin or British in London to divide a place they have not seen in nature. In future, I shall belong to a country that will never respect the inhuman treatment of Africans by the colonialists including the pronouncement made by the colonial instrument called International Court at the Hague.

Well, following on from your comment that the 'divisions' by the British and Germans was 'unfair'....taking things to the extreme, we could have extensive wars over 'border' disputes in most African countries.

(As a start...a part of Ghana used to be part of Togo once upon a time...).

I mean....what exactly constitutes a fair division of African borders to you? Seriously?

The whole 'African borders' system is not fair...God knows it isn't....but the alternative is far worse. And will still lead to more unfair solutions.

And the person you are adressing(me!) is someone that did not believe that Bakassi was part of Cameroun for a long time.....even when faced with the evidence.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by shinarlaura(f): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok send me yours let me mail you then ..

Good morning dr. Check ur mail. I ve sent u a message.
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Good morning dr. Check ur mail. I ve sent u a message.
laura laura
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by shinarlaura(f): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
laura laura

Hey. .. Good morning. How was ur night?
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey. .. Good morning. How was ur night?

my night was seriously good,Laura, dites-moi la vérité, c'est lala, votre ami proche
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by shinarlaura(f): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
my night was seriously good,Laura, dites-moi la vérité, c'est lala, votre ami proche

Hmmmmm...... this one that u added "seriously" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Bien sûr wink
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Bien sûr wink
aaaaaaa na wa!!seriously good I slept well nau,hahahahaha aaaa laura think positively ooo
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Bien sûr wink
Waow, je savais que la chimie était là ... elle est vraiment une bonne fille, j'aime l'union entre vous tous les deux
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by shinarlaura(f): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaa na wa!!seriously good I slept well nau,hahahahaha aaaa laura think positively ooo

Hahahaha. .... my mind is clean oooo but.............
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by shinarlaura(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
Waow, je savais que la chimie était là ... elle est
vraiment une bonne fille, j'aime l'union entre vous
tous les deux

Oui. C'est une très bonne fille.

Merci
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. .... my mind is clean oooo but.............
hahahahaha chai so na me ur dey reason like this eh?aaaaa na wa ooo oya complete that ''but''
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui. C'est une très bonne fille.
Merci
you are welcome..
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by grandlexuz(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Nwanne na waa. Why that? Why the unneccesary rudeness?Na you dey find problem ooo....

So dem don get 'We Cameroonians' for here already?

Biko no vex was meant to be a joke. Only heard the word itiboribir from the movie Ukwa.. The title song of the movie..Lol...
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by grandlexuz(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha chai so na me ur dey reason like this eh?aaaaa na wa ooo oya complete that ''but''

Hi Laura are you in any way related to the notorious Shina Rambo... Na joke I do joke oh. Nice to meet a fellow Cameroonian on board ( pretty one too).. Will be nice to hook up some time in Douala take some pics and make both front page and FTC...lol
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
grandlexuz:

Hi Laura are you in any way related to the notorious Shina Rambo... Na joke I do joke oh. Nice to meet a fellow Cameroonian on board ( pretty one too).. Will be nice to hook up some time in Douala take some pics and make both front page and FTC...lol
hahahahaah laura have u seen what u ve caused
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by shinarlaura(f): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:

Lol.... i can't complete it na because what is inside my heart, my mouth can't say it. grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation by Martin0(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... i can't complete it na because what is inside my heart, my mouth can't say it. grin grin grin
hahahahaha na wa ooo remember it better to say it out than to allow it be in you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.