Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56257 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Very good to have Npower here on Nairaland... smiley

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bumbex(f): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
That is great....good news from npower
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by zutu(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Please I register for npower on the 1st of this month, but am yet to get a confirmation on my e-mail. Secondly the portal did not ask me for my nysc discharge number. Thirdly their was no space for creating of user name & password. Please hope this is not a problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by MicroSweet(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2017
NPower is here live!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by nazablossom(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2017
That's good move but I hope it is going to be effective. All the complaints through mails, text messages and phone calls have not worked yet, at least not from my end

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ojotu4real(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG
i have payment issues for the month of june only..
State: kano
lga: gaya
ppa:
gandu primary school gaya
bank: diamond bank
thanks in anticipation
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
i hope all issues will be attended to. good move by the npower team
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Dannyset(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Seun is now a Bigger Boy ooo grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by leokinguch(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2017
State: IMO state

Lga : Owerri west

PPA : Eziobodo Secondary Technical School

Bank : Eco bank

I have not been paid for the month of June
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by HotKween: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by akanbiaa(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Since N agro is now 10th when will sms be sent and what is the login portal site for the assessment?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by illicit(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
pls can o level apply?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Empower
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by akanbiaa(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
What happens to those whose middle name is same but first name and last name switched? Many did not know last name was surname while applying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by itsede: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2017
How do people that want to relocate from their initial place and state of location do it?
Due to marriage and other family matters.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CaptainKool15(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Chai, now I pity those liepobs that registered for N-power..
Make dem wait for Biafra now.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CaptainKool15(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Oga Mr Overbaked graduate, the issue of first , middle and last name is not restricted to Nigeria..
Abegi

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Efostick(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
scammer angry

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Harris90(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
good day, I registered for the npower teach program a month ago and was sent a verification code or so, the problem now is that I've lost the code.
pls I just want to know if there's a way I can get back the code .
thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by akanbiaa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
ERockson:

We know your kind. Full of pride with nothing to show for self appraised knowledge
With all his pride knowledge and qualifications and know it all attitude he still dey fight for N power job when his mates are in NNPC CBN Lecturers etc he does not know first name is surname in some climes.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Abeywonder: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please Npower Team I need your help I always receive message that I have been selected into Npower annd that verification to continue would be sent to me separately but I have not receive any message to proceed.

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by akanbiaa(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Some are spreading rumors that you must use phone numher registered with bank for alert, how true is that because many did not use the phone number since it is not stated.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Mykel4God(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yippee

Nairaland going places
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by PastorandMentor(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dating a church girl is the best....I cheat, she finds out, we pray together and blame the devil*
cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by richidinho(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
good move

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.