Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56199 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
rezzy:

Humm, it hasn't gotten to that naa
I dont let anybody call me what am not. But am sorry if I overreacted.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG
Good day, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed PLEASE NOTE: all complains from applicant should be channeled to our Social media handles, for updates and more informations, Please do not disclose your personal details on our pages.. Only on our Official call center lines.

1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CHOREM(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
I haven't been paid since the inception of the programme, NAgro, Sagamu, Ogun State.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
You deserve a slap.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jtjohn(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Pride go b4 a fall....The person only ask a question. If u don't Know the answer to the question u keep shut. Mr ITK.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Petlowalex(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
You must be a fool
adudu208:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by endtime1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
Good day I am yet to receive June stipend
diamond bank
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by odysey: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Hi,
how can I benefit from npower what is it all about??
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by AfricanCalabash(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

oga oversabiness, i know u went to Cambridge and Harvard, what is your biz with someone dat wants his issue resolved....oxford puppet

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Ustec: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
where is the link to the official Npower page on nairaland. someone should help out
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by henry99: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls how can I redeploy?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Aare2050(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Here to read comments

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by pavy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
femi4:
Did you go to school at all? If you don't know that Surname and Last name are the same, then you have no biz looking for job.

Did you even read my comment? or you were just in a haste to insult your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Lextat09(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please Diamond bank is yet to receive June stipend while other banks have received theirs.
What's happening?

Reporting from N-Agro Ado-odo Ota, Ogun State.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by MissIndependent(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

Go ahead and apply. It ends 13th or so.
OK thanks just that when I tried applying it didn't go or submit.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissIndependent:
OK thanks just that when I tried applying it didn't go or submit.
Best time to try: Late in the evening or Early hours of the morning

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ustec:
where is the link to the official Npower page on nairaland.
someone should help out
That's where you are
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Shaev7(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Teawhy2011:

To complaints NOT complains
thanks. Typo error, even they* not the.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by donhils: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hope your being here would be helpful. Not just being here for the sake of it
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Danmas: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls how can one access his profile to make changes
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Danmas:
pls how can one access his profile to make changes
Not possible
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by mercy1196: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

can u help me find out why I haven't been paid even a kobo since last year.... even after the verification and me resuming my place of posting. I had to stop after march no payment.... and no reason was given.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by begwong: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
ojotu4real:
i have payment issues for the month of june only.. State: kano lga: gaya ppa: gandu primary school gaya bank: diamond bank thanks in anticipation
Bank akant nanba nko?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by mumdemmy: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
I was not shortlisted for the 2016 programme but i am unable to register the response i got is " you are already registered on npower platform", even when i tried with different phone numbers. Pls what is the way out before the application close.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Bigii(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
softwerk:
All those girls forming slay queens on Nairaland oya come and follow NPOWER let us know all of you grin

Aunty hips,,, yummy yummy kiss
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Ustec: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good day, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed PLEASE NOTE: all complains from applicant should be channeled to our Social media handles, for updates and more informations, Please do not disclose your personal details on our pages.. Only on our Official call center lines.
I was sent a message to reapply,.I did and I was told that have been registered already..
Do I still have any hope?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FrostGiant: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
odysey:

Hi,
how can I benefit from npower what is it all about??

Just imagine..!! So instead of browsing their web to get the infos u seek, u rather come here to drag us backward making Npower staff to see us as applicants who dont have a clue bout wat we r applying for...

Haba!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by reuben79: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls can i change my bank detail on N-power?pls help
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Matthew4sure(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
good move
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Newnas(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
femi4:
Did you go to school at all? If you don't know that Surname and Last name are the same, then you have no biz looking for job.

You people have to cool down.
We are all ignorant of one or more things in one way or another.
What makes you feel that you are a better candidate for employment than those people? Just because you know that last name is surname?! Very interesting!

I've never been asked about lastname, middle name etc till this npower registration started. So its not a big deal in any way.

I remember in my part 3, many of my colleagues (who were undoubtedly better in my field than me) did not know how to use Microsoft word. We are all ignorant of one thing or another.

I remember a friend who was saw a traffic light for the first time in his life when he got admission.

I work in a rural school where only a few students have ever seen a laptop let alone knowing how to operate it.
Are there not graduates who dont know what a POS is, who don't have an email and dont know how to open an email? Of course there are.

Our exposures vary seriously, the hardwork many people (especially students with rural backgrounds) did to pass jamb and waec is unbelievable. Especially those who attended public schools.
You can't compare them to the students who had all the best exposures and orientations on a platter of silver.

Its better that you try to understand my points.

On another hand, the question was not directed at you. You could have easily 'faced front'. That way you wont burden OP and wont hurt others.

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.