Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56201 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by adudu208(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissIndependent:
When will their next recruitment and application commence? I missed this one.
Go ahead and apply. It ends 13th or so.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by luuvlly: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
akanbiaa:
What happens to those whose middle name is same but first name and last name switched? Many did not know last name was surname while applying.
Made this mistake for myself and a friend. Please at op, is there a way to rectify it please?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by luuvlly: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

Stop being smart by half.
Please tell us the Nigerian websites that regard 'First name' as 'Surname'.
It is not enough to make blanket statements here and expect intelligent people to accept it without queries.
Secondly, even if some websites like you insinuated are guilty of such mistakes it still doesn't make it right.
Npower addressed this same issue on their official facebook page saying something like: it is a shame we have to clarify that lastname and surname are the same.
There are employers within and outside Nigeria visiting this forum and yet you wonder why people comment that our graduates are unemployable.
Boss, I made the mistake and I admit my error. Please sir, is there a way I can rectify it. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by qubys(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissIndependent:

application is still on
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by trinity11(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
welcome development
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by khalhokage(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
When is Npower build coming up?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Abolaji84(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
No mail comfirmation nor nysc number but will generate numbers for you. safe or print the number for future purpose. I wrote exam for a girl 2days ago on n-Tax after receiving sms on her phone. you can't do test except you receive sms on your phone. goodluck. I am one of the beneficiary getting my stipend every month. Thank you Osinbanjo.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Fkforyou(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice.. smiley

#Following
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Bamidele539: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will like to switch over from N-tax to N-teach,
please how can i do that and what are the steps i need to take!!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by nattytec: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
I, popoola muritala opeyemi of oyostate in ogbomosonorth with phone 08034963258 was shortlisted for phase1 but not verified. What can i do?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Olive4(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
is it only for graduates?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG
If you have not received an SMS for the assessment test . Do not Panic,The SMS are sent in batches

1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by adudu208(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
luuvlly:
Boss, I made the mistake and I admit my error. Please sir, is there a way I can rectify it. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Call any of their advertised contact numbers for further instructions.
However. I read on their facebook page that they will issue a statement soon on how to make corrections/adjustments.
Please make sure the name is written as it appears on your BVN.
No matter the order in reality or on your certificate what is important is the order it appears on your BVN.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by judemurphy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please I registered last month for n power agro and I am yet to get a confirmatory message
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissIndependent:
Its still on. It ends next week
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by adudu208(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abolaji84:
No mail comfirmation nor nysc number but will generate numbers for you. safe or print the number for future purpose. I wrote exam for a girl 2days ago on n-Tax after receiving sms on her phone. you can't do test except you receive sms on your phone. goodluck. I am one of the beneficiary getting my stipend every month. Thank you Osinbanjo.
Did you just admitted to writing exam for someone?
Na wa! Yet we wonder why our country is cursed with incompetent leaders.
The change begins with you.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by paulGrundy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

After the 2 years Npower duration, would the npower candidate be discarded? Or given full employment?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Shadeadu: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
A Npower operator made an error on profile name he/she wrote my name as Adegoke in place of Adejoke countless mails have sent to correct this error but no response and I haven't gotten a dime since February. Pls do sth
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Hallams(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
If you have not received an SMS for the assessment test . Do not Panic,The SMS are sent in batches
while registering 'q' was mistakenly added to my name what can I do?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CHARISE(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
please,i want to redeploy from Ekiti state to oyo state.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by philkoms: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls national diploma is equivalent to OND OR HND?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by rezzy: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Teawhy2011:

If we re-apply,hp it won't lead to disqualification?bcs some of us have re-applied.I'm thinking of re-applying too o!

Don't reapply, if you do, but it will automatically delete the old application.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by rezzy: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
philkoms:
pls national diploma is equivalent to OND OR HND?

OND
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
OMOTOWO:
go back to school Kid
bastard I am,a final year student of linguistics unilorin, I wanted to know something about what I dont know, why is ur stupid father insulting me for nothing
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by rezzy: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
illicit:

bastard I am,a final year student of linguistics unilorin, I wanted to know something about what I dont know, why is ur stupid father insulting me for nothing

Humm, it hasn't gotten to that naa
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by SCRONDINGER(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please my BVN name is Amusan David Ola, lastname is Amusan, Middlename is David while my firstname is Ola.While i register on Npower portal,i only have Amusan Ola on my printout which means that i have interchange firstname and middle name.
Could that lead to disqualification?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bellooyin(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
good development
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
pavy:

The guy asked a valid question, no need to vent your frustration on him. We all know the last name is the surname (global practise), however, in Nigeria, some sites and firms regard the first name as the surname, hence it comes first. They are the ones causing the confusion.
Did you go to school at all? If you don't know that Surname and Last name are the same, then you have no biz looking for job.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
VISIT www.valentine202.com FOR MOST OF THIS QUESTIONS YOU ASK HERE...BESIDE KNOW HOW TO CHECK YOUR 2017 N-POWER APTITUDE AND ASSESSMENT TEST TOO...THANKS
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Danmas: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls i register last week Npower agro but yet to receive message for exms. thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Shaev7(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
I hope the respond to complains/queries. This is good for us using Nairaland as its easy to access.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Teawhy2011: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Shaev7:
I hope the respond to complains/queries. This is good for us using Nairaland as its easy to access.

To complaints NOT complains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.