Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? (1785 Views)

How To Keep A Woman. True Or False? / How To Know A Woman's True Character? / My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Scholarifeoma(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
A lot of women have fed their minds with the fact that no man wants a pure woman.

The bitter truth is “they do want a pure woman”.[i][/i]

Often, we hear guys saying, ”Chioma my girlfriend is a very beautiful, caring and loving lady but I can’t take her home to my mother”.
Did you hear that? It simply means that she is good for dates and not good enough for marriage.

70% of men in our world today spend a better part of their bachelorhood with a very vibrant, beautiful, classy, and hardworking young lady. And when the time is right for them to quit bachelorhood, that longtime girlfriend suddenly is not good enough for marriage. They’d rather go to their villages to pick someone whom they think is homely, not exposed and can keep a home.
And you still believe they do not want a pure woman?

This is one of the major reason why there are so many ladies who are heartbroken today. It is also the reason why there are a lot of unmarried ladies who are not getting any younger.

Ladies! We have to “game up”. We have to stop making our lives miserable in the hands of men who thinks we are only good in bed and not good enough for marriage. A lot of men are tricky and deceitful, we don’t have to become their prey.

On the other hand, why would they want to marry you when you have given them all of yourself while still in a relationship you do not know where it is headed?
You visit your boyfriend and most times live in the same house with him. you perform all the duties of a house wife,you wash, cook, keep the house tidy, added with the all the sexual benefits and you still expect him to tie the knot with you?

He has seen it all, he has no motivation, nothing entices him about you, he longs for nothing new in you anymore and will never take you for a wife.
Most of them even thinks you are desperate and irresponsible when you go out of your way to please them, even though you sacrifice all of that just to make him see how dedicated you are and how much you love and care for him.

Although there are exceptions to this, do not make yourself the unfortunate one by becoming prey to the unserious guys.

Beloved sisters, we do not need to be stung by a scorpion before we come to realize how harmful it is. Let us live to learn from the bitter past experiences of others.

Make a decision about your love life today and watch things change for good.

For more interesting articles visit www.Femalescholarsfoundation..com

This is my opinion,what's your opinion on this?

5 Likes

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by NairalandCS(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Ladies always playing the victim.

Like say guys no dey give girls thier all and still get heartbroken.

Op, it's a two way street, deal with it.

Lubbish.
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
My opinion is that the girls are mumu.

Prey? Don't play victim o.
As long as the guy didn't use juju, you are responsible for yourself. I can only make excuses for teenagers who are impressionable.

That energy you use to do silly things for one boyfriend...put it into fish farming. In two years, you will be smiling to the bank... grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
You have a very good point there. Men are very parasitic creatures, they'd use and suck a woman dry till she's empty and then find another fresh, "untainted" woman to settle down with. And it's so sad that women of these days are so gullible and would do anything to keep and please these men who'd eventually use them till they're garbage and then move on to the next victim.

Girls, be very wise. Don't make yourself easy to get by these men. Don't turn yourself into his personal maid and cook just for that "wife material" tag. He'all eat your food, wear the clean clothes you washed for him and enjoy twisting you in all angles for sex and still tell you that the man that'll marry you will be lucky. Give yourselves brain and prestige. Don't make your relationship a do or die affair, don't go in with too much expectations (that's where most of you all blunder) and just be a good woman, not a good wife to someone that has not yet even proposed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Fadiga24(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:
My opinion is that the girls are mumu.

That energy you use to do silly things for one boyfriend...put it into fish farming. In two years, you will be smiling to the bank... grin

Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave. You made some valid points but it's inevitable some would keep doing wifey roles while they're dating.
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Victornezzar: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
God knows av not deceived any gal b4....so y won't I go 4 a pure lady
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
You have a very good point there. Men are very parasitic creatures, they'd use and suck a woman dry till she's empty and then find another fresh, "untainted" woman to settle down with.
Haba!
It's the host that allowed the parasite attach na.
Why allow them suck you in the first place? angry angry

You made good points though...
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by VargasVee(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Do not mind some of these comments above me undecided

So many butthurt ladies. Geee!

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by toastedbread: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Victornezzar: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
You have a very good point there. Men are very parasitic creatures, they'd use and suck a woman dry till she's empty and then find another fresh, "untainted" woman to settle down with. And it's so sad that women of these days are so gullible and would do anything to keep and please these men who'd eventually use them till they're garbage and then move on to the next victim.

Girls, be very wise. Don't make yourself easy to get by these men. Don't turn yourself into his personal maid and cook just for that "wife material" tag. He'all eat your food, wear the clean clothes you washed for him and enjoy twisting you in all angles for sex and still tell you that the man that'll marry you will be lucky. Give yourselves brain and prestige. Don't make your relationship a do or die affair, don't go in with too much expectations (that's where most of you all blunder) and be a good woman, not a good wife to someone that has not yet even proposed.
d guy dat drained u is very wicked I swear
Almost all ur posts av been about hatred on men
nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by VargasVee(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
d guy dat drained u is very wicked I swear Almost all ur posts av been about hatred on men nawa oo
Seriously, more like pains of a dyke

Or if she's a virgin, we'd understand grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by toastedbread: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2017
imo, not necessarily pure but a lady wey never cast.
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Victornezzar: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
VargasVee:

Seriously, more like pains of a dyke

Or if she's a virgin, we'd understand grin
Ifffa hear virgin
By her comments she be like pesin wey don dey sleep with men since primary skul
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by NairalandCS(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

d guy dat drained u is very wicked I swear
Almost all ur posts av been about hatred on men
nawa oo

Azzin ehn. E just weak me.
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:

Do you have a boyfriend?
What is a boyfriend?
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Victornezzar: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
NairalandCS:

Azzin ehn. E just weak me.

Just check her comments Bro
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
I'm highly impressed by this piece of thoroughly researched write-up

The truth of the matter is that men will always go for reserved and conservative women when it comes to marriage. That's why you can be as pretty and classy as Beyonce, yet your boyfriend may dump your ass and marry a "village" girl as you said cheesy

Ladies should learn to work on their attitudes rather than their looks. Most men date for "beauty" when it comes to relationship, but when it comes to marriage, they marry for "attitudes".

When you have good morals and attitudes yet men keep dumping your ass, please examine your life and you would see that something is wrong somewhere.

Lalasticlala, please what's your take on this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Fadiga24(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

What is a boyfriend?

The more you post, the more your frustration manifests.

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Scholarifeoma(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
your head dey der jare. we ladies need to "game up".[i][/i]
Inanna:

Girls, be very wise. Don't make yourself easy to get by these men. Don't turn yourself into his personal maid and cook just for that "wife material" tag. He'all eat your food, wear the clean clothes you washed for him and enjoy twisting you in all angles for sex and still tell you that the man that'll marry you will be lucky. Give yourselves brain and prestige. Don't make your relationship a do or die affair, don't go in with too much expectations (that's where most of you all blunder) and just be a good woman, not a good wife to someone that has not yet even proposed.

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:

The more you post, the more your frustration manifests.
You asked a question and I asked for explanation...so I can answer well. Then you come with the usual frustration line.

Can you guys be unpredictable for once?
I guess never... grin grin grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Fadiga24(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

You asked a question and I asked for explanation...so I can answer well. Then you come with the usual frustration line.

U really ever needed an explanation to the word 'boyfriend'?

Or you asked the meaning of it because you seemingly doesn't care anymore what it represents grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2017
And they say women are confused. Problem is, they can't handle the truth. When they are faced with reality, they either cower like scared dogs or they tell you that you're frustrated or that you're ranting or one of their other usually stupid lines. Just learn to ignore. I Don't t attempt to answer their question or reason with them because to be honest, their ability to reason rationally and logically is heavily clouded.
pocohantas:

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
And they say women are confused. Problem is, they can't handle the truth. When they are faced with reality, they either cower like scared dogs or they tell you that you're frustrated or that you're ranting or one of their other usually stupid lines. Just learn to ignore. Doubt attempt to answer their question or reason with them because to be honest, their ability to reason rationally and logically is heavily clouded.

I'm used to them and their plenty lines, ashawo, feminist, frustrated feminist... very predictable creatures. The OP said the truth, I am just against playing victim, women need to start taking responsibility for themselves.

That's why I will always say, they all have pricks...sadly wisdom isn't in the genitals. So, ladies should work on themselves and be deserving of that man with a brain... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
how do u expect me 2 read dis lng tin ehn

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Fadiga24(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

I ask again...what is a boyfriend?

Seems you are more interested in dealing in semantics than the real thing.

I've got no time for explanations.
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by havilla(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm highly impressed by this piece of thoroughly researched write-up

The truth of the matter is that men will always go for reserved and conservative women when it comes to marriage. That's why you can be as pretty and classy as Beyonce, yet your boyfriend may dump your ass and marry a "village" girl as you said cheesy

Ladies should learn to work on their attitudes rather than their looks. Most men date for "beauty" when it comes to relationship, but when it comes to marriage, they marry for "attitudes".

When you have good morals and attitudes yet men keep dumping your ass, please examine your life and you would see that something is wrong somewhere.

Lalasticlala, please what's your take on this? cheesy
are you sure about that because a few years ago a guy broke up with me and in his exact words he said "you are too reserved for me" sad
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
havilla:
are you sure about that because a few years ago a guy broke up with me and in his exact words he said "you are too reserved for me" sad
The truth of the matter is that most reserved ladies are usually very respectful, calm, intelligent and well behaved. They don't jump from one place to another all in the name of fun cheesy

Most reserved ladies always want their men to be very committed to them and I guess that your guy doesn't want committment but still wants to flex his life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by ibkayee(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
You mean cleaning, cooking, sex, etc?

If so, it's pretty normal to do some of these things for a boyfriend, they're part of the things that set the tone for a possible marriage, it depends on the couple.

I understand the points you're making though, there's no one method when it comes to relationships unfortunately as you'll have guys who will take advantage and leave and some who appreciate it and don't, you've just got to discern the ones that are taking you for a ride which I know is easier said than done, in such cases we can only try to be sharp and hope.

Most important thing is to maintain a balance between doing some of these things as a girlfriend because you care for him and not being a doormat, devaluing/respecting yourself etc, do things for him but don't blindly play house, especially when it isn't being reciprocated.

5 Likes

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Martin0(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm used to them and their plenty lines, ashawo, feminist, frustrated feminist... very predictable creatures. The OP said the truth, I am just against playing victim, women need to start taking responsibility for themselves.

That's why I will always say, they all have pricks...sadly wisdom isn't in the genitals. So, ladies should work on themselves and be deserving of that man with a brain... cheesy cheesy
Do u actually know what u want in a relationship,or u are moved by the pleasures in it,coz if u don't u won't be a victime to ur complains...
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Do u actually know what u want in a relationship,or u are moved by the pleasures in it,coz if u don't u won't be a victime to ur complains...
I don't think I typed in swahili.

What part of my post did I complain of being a victim? Please show me where, if not, stop personalising or giving my post a different meaning. Thanks.
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by NairalandCS(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:
You mean cleaning, cooking, sex, etc?

If so, it's pretty normal to do some of these things for a boyfriend, they're part of the things that set the tone for a possible marriage, it depends on the couple.

I understand the points you're making though, there's no one method when it comes to relationships unfortunately as you'll have guys who will take advantage and leave and some who appreciate it and don't, you've just got to discern the ones that are taking you for a ride which I know is easier said than done, in such cases we can only try to be sharp and hope.

Most important thing is to maintain a balance between doing some of these things as a girlfriend because you care for him and not being a doormat, devaluing/respecting yourself etc, do things for him but don't blindly play house, especially when it isn't being reciprocated.

Just look at brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Bless Today,spend My Day With My Brother And Guy At Beach (pictures ) / My Collection Of Savage And Funny Twitter Snapshots / What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.